Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Pay no attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pay no attention Empty
PostSubject: Pay no attention   Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Last edited by Sunari on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Pay no attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay no attention   Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Ahh, Splendid personality, spectacular History and excellent Rp sample. Approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Pay no attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay no attention   Pay no attention I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Okay I edited in Sunari's gaining of an outside mask ability...and here's my RP Sample reposted as after adding the paragraph it was too long (how silly). Also edited the sample a wee bit seeing as I designed her zanpaktou and it then no longer made sense XD

RP Sample:

Water, nice and cool, always refreshing: the life giver. It felt amazing, like an elixir, as it raced down her throat. It couldn’t have been that long since she last drank, but at the same time she had been doing excessive training as of late: anything to gain more equal ground with Twilight. If one wanted to take back what was rightfully theirs then they had to become stronger, or find another price with which to swap. Nothing came to mind for swapping, so she would choose strength and someday overpower Twilight to gain that, which was hers. Still this hollow wasn’t new to her…it had been with her since her human life at least, and fed from those around her and unconsciously on wandering souls. It was possible she may have been growing in all her family and only manifested in her…

Thoughts banished by the splashing of water onto her face, Sunari breathed a sigh of relief. Often she was grateful it was her element, though nothing could beat out pure and true water. Water made "magically" seemed just the more fake to her, and was never as exhilarating than to feel a true source and redefine one's own existence by it. It was the natural beauty she admired, not that which was manipulated from a swing of a zanpaktou. The absolute serenity of the ever-flowing stream. Marvelous.

Standing up Sunari stretched her cramping arms, the training today had been extreme, more so than usual. From now on she needed to remember the basics of any training regimen but later. The time was to relax now, no need to over exert. Twilight wouldn’t be overthrown anytime soon, so no need to rush: it was always about time. Time eluded Sunari a lot these days, she wasn’t even sure how long it had been since she’d left the SS…what had happened that day?

Flashes: a man with a splitting grin, swords with sparks dancing around them in a ritual of warriors, a smile with a river of blood, falling…falling…

Gone again, Twilight was playing with her, taunting her like usual. What always sent Sunari’s mind into a flurry were the emotions and after they were gone she could still recall the burning pain. Its shape felt akin to a hole in her chest though she knew one didn’t exist there. It hurt and she couldn’t remember why.

‘Tomorrow…I will train harder, and then I will regain what is mine all the sooner.’

But for now it was time to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pay no attention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay no attention   Pay no attention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay no attention
Page 1 of 1