Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Zeroshin........   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 pm

"Dammit" The captain said as a trail of dead hollows littered the streets of Italy. He was miles away from his fellow captain Zeroshin Hakura. He ha went ahead and made a type of hell butterfly. He sent it to an unknown location in Hueco Mundo. Hoping that whoever was in charge would get it, He had heard tales of a mighty Espada named Naraka. Now if Naraka was dead the next in charge would get it. Since the Butterfly homed in on unique rei. He placed a stag in his mouth and puffed it. As a large train pulled up he pulled out some cash and got aboard. First class all the way.

-hours later-

He made it to France. He looked around the large empty shops looking for the fellow captain. He was naturally lost. so he leaned against a sign and read a book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Quickly shunpoing around, Zeroshin was on a stumbling search for someone he thought would be looking for him. His cape would flutter behind him in the calm summer breeze blew by the Third division captain. He placed a toothpic in his mouth to calmly relax his pearly white teeth. He swished his eyes left and right, noticing that no one had noticed him since he had in fact left his gigai. He approached a man that was poached on a sign reading a book, he knew that this man was in fact Captain Ganaki Tabuya.

"Ganaki, good to see you..." Zeroshin said unsuprised.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

Jin was in Soul Society at the time. Teaching his division some healing techniques. After he was done, he headed back to his room. As he entered, he found a note laying on his desk. It was from Ganaki. Being a friend of the eighth division captain, he read it. It told him to come to a certain place. He then headed over to the gate. Above city of France, the gate opened. Jin was able to pick up the other two Captains reiatsu signatures. With a quick flash step, he appeared above them. "I have received your message Ganaki, and hello Captain Zeroshin."
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 am

"Cut the formalities you to. We need to discuss the plan. I think there might be spies around here. So lets head somewhere private." The captain spoke with an unusual deep tone. It was booming and commanding. He had a slight irritation to the Stoicness of Zeroshin, basically he thought of this to be annoying. However he bypassed this and smirked at the arrival of Jin. He lifted off of the pole and brushed his Haroi. The streets where crammed pack with citizens. It was annoying really. souls and hollows made there way around the town. However none of which interested Ganaki. After looking around he headed into a dark ally, pushing over a large metal door, it revealed a dim tavern. Filled with lowlifes, and degenerates. On the Television It played the news of Japan being nuked. The world was now in strife. Countrys pointed fingers at one another. Chaos had began to seep in from every inch of the globe. All because one tiny explosion had happened. It was not soon after, that he took his seat in a booth, located at the back of the tavern. He ordered his drink, and awaited his to cohorts to take there places as well. "Hurry up, we must not waste any time."
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Zeroshin heard the booming commanding voice of the captain and still held his carefree attitude. It annoyed him how it would seem that Ganaki was sort of a "Bossy pants" as some would call it, no matter, at this time it would have to be quickly avoided and tossed aside, just like the toothpick that slipped out of his mouth. He placed his hands deep within his pockets and began to walk towards the annoying and unarousing bar that held the utmost unammusing news on the Television. Zeroshin ordered a couple of french fries and a shot of liquor and afterwords he took a seat across from Ganaki in the uncomfertable booth, the dark dusty one that had seemed as if Cleanser hadn't touched it in years. "Well, go ahead Ganaki, what were you going to talk about?" Zeroshin said as he held a french fry in hand and bit a piece off of the tip of the golden, deep fried delight.

Last edited by Zeroshin Hakura on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:06 am

Following the others, Jin walked behind Zeroshin. As he walked in, he saw rugged people inside. Some groping women wrongly, others demanding pay from the weak. They all shared something in common, pleasure. Be it sexual, or cash, all of them were seeking the same thing. Ganaki, and Zeroshin took their seats at the bar. Jin looked around and spotted a clean stool. He took it, and placed it beside Zeroshin. Here, he placed his hands inside his haroi sleeves. He then looked up at the TV, where they were talking about the bombing. He turned his attention away, and back to the matter at hand. Listening to what Ganaki had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 am

A slight tearing sound. A black line across the clear blue skies. A black gaping hole appearing, a rip in the dimension. It was not overly huge, but nor was it small for that matter. A drone, looking like a spider, made its way out of the gargantua as it closed behind it. Walter the A.I. was controlling it, guiding it safely through the air, and then lowering it to the ground avoiding traffic, and other hazards, as it weaved and dodged through the city streets unconcerned with hitting anything. Walter was good at what he did, and one of those things was controlling machines. It was cloaked with a special shielding system, making it invisible to the naked eye, thus no humans could or would see it. It scuttled into the restaurant, quickly, quietly making no noise as it settled itself near the three shinigami. A piece of the spider drone unfolded to reveal a multi-crystal lens which then flickered to life, showing a life size, full color image of Rose. It looked at the three shinigami, the image dressed in a white haltertop dress, with its hair tied up. This wasn't how Rose was actually dressed, just how the image was put up was like for any humans happening to be passing by. "Hello, I received your message, I apologize for not coming in person, but I am still talking to you directly, its the best I can do at the current moment."
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

"It is alright rose, Anyway now that all are hear i was thinking, My friend Naraka Shirumozans life force has dwindled. That has bothered me greatly. Regardless Naraka saved my ass in the past one to many times. Oh how rude me. I am Jaden Yoshinaru, under the ruse of Ganaki Tabuya i have been plotting my revenge on the S.S and its allies. Alone you Espada would surely fall. So i am proposing an small Allience a partnership from us three with you all. My associate Jin was been keeping me up-to-date with the actions of the Captains. We are ready for anything that happens now. So primera, It is up to you. I am sure you have heard of me. So you know that i know all to almost every inch of the SS." He said as he messed with his hair, moving the pure black die out. His hair was now black and white almost. His true identity revealed. He glanced at Zeroshin and smirked awaiting Roses Response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Zeroshin's eyes were closed when he had been eating, but he had heard the news from Ganaki and quickly spit out the nearly swallowed golden fried spuds. He quickly opened his eyes and got up from his chair. He then took his arms and banged them on the table which sat in front of them. His eyes began to burn with fury, he had though Jaden was dead and with arrival Ganaki's suprising secret within his ears, it would make his emotion go from carefree to anger. He tightly clenched his hands onto Jaden's Shirt, getting an angry expression to match his emotion to dawn on his face. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I THOUGHT YOU DIED YOU FOOL! WHY WOULD YOU PULL A STUNT SUCH AS THIS!!! I SWEAR IF YOU ARE LYING, I-I!!!" Zeroshin said as he drew a fist back and held it tightly in the air, ready to enforce a strike on Ganaki's face if he was being untruthful.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

As Jin sat calmly, sipping his tea. That he had ordered when the others were busy talking. After taking a sip of tea, he looked back, over his left shoulder. He saw the robotic spider walk in. The spider stopped, and projected a hologram of a female. The female image dressed in a white halter top dress, with her hair tied up. He listened as the female spoke. "Hello, I received your message, I apologize for not coming in person, but I am still talking to you directly, its the best I can do at the current moment."

Jin took another sip of tea, as Ganaki began to speak. "It is alright rose, Anyway now that all are hear i was thinking, My friend Naraka Shirumozans life force has dwindled. That has bothered me greatly. Regardless Naraka saved my ass in the past one to many times. Oh how rude me. I am Jaden Yoshinaru, under the ruse of Ganaki Tabuya i have been plotting my revenge on the S.S and its allies. Alone you Espada would surely fall. So i am proposing an small Allience a partnership from us three with you all. My associate Jin was been keeping me up-to-date with the actions of the Captains. We are ready for anything that happens now. So primera, It is up to you. I am sure you have heard of me. So you know that i know all to almost every inch of the SS."

Jin's eyes shot open at this new discovery. He didn't let his shock show, keeping it hidden with his calm demeanor. He looked over to Jaden, not mad, but impressed he was able to pull this off. As he did this Zeroshin got angry, grabbing Jaden's shirt. Yelling out of anger.

Zeroshin, please calm down. I understand your anger, but there is no need. If he says he is Jaden. then he must be. Why would he lie for? How does the saying go? "If you can't fool your friends, you can't fool your enemies." If Jaden thought this was a good idea, then I'm going to have to agree with him."

He looked back down at his cup of tea, he held the cub by its handle. Swirling it around. He hoped Zeroshin calmed down, and didnt get angry at him for speaking up. He wanted to keep peace within the group to a low.

[OOC:I wont be here for the next five days, so just pretend im there but just being quiet.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 am

"Alone you Espada would surely fall. So i am proposing an small Allience a partnership from us three with you all." The image of Rose put its hand over her mouth and shook slightly as it laughed at this statement. As she laughed. However, now was not the time for jokes, as they had serious matters to attend to. Three Captains would hardly turn the tide of war, nor were the Espada all on their own. Rose was simply tired of her work being interrupted by having to deal with the responsibilities that came with leading a race. So she was essentially recruiting these three to do it for her. In any case, they could believe what they wanted, she would not say anything contradictory to what he had just said, it would only drag this on longer as she was also at that very moment speaking to a bountou. It was hard maintaining two conversations at once, so she wanted to keep this short and simple. Rose was a master of letting her thoughts do the talking while she carried on another conversation with her mouth, but this could always get a bit tricky. "Yes, I see no problem with that. Its agreed then. You three may follow the drone back when you are ready. And do please tell your friend to calm down, he's giving me a headache." Rose's image put its hands to its temples and rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)   Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Zeroshin........(PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1