Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) Empty
PostSubject: Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)   Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:58 am

Name: Takahane Bakuyaku (Prefers to just be called Taka)

Personality: Taka is a very artistic person believing that true art is seen in a fleeting moment of beauty as opposed to long lasting art such as paintings and puppets are boring and pedantic. He is never afraid to speak his mind when it comes to his art and will get angry at anyone who insults it. He also has a bit of a speech impediment that causes him to end every other sentence with either "hmm" or "yeah...".

History:
Takahane had always enjoyed sculpting clay, particularly birds, and was alway fascinated by explosions no matter what the size was it always sent a shiver down his spine when he saw a towering explosion wether it was on T.V. or at the bomb test facility that was a 2 hour drive from his town but it was still close enough to see the explosions clearly.

Takahanes artistic abilities were developing along nicely. He began making his own clay because his parents wouldn't pay for storebought clay and one day he made something big the largest clay bird he had ever made standing 2m tall he decided to call it Taka just like his own name then his father walked in to his room while smoking a cigarete Takahane asked him what he thought of it and he said that it looked nice he then went to flick his cigarette in to the bin but accidently missed and hit his giant clay bird. The amount of heat in the butt was enough to detonate the work of art creating a massive explosion. You see the clay was explosive, while Takahane mixed the clean he added an explosive to the mix causing it to explode.

The explosion caused Takahanes soul to leave its body and thats when it started it was the process of hollowification but unlike the vaizards Takahanes body went first starting with his hands they hadn't changed very much except for the fact that they each had a mouth with a long tongue he could also feel his own tongue in his mouth growing a bit longer and he could also feel himself growing stronger but not any bigger and he suddenly realised what was happening, he was turning into some kind of monster and he focused all of his energy on trying to stop it, and somehow for some reason it did and he was able too pull himself back to his body so that he wouldn't just be a soul walking on for all eternity. He couldn't explain the feeling of it, it was something incredibly empowering yet disturbing at the same time, all this power but he was just a teenager he didn't know what to do with it he then noticed that he was standing in fiery reckage of his home. There was nothing left of it. he could see the bodies of both his parents charred remains just lying and then he knew what he had to with this power.

He was going to take revenge on the world that destroyed his life he made more of the exploding clay but accidently he put his hand the mixture and the hand-mouth ate some of his clay. Takahane thought that this was a little strange but he then invisioned 3 small, 4 winged birds and the mouth-hand coughed them out and then another strange thing happened the 3 birds came to life and flew up. Takahane put his hands together and focused on them detonating and they created the biggest explosion he had ever seen he put his hand back into the clay and waited a bit so that it could take in more clay he then let out a large amount of clay. It was like no animal that Taka had ever seen but he knew that just by the size and shape of it that it would make the biggest explosion ever.

He created yet another clay hawk, this one was 4m tall he jumped on to its back and flew above his small village and dropped the monster of an explosive and when he focused it became giant, the biggest sculpture in history and as it fell to the earth Takahane put his hands together and flew away as fast as he could as the sculpture exploded wiping out the entire village. He decided that he couldn't stay here any longer and moved to Karakura town he could something odd about this place but it was a good odd it made him feel like he fit in. He bought some gloves to cover the hand-mouths and began his life again.

RP Sample: I'm also Kageryu Ketsueki the 5th espada so you can see how I Rp from my posts

Last edited by Takahane Bakuyaku on Mon May 25, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)   Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:58 am

finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)   Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:51 am

Un! XP

~ Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)   Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahane Bakuyaku (Super Human)
Page 1 of 1