Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) Empty
PostSubject: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm

"Sluuuuurp" the slow deep and slightly sickening noise was emitted as Jin greedily sank the last’s of a hot chocolate. All around him a busying buzz filled the as couples chatted, friends caught up on current affairs, students guzzled caffeine hoping it was the cure for they’re lack of motivation and the peon’s of the corporate world came in to get their daily morning medicine. Yes, this was star bucks and if nothing else it was proving to be at least one of the more interesting places Jin had visited to sample cuisine. Many times whilst passing through the material world within a gigai (A pastime that he would regularly find himself performing) he had overheard mentions of this infamous institution but never until now had he actually visited it. It was a quest to find new exciting and delicious drinks to add to his catalogue of cuisine that had brought him here, and although this “hot chocolate” he’d been served had turned out to be little more than lukewarm cocoa water the time he’d spent in the building had proved humorous.

Watching these people going about they’re daily lives, so pre-occupied by issues and incidents that held no real weight in the big scheme of things, they’re obsession with gain and wealth only encouraged by the fickle nature that they all seemed to share. It was all just so brilliantly comedic yet at the same time depressingly pitiful. But depression was never a state of mind Jin was prepared to indulge in, so he contented himself concentrating on the humour.

As he sat at a wall mounted counter, starring at the empty card cup that had held his slightly regrettable choice of beverage, he tried to suppress the growing urge to burst out of this gigai and release his soul from this confined space. It was tight, it was cramped and if he left it long enough it was going to become claustrophobic. In all honesty Jin had never been a fan of gigai’s but it was the only way for him to explore his love for new foods and drinks within the human world. And his love of cuisine trumped his hate for gigai’s at least 10 times over.

So there he sat, now looking up at the menu displayed upon the back wall of the café mounted above the tills. What should he try next? which of these could possibly be the hidden gem of delight that his palette sought?
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 am

The sound of a squeak coming out from the motioning of the chair being set slightly down was in fact a plastic chair opposite of the Vaizard known as Jin. Source has it that a man of what appears to be in his late 30's or early 40's were to be seated opposite of the Vaizard. His hand holding a polished brown smoking pipe from the grip of his lips, puffing out smoke in an occasional and sequenced slight opening of the mouth, rings of rather slightly red meshed with shades of gray being puffed out towards Jin's facial features, as air had it that it would be pushed towards the rather Hollow-like Shinigami, or Shinigami-like Hollow, depending on how one would view a Vaizard. A reject of both worlds, quite quint, just like a Bounto. A pariah in a sense as well. Though the savory scent of his tobacco was rather strange as it smelt of gasoline mixed with a sort of embalming perfume with a strong scent.

The older man's appearance would indeed match his previous and current career, and his weight that he carries himself distinguishes him that he had his fill off violence in a uniformly manner, his skipper's cap with the Kriegsmarine insignia would confirm that he is a veteran of World War 2 from the German side, in what would be summed up that this man is a German, and his clothing would be a black slack pants with suspenders tied to his patterned brown shirt whilst he wore German issue jackboots. His Reiatsu was insignificant so to say, and his Reiryoku rather composed to an all time low. What is most distinctive about his features is his scarred eye, indicating there was a cut of some sort.

Though the man smiled, he regarded everyone else around him of no interest, they were nothing but cattle, his food, his prey. So does everyone eventually become his prey, and as a testament to his superiority, he would consider even Hollows his food to simply show in a display of vindictive dogma that he is the predator of the predators and that they are nothing but his prey. Nonetheless, worldly interests had not much of an effect on him, but rather, it has to do more like control when it comes to the Kommandante.

With his elbow on the table, the man sternly looked at the boy, letting out an extension of his cheeks to form a smirk, both eyes, scarred and unscarred gazing at him in an uninterested yet relaxed fashion. His interest mostly found on the basis that he has the seat untaken, and from features, an Asian in contrast to the rather Caucasian group surrounding him in Starbucks.

"It seems that you do not compose yourself in the same manner as these people, Aussenseiter." The German paused, his English accented with a bit of German, "But where are my manners? I am Herr Freud, captain of the lovely cruise liner, S.S. Totenkopf but taking a rather short break from my duties, Aussenseiter."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Jin sat quietly at the coffee house table, now upon his third beverage from the establishment and still not able to convince himself there had been any conceivable improvement in taste. Why the hell had people spoke so highly of this place? It was like a slaughter house for culture and individualism, no matter who came in by the time the left they were little more than another faceless lemming coffee in hand and a groundless smile upon they’re face. What a boring location. Jin thought back to his travels in india, there he had tasted some of the most sumptuous flavours any liquid beverage can contain. Lassi, kashmiri namkeen chai, kesar pista. These were drinks worthy of praise, the thought, care, attention and love that went into they’re brewing served only to enrich they’re fulsome flavour.

As Jin neared the end of his drink, probably the last one he could stand to endure, he felt his head begin to spin a little, a light dizzying sensation beginning to take hold of his senses, the words of the paper he was reading becoming increasingly hard to focus upon. Then he noticed it, when using a gigai it required concentration to allow you to actively experience the five senses and so If one was not completely concentrating it was easy for certain stimuli to slip under the radar unnoticed. But now Jin noted it, the woody scent of burning tobacco. A nostalgic smell but at the same time an exciting one, this was not the aroma he was used to, there was something different about this, a deeper potency to it and a perfumed edge that Jin just could not place.

"It seems that you do not compose yourself in the same manner as these people, Aussenseiter."

Jin looked up quickly, startled by the words of this newcomer and stunned by the sudden concentrated release of the smoky odour as the man parted his lips to speak.

“They’ll ask you to leave for that”

Jin remarked with a smirk, his eye line flashing to the pipe for a mere second, before returning to his new aquaintances gaze. In all honesty he was a little jelous, he had wanted to earlier light a cigarette but had been refused permission and in lieu of causing a commotion had opted to just re-pocket the carton, maybe he should have taken the route this fellow had and just sparked one up without a care to his surroundings. But it was pointless to contemplate now, things were as they were and that was how they would stay.

"But where are my manners? I am Herr Freud, captain of the lovely cruise liner, S.S. Totenkopf but taking a rather short break from my duties, Aussenseiter."

The mans politeness was a shock to Jin, this building had seemed to only harbour cold self-interest, having a customer base of either individuals who were here for they’re own purposes paying no heed to others around them or those who had come with partners but closed they’re group of to outside interactions. It was nice to meet someone willing to extend the had of friendship, or at least that’s what Jin’s optimistic nature led him to believe was happening.

“Wow your German” he replied a smile spreading across his face, only now registering the mans accent, and happy to be making the acquaintance of possibly only the 2nd or third German he’d met in his life “I’m Jin Yagami ..err foreign exchange student” Reaching out a hand to the man over the counter, his speech slightly stumbling as he remembered this gigai meant he’d need an identity that would not arouse suspicion. Jin still didn’t quite understand what the man had meant about his composure not being the same as the others, but instead decided other details that had been recently revealed were far more interesting.

“So a captain eh?” genuine awe in his voice “What’s the ship like?” It seemed from the mans formal military attire and clearly prominent facial scar that it wasn’t going to be a cruise yacht he was sailing, but despite that Jin still felt the need to enquire.

His gaze creased a little, the youth and innocence in his facial expression becoming suppressed in favour of a slightly more serious tone,

“What do you mean by a difference in my composure” he lightly queried
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

(OOC: I will be absent for a while, just a heads up, so if you wish to leave this topic, please by all means, do that.)
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Nikitio was not in Karakura Town, well at least not in Karakura Town territory. He was just outside the limits of the town killing a few Hollow as they tried to escape. His joyous laughter filled the air. That childish giggle that sounded like bells was the sound of a happy camper, as he liked to put it. He killed them with quick slices of his Zanpakuto, Pacchiri. "The roars of the Hollow go 'Roar roar roar. Roar roar roar. Roar roar roar.' The roars of the Hollow go 'Roar roar roar.' All through the town!" He giggled as he sang his own version of "The Wheels on the Bus." A Hollow tried to slice him and ended up losing his hand, arm, and then head. "I'm bored..." He mumbled. This was usual for him. Things entertained him for a while, but there was no way weaklings like these would kill him. He sighed and put Pacchiri away. "Nice meeting you all. Adios!" He winked at the attacking Hollow as he shunpo'd away from the fight and into town. His reiatsu dropped to that of a third seat, so as not to attract so many Hollow. He was bored and lonely. He was fine with the later, but not fine at all with the former. He hated being bored almost as he hated being in a gigai. If it came down to it though, he would rather be in a gigai than be bored, but that was heavily dependent upon the situation as he hated being in such a cage. He also hated having to waste time getting out of it just to fight or do something that needed him to be out of a gigai. Oh well, cest la vie.

Now he wasn't in one and with any luck he wouldn't have to be in one. He wore clothing that got him odd looks from the dead, he didn't need them from the living. Not that he minded them, but he just hated the amount of attention his attire brought upon himself. It was something he was never really comfortable with. He preferred to blend into the background, but he wouldn't be uncomfortable just to attain such a thing. Today he wore a pair of gray cargo jeans that fell nicely over his black and white sneakers. These jeans had two butterflies flying around each other on his right kneecap. His shirt was a black mesh shirt with no left sleeve and half a right sleeve. On his left wrist were several bracelets. Three colored (blue, green, and red) plastic ones, and a multicolored thread bracelet, and a dark multicolored thread bracelet. On his right hand were two silver bands on his index finger. On his left forearm was a white cloth armband about three inches wide with a red line going around it in the center. On the top of his silver and gray hair was a pair of dark red visor glasses. He loved his visors almost as much as he loved the ruby pendant that was around his neck.

He was just wandering around town, not really paying attention to where he was going. He had remembered a fellow by the name of Jin, another Vizard, saying he would be in town. Where did he say he was going though. Nikitio couldn't remember for the life of himself. Some kind of shop that he had heard about. Nikitio tried not to get too involved in the modern day shops of clothing since he made his own, food since he didn't like McDonalds in the least, but he did love Burger King. He would often be seen dancing and munching on Chicken Fries. He also never really like coffee, "OH!" It came to him as he thought about all the things he didn't like. "Jin was going to a coffee shop...but which one. Star something. Star Wars? Star Ocean? Star Odyssey? Star Fire?" He couldn't remember the name. In his defense he didn't feel a need to remember as there were only two of them. They were a hidden race also, and one that shouldn't exist. Mainly it was the part about being only two of them. They were both skilled, and could handle themselves. What could be so important that he would need to drag his boss out of his exploration of modern day things? He giggled to himself. "I doubt anything short of a million buc- OH!!! STARBUCKS!!!" He shouted and cheered. He remembered where Jin had left to and started to shunpo in that direction. "Oh wait...Shoot! It all the way over seas..." He mumbled as he remembered that he wasn't in Karakura Town. "Ah crap..." He grumbled. "The things I do for entertainment."

After a few stops and shunpo he finally managed to make it to the particular shop Jin was in. He found it amusing how people reacted to the door opening by itself. He made his way to Jin and stood out of the way of everyone. "Howdy partner." He grinned. He tried his best to keep the exhaustion off of his face. Having actually spent a while in a plane to catch his breath made him a bit shaken as he hated flying, odd for a "spirit" of sorts. His hair was sticking to his forehead a little bit as well due to sweat. Other than him trying to hold back large gasps of breath and forcing himself to look pleased and happy, he was perfectly fine!

(( OOC: Sorry bout the last bit. At school and the bell rang. ))
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:05 am

(OOC: Alright peeps, pretend I just left the topic since I will only be a delay here. So I'll just sum it all up with this.)

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 am

“Howdy partner” a voice rang in Jin’s ear.

Something stirred in his memory he recognised that voice, Jins head swung round and a grin broke out across his face as he took in the sight of his friend. It had been quite a while since they’d last seen each other but the kid hadn’t changed a bit, and from his sweaty entrance neither had his energy levels. It had always amazed Jin how it didn’t matter the distance that separated them or the time they were apart, they were always able to find each other it they wished. An odd connection they share, maybe a side effect of being around each other over such a long period of time, maybe it was something he should look into?

He chuckled mentally, noting that nikki’s choice in fashion was still as….original as ever, but he had such a vibrant personality it seemed only fitting that his clothing matched it. It was good to see him again, he was fond of the lad almost like having a little brother albeit one that contained enough power to level a city but that made no real difference he was still family. They were a rare breed, Vizards. The freakish spawn of a twisted crossing between the essence of shinigami and powers of a hollow, granting its victim unfathomable power but at the price of they’re value to society. Still despised by the hollow and yet viewed with disgust by Shinigami they occupied the blurred line between death gods and those they hunt, outcast’s roaming the world as they saw fit. But it was a life that Jin loved and would trade for no other, it had never really mattered much to him what others thought anyway and with nikkitio to provide company and entertainment he was more than comfortable.

Jin turned back to introduce his new acquaintance to his vizard partner but the man had up and left, leaving the seat empty without a trace he’d ever been present. A little rude some might say but there had been something a little off about the guy since they’d met so it wasn’t hard for Jin to accept the abrupt exit.

“Yo Nikki” he replied looking back as the new arrival and pushing a chair out for him from under the table with a swift kick “What have you been up to these past weeks? Can I hope that you’ve stayed out of trouble or is that too much to ask?” he queried letting of a light laugh as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm

(( This is going to be short. Sorry, I haven't been feeling good lately. I might hit up the doc's office soon to get checked out.))

Nikitio grinned childishly at Jin. He took a seat in the chair offered to him and let out a deep sigh. "Ooooh...good question. I have a better one for you. What haven't I been up to. Training, killing, protecting, serving...well...not so much the last one, but whatever." He laughed and tapped his finger on his leg for no reason in particular. It was just a little something he enjoyed doing. Made him feel like he was still here, he guessed. He didn't really know why he did it, but he did. Nikitio looked Jin up and down taking in his appearance. Time had been good to his friend. That was always good to see. Nikitio doubted he looked as good as he did way back in Karakura Town, but oh well. Jin was the only one here who could see him, so whatever. Flashing another smile he giggled. "How have you been? Whatcha been up to? Karakura Town has been boring without another Vizard there. Makes life...boring."
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 am

OOC: ok well dw bout posting, hope its good news from the doctor and you feel better soon dude.

Karakura Town, just the child’s mention of it was enough to swiftly bring back a flood of memories. The town where he had spent much of his time after being exiled of the soul society, but after it’s destruction it had just no longer seemed like the home he once knew and it was then that Jin discovered his passion for travel.

“Well well” he replied in a tone that was simultaneously light, easygoing and laidback “It’s good to hear you having fun and protecting aswell, sound’s like you have become quite the hero” When Jin called his sibling like partner a hero, it wasn’t that he was being condescending he just liked to inflate the boy’s confidence once in a while and there wasn’t a child he knew ( and nikitio was more than a little child-like) that didn’t love the prospect of being a hero. Karakura town had been an extremely spiritually active place in its time and after its destruction it was just overflowing with souls attracting a menagerie of hollow hungry for a meal. Big, small, fast, slow you couldn’t go two steps with out seeing one of these corrupted souls in one form or another. There had been times when even Menos stepped through, and it had almost broken Jin’s heart to leave the town that have given him so much to the mercy of hollow, but the memories his presence there conjured up were just to much to bear he’d had to leave. And from the sounds of it with niki in place he wasn’t exactly in significant need anyway.

“Don’t try to pull that, we both know you’ve never been the type to have trouble finding fun” He teased “but then again maybe you should have had someone there too supervise you, if I remember rightly all that fun usually comes alongside large amounts of destruction” Just having his younger partner around with him was enjoyable, like niki had said things did have the potential to get a little boring when the vizards were separate although Jin had a strong love for his travelling he couldn’t help but admit it was nice to re-unite.

“Well, for the most part since I left I’ve been experiencing new foods. I promise you when you try some of these recipes you will be opened up to a whole new dimension of taste. Italy was amazing, the things those people can do with seafood is magic although I must say some of the uses I found for chicken in a stop off in the carribean was not far behind in terms of taste” His eyes lit up as he spoke about his culinary passion, Jin loved food and even more loved cooking it, he was never more at peace than when he was behind a stove.

“Nikitio, im tired with travelling, it has been so long since I did any of the things that I used to be so entertained by, fighting hollow, patrolling the streets for souls..you know what I mean.” He sighed a little, thinking back to a former life “ I think we should return to the mansion, settle down for a while. What do you think? Or were you enjoying my absence to much” he asked with a quick wink.

It was at this point he remembered he was the only one of the pair wearing a Gigai, which meant no one else was seeing the other individual involved in this conversation. Oh shit, this had to be attracting attention, he looked up quickly scanning the room but other than a couple of turned heads in the immediate vicinity everyone seemed to be too drawn into they’re own little worlds to notice him. It would seem he’d got lucky.

Jin was beggining to get agittated by the amout of time he'd spent in this bothersome place.

"Nikki, i can stand it here no longer. I will meet you at the mansion young one"

EXIT >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)   New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New experiences (open to anyone any race, just looking to let my character meet new people)
Page 1 of 1