Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

In High Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In High Spirits Empty
PostSubject: In High Spirits   In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Name:Iki Shouten

Race:Shinigami

Visual Age: 19

Division:13th

Personality: Iki is a very spirited person.He loves to be active and hands on with everything and mostly everyone.Iki never likes to stay still,so its hard to find him in one place for too long before he go finds something else to play with.He's a fast talker who can talk his way out of(or in to) any situation.he's even able to talk his superiors into letting him off the hook.This skill is necessary for the simple fact that Iki's favorite past time is to be where he's not supposed to be.He loves eavesdropping on captains' meetings and private conversations.This love has gotten him into many bad situations taht took all of his skill to get out of.

Appearance: Iki Shouten isn't very tall,standing only at 5'8.But his 190ilb frame is built out of compacted muscles that have been sculpted from years of running,jumping and fighting in the streets.Iki's pure white hair attracts a lot of attention especially since they're coupled with his gun metal gray eyes.His square jaw is usually covered with a mischievous smile and his eyes have a spark of adventure in them.

History/Background: Iki Shouten was born in one of the poorer districts of Rukongai;into a family that already had five children.Each child before Iki was born into the world crying with a head full of black hair.Iki was the exception.The youngest child was born with white hair and he didn't make a sound when he came out.He simply stared off into the sunset with a toothless grin on his face.

As Iki and his siblings grew older,they played in the streets and back alleys ll day everyday.They played baseball,tag,hide-and-seek - all the games kids usually play with one constant:Iki always won.He as fastest and strongest and smartest child of the Shouten family.And he had a hunger that no one else around him had.A hunger fro food,a classic sign of increased spiritual powers.When he was old enough,Iki's parents signed him up for the Shinigami Academy where Iki trained and graduated in the top half of his class and was recruited to the 13th Division,where latest adventures take place...
Back to top Go down

In High Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: In High Spirits   In High Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

In High Spirits
Page 1 of 1