Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The would you? Could you? Game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The would you? Could you? Game. Empty
PostSubject: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:00 am

The rules are simple. The first poster asks a could you question and the following poster answers truthfully whether they could or not, subsequently posing another question for the poster after them to answer. Sounds easy enough, yes? But wait, there's more. For every third poster, (for example, the second post after this post) they may pose a would you question. The would you question is much like a dare in that you ask the next poster if they would do something, and they are to answer truthfully. I will start us off by asking a question. Please remain on-topic to the game and do not post anything unless it is related to the game. In other words, please keep spam out. Thank you.

Would you hesitate to kill a man or woman if it meant protecting someone close to you, a family member or loved one?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Ill guess Ill get this started since it sounds fun.

Of course I would hesitate I think everyone would hesiitate when faced witha decision which would undoubtunly change your life in such a dramatic manner, but I would do it if the time came.

Would you live your life alone, if it meant everyone you cared about that was single fell in love and lived happily ever after?
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Of course! My friends and family come first with me. That said, I do have a reputation for being selfish.

If you had the power to kill everyone who ever made you angry...would you?
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Naw. I'm not like that. Maybe brutally hurt... but naw. Not death.

Would you destroy the world if you had the chance?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:45 am

Yes, the world is something that should've been destroyed one millennium ago, but it still exists, but I guess I'll destroy it after I have a kid. xD Would you fuck a girl sleeping on your bed?

MWUHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:12 am

If she was hot.

Would you fuck a guy on your bed?
Back to top Go down
harrisonson

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm

Adventure, Dangerous and Exciting Manga Game, Do you dare?
Back to top Go down
http://op2.joygames.me/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The would you? Could you? Game.   The would you? Could you? Game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The would you? Could you? Game.
Page 1 of 1