Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinjou vs. The Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinjou vs.     The Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

[ WOHOO! ]

On a volcano, covered by some thin earth.... And the volcano is about to erupt in fifteen posts there Hunter stood at the middle... He was tired and he had a dead look on his face... A fearsome man indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

The moon lit up the pitch black sky as a slight breeze began to blow. Even though it was a fairly hot night the breeze cooled it down quite a bit. The moon was the only source of light in the night sky. The stars had seemed to disappear behind the ominous clouds off in the distance. A fairly short and skinny man stood alone in the middle of his division. There were normally dozens of Shinigami running about and doing their assigned tasks but, Shinjou had let everyone off work today which was odd for him but not totally unusual. Normally, he would stress the importance of working throughout the night to finish your work however, tonight was an exception. Shinjou did not want his subordinates to know of the stain on his reputation. He had joined into a tournament, a barbaric and brutish tournament but, one Shinjou had joined never the less. He hated battle but he felt it was a necessary evil. He would both gain in strength and Shinjou felt it would be helpful for his control. The Captain was training himself to be void of all emotions and that included hate so he assumed that if he were to face all of his emotions head on he could finally be rid of them and let logic take over.

Shinjou then proceeded to walk outside his division, turning the lights off as he exited the building. With his Captain's haori flowing in the breeze that had slowly transformed itself into a wind behind him, Shinjou hastily walked to the nearest senkai gate to the human realm. His last battle would take place there and he would have to fight against one of his own. It would indeed be the toughest battle so far and he would need to definitely block all emotions if he had any chance of winning. As he approached the gate the guards opened it for him and less him pass by without question. Shinjou thought this to be odd but he assumed that they were given the order ahead of time and thus knew what to do.

When Shinjou reappeared he was in the air above an active volcano. The volcano looked as if it were about to erupt which worried Shinjou but he tried his best to hide it as it closed behind him and he began to walk towards the centre. Right before he reached the cusp of the volcano, Shinjou took one deep breath and cleared his mind of all emotions and replaced them with logic. When he saw who he was facing he almost let out a hint of fear but quickly regained his composure and regained his cold, dead look as he reached around twenty feet.

"Greetings, fellow Captain. I am Shinjou Kagaku Captain of the Twelfth Division and I assume I am your opponent," said Shinjou with a cold but gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Hunter smirked and said" I am known as Captain DK, but my real name is Hunter.... Now, lets get this party started. then he said" Hado # 4: Byakurai" he pointed his left index finger at Shinjou and shot the lightning bolt from the tip of finger...

His zanpakutou in his right hand, gripping on it tightly, he then disappeared with a shadow blur... He appeared at the edge of the volcano, so if this were to erupt now it would now hit him, but he only went there to get some distance from himself and the twelfth captain...

[ Sorry, crappy post. Its freaking midnight. ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 pm

As the man introduced him Shinjou began his investigation process. From the way he seemed very comfortable in this situation and how he described the fight as a "party" Shinjou could discern that this man was a long time fight. And although, he didn't show any bloodlust towards him Shinjou could still say the man lived for battle. When he began the incant for a kido spell, Shinjou could automatically determine this man would use kido a lot. He could tell this because the man had opened with it meaning he was used to such actions and would likely cast a few later on without the incant being spoken and Shinjou would have to look out for such actions. But the time for assessment was over and Shinjou had to be ready to take defensive actions against the man.

When the lightning bolt grew nearer to Shinjou he hastily shupon'd to the left avoiding the attack. After, he had reappeared Shinjou noticed the man disappearing and then reappearing closer to the edge of the volcano. Perhaps, he was going to use the distance to unleash a more powerful kido spell or maybe he had some trick up his sleeve which he would active. So, Shinjou thought it best to close the gap but that could be the man's plan so he would have to take precautions. Shinjou again disappeared from sight, quickly reappearing directly in front of the shinigami. As soon as he reappeared Shinjou thrust his left hand forward with his fingers bent and outstretched as if they were claws. While, he did this Shinjou began to speak an incantation and finished it when he should hit Hunter if he hit at all.

"Hadō #11 Tsuzuri Raiden," Shinjou said in his normal cold tone.

Shinjou was hoping to discharge the electricity through hunter hoping to zap him and cause to pain while stunning him for a short period of time allowing for his second attack. Right after the fist would strike if it hit DK Shinjou drew his zunpakuto with his left hand. Whilst, he unsheathed it he aimed to slash from the man's left hip to right shoulder. After the attack would hit or miss he would flip the zunpakuto around so instead of being upside down as he drew it it would be the correct way.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Well.... Lookie... I haven't posted in more than 48 hours? Damn, thats a shame... Shinjou, congratulations, you have won the contest. HOORAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou vs. The Hunter   Shinjou vs.     The Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjou vs. The Hunter
Page 1 of 1