Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) Empty
PostSubject: Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)   Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name:Shizu Yamada

Appearance:
*Short Yellow Hair
*Dark Green Eyes
*Mask Fragment on left arm as a glove what has a small wing on it.
Hollow hole on the same left arm in the middle of the palm.
*Wears uniform consisting of a white jacket, black sash, white hakama, and black and white boots that bear an opposing similarity to a Shinigami's sandals.

Personality:
Shizu is cheerful and enthusiastic demeanor. He seems to be very friendly, and doesn't seem to crave for souls as much as other arrancars.He never argues with anyone because he thinks that it is an waste of time.Shizu likes high windy places where he can just relax.Even though he enjoys killing a little bit he remains calm when he is not in trouble.
--------------------

Hair Color: short blonde hair(Picture)

Dislikes: None

Crushes:Smiling

--------------------

Specialties:Memory is really good,because he can memorize diffrent kind of things and still remember them after a long time.He also enjoys reading books.

History:
There isnt much history behind shizu because he had a normal life like anyone but still im gonna write it down.

Human Life
Shizu was born in england,his father was a nobel minister for the kingdom so he recieved great gifts and lots of diffrent kind of payments by diffrent people.Shizu had a great life,even though he didn't see his father often and spent most of his time with the most precious person to him,who was his mother.Few years after his entry to the local elite school he had compleatly mastered english the english language also he started taking lessons of other Language's and first one was Japanese, but than his mother got ill and he paused the study's and quit school for temporarily.
As the doctors said that his mother had an disease what could only be cured in Japan wich is an closed country when it comes to cures.So he started to prepare for the trip,when he suddenly noticed that he had not told his father about this thing.
So he did,but unfortunatly his father could not come with them but he agreed to help them out with money wich he will be sending,from england.Few Years later Shizus mother was cured and they had an great life in Japan but than they got a message from his father that he needs them back to england.
Shizu and His mother was really happy about it and started packing immeaditly as did his mother.
But when they finally got to the airport their flight was delayed because of suspicous luggage in the plane but after couple of hours they were allowed into the plane again.
After waiting for a bit the plane started to un-dock from the airport,the plane took its road and started to move with the speed it needs for flying but suddenly when the plane started to rise the front tire exploded and the metal parts flew against the wing wich broke from the devasting hit and the plane changed it's course immeaditly towards the airport.
On that day half of the Japanese Airport was destroyed in the terrible impact.Everyone in the plane survived exept for Shizu who was piereced from his head by the piece wich flew from the window.

Soul Life
Many Years had passed after the accident and Shizu had traveled to an city called KARAKURA.Even He did not know why he was traveling this path but he thinks that it is for somewhy a feeling that he gets there.But as soon as he was there he was attacked by an unknown dark monster,he was quick enough to escape but later he was still found but yet again saved by a man in a black robe.As the man started to perform some kind of technique on him he was pierced by another monster.At that moment shizu had no way to escape and with that he was devoured by the demon.Immeaditly from that moment Everything in his mind was lost.

Hollow Life(Present)
As a Huge monster in middle of a Crystal rocky field stood up it looked around,and in the next second was sent to another world,the real world.The monster felt hunger and destroyed an entire park and devoured many souls,and like so it happened many times.But there were men who attacked him for no reason he could understand.Many Years passing The monster evolved into diffrent kind of forms ones bigger than the other one.
Hundreds of years have passed and many has happened after his devourment,but still the mosnter has only memorized its name Shizu Yamada.Now it is in a animal form wich is covered with white particle bone.He now has arrived at an huge castle like enourmos building wichi could be seen many miles away.As he had entered he was accepted,for somereason.
After few days there he was used as an experiment for a new development technique to create strong hollows or now called Arrancar.
On that day in that dark room a new person was born,with light yellow short hair and green eyes.
He was accepted as one of the underlings of the most powerfullest Arrancar called the Espada!

Innate Ability:

Butterfly Invasion

Can be able to summon hundreds of red butterflys from his hand.The butterflys don't do any damage but they are a good distraction or a great entry into a battle or any kind of event!

Picture of Character:
Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) 679858d7b4f34f402c4a7855d6916f4d1223818382_full

Sample Chapter:
Shizu slowly walks trough the corridors of the huge white halls wich have been laying there for hundreds of years and not aging a bit.THe sound of the steps can clearly be heard because of the awardness of the hall.When closely looked there can be seen a dark brown door built inside a huge wall right across the white road where Shizu is walking on,slowly looking at the ceiling and giving up a little smile.
Hmm,i wonder what senpai is doing right now,provably something recklessy stupid again.
He looks down again as he finally appeared at the door what he was walking towards for many hours now.He pushes the door with the tip with the sheat of his sword what he is holding in his right arm,because he never likes to hold his katana near his body so he only holds it in his arm.
As the door Opens many looks are turned on the newcomer of the room,as Shizu smiles gently sending off an soft reiatsu wave turning away all the looks on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)   Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)   Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

...........Approved.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)   Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizu Yamada(Arrancar-Fraccion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com