Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Janus Cartamuanda

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Janus Cartamuanda Empty
PostSubject: Janus Cartamuanda   Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 am

Name: Janus Cartamuanda; Mr. Cartamuanda

Race: Bountou

Personality:
Janus, is calm, relaxed, collect, loyal, and level headed. He is very flirty. He believes Mr. Polk is his role model. So, he is completely loyal to him. He can usually be found with Mr. Polk. He is very intelligent since he has been through college a number of times. In battle Janus is like a demon. He fights full out, and likes to find the flaws in the person he is fighting. Also, if the person he is fighting is weaker then him. He like to play around with them.

Appearance: Janus Cartamuanda Way_I_Are_by_messa
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: White
Total Appearance:
Janus has rather long hair which is spiked in a messy way. He has one part of his hair braided on the right side of his head. He wears a black suit with a white undershirt. He wears a black tie with a white cross towards the bottom of it. He usually wears his shirt untucked and his tie loose.

History:
Janus was created by his father in America. His father was a bountou of course, and loved to feed on living souls. Janus grew up like a normal kid. He lived life happly. Until, he saw he wasn't aging anymore at the age of nineteen. His fahter then told him the story of the great bountous. After, the story his fahter told him he feed on living souls unlike the bountous are surpposed to do. Janus vowed to not take his fahter's path, and left the house for college. Since, he never aged. He went through many different Colleges getting master degrees in many feilds. After, college he came to Karakura Town looking for any other Bountous.

Janus found one bountou that was like his father. He feed on living souls. Yet, this bountou was very old. He didn't have the flawless look of a young person. He told his story to Janus only after he told him he was a Bountou also. The man told him that feeding on Living souls made you age. So, he made Janus promise never to make that mistake. He began to train and mentor him. He taught him many different types of fighting styles along with making him study more. Soon, he had perfected everything his mentor threw at him. This is were it was time to get his dolls. His mentor was like the old bountous. He had the old book Jin kariya used to inform bountous of there bolls.After, getting one doll. Janus mastered fighting with him. Soon, his mentor died, and he went back to wandering. He made another doll after his mentors death to become stronger. He wandered until he found a man named Mr. Polk.

Janus was in horrble clothes when he meet the leader of the bountous. He trained with him for awhile. Polk became his Role Model. He began to be called Mr. Cartamuanda and he wore a suit like him. Janus was one of the most intelligent and one of the Fastest if not the Fastest. He now follows Mr. Polk around looking up to him, and helping him with anything.

RP sample: Others characters are Hakushin and Erik
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Janus Cartamuanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Cartamuanda   Janus Cartamuanda I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 am

hrmm. approvedness
Back to top Go down

Janus Cartamuanda
Page 1 of 1