Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Does strength make the person?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

Does strength make the person? Empty
PostSubject: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 pm

A dream is something one tries to achieve, no matter the distance and work they must put into it. It's like a life goal, it is permanently set until they've reach their satisfaction. One doesn't train randomly to be strong.. there is always a purpose. A simple jab of the fist won't help you survive along the road.. No.. there is skill that honors the mind and encourages to keep going. So Why is it that people train with such passion and desire to be stronger then another? Is weakness truly something to take advantage of? Is it all physical or is it mental as well?

Only time can say what the true meaning of raw strength is..
And only time can truly show what is beneath the exterior of a true warrior...

A gentle breeze began to bustle in the narrow path, picking up gravel and stones that scrummaged on the concrete floor. The small space was rather calm and peaceful, a place to come and just clear ones thoughts. A faint sound of clicking could be heard, almost like something was bumping into a hollow object. A young woman sat atop a small crate, clicking her heels together as her sandal bumped into one another. Click, clank, click, clank. The sound echoed through the narrow alley way, placing a small chime to sooth the mind; as if it were a ticking clock.Her mind began to flutter with thoughts and curiosity, almost like she was back in the academy. Does a Captain gain his position by being stronger? or do they earn it with their on unique talents? A mind can only muster up so much curiosity before it beckons an answer. The young woman released a soft sigh, allowing her frame to hunch over, resting her elbows on her lap. Her hands came to gently cup her delicate face, giving off a more bored look. It's no science to figure out such simple things.. and yet it seems like the most complex task.. Softly, her eye lids fell shut, allowing the gentle breeze to embrace her face; offering a cool feeling to her already warm figure. Her hair, ivory white, began to twine and swiftly sway with the breeze, coming to hide her confused face.The wind soon came to stop, allowing her hair to settle once more before her eyes once more opened, revealing a more husky blue colour, almost like sapphires. She gazed about, seeing no one coming in ither direction. The narrow place seemed to never end, as if it was a maze. Like a path.. we all must come to a point where we must stop and ask.. 'Which way do I go?' The young woman upon the wooden crate appeared to be female, her height unknown but she clearly wasn't short.With such a gorgeous face came a wonderful complexion that welcomed ones eyes to intake the flawlessness of the pigments. Her skin, smooth, creamy, and pale.The young woman wore the attire and Shinigamis wore, though underneath would become a different story. The left side of her robe drooped off her shoulder, revealing a more shinier, metallic strap. Plated armor.Not many knew why she had such an attire but it was something she never spoke of.

Slowly, her figure un-hunched and leaned back against the wall, hiding herself in the shade a bit.Her eyes once more fell shut, as if she was going to drift off into a light slumber. Slacking off is no excuse for a woman to be bored.. but what else could I possibly do? I have yet to see another face around.. it's almost as if everyone's been doing things and avoiding me... Maybe they think I'm weak?

After all... I do look less intimidating..
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:08 am

Sneaking out of the back door was getting almost to easy. Tosu smiled to himself at another great escape from the members of his squad and all the paper work that sat on his desk. After hours of repeating the same action, everything started to blur into one ugly mess. Once nicely printed documents slowly began to fade into gray sheets of paper, no more words just that same ugly gray.Tosu took every corner like it could have been his last, and for all he knew it could be. All it took was for one member of squad 11 to say 'hes over here' or 'i found him' to put him back in that stuffy office with only the clouds passing the windows to entertain him. no don't think like that. Tosu was home free, or at least he would be if he could make it to the corner, than get the door to the garden opened with no one seeing him. Tosu ordered himself to move on, and as he took last corner, he felt that he had made it. But thats when it happened. Tosu's foot met with a crate, one he didn't remember being there yesterday. But as luck would have it, as his foot hit the crate, Tosu lost his balance and fell hard onto the pavement that ran through out the entire soul society. "Ouch, that hurt." came Tosu's deep but at the same time light voice as he blew, or at least tried to blow, the crap that had landed on his face off. Tosu got up slowly. Thats when he noticed that the crate had a pair of legs hanging off the side of it. Well not just legs but legs of a different nature to his own. Interesting, the further Tosu stood up, the more body he discovered. But the body he was inspecting wasn't that of the usual squad 11 member. The legs belonged to the new female recruit he had heard rumors about. As Tosu made it to his full height, he noticed that even in the shadows that hid the person, he could make out the eyes, a very beautiful face. But the eyes are what he seemed to be confused about. They were almost like his but these pair were seductive and memorizing at the same time. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to bother you." wait, i just apologized to a lower ranking officer. Tosu looked again, it was amazing. As long as he looked at the eyes he was caught, relaxed, and at the same time awkward. He felt like that awkward boy he once was when he was around women. But those eyes did something to him. He felt things that a captain just wasn't supposed to. He was sorry to bother her but at the same time glad he had fell and embarrassed himself in front of the only female member in his squad. "im captain Tosu. who are you."
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 am

A soft hum began to arise in the tight place, coming to bounce off the walls like music trapped in a box. The hum echoed like an eerie melody, chiming with a sweet sound before it ceased. A loud thump arise before her, causing her husky blue eyes to widen; giving her a deer caught in the headlights look. Poor girl was scared. What in holy soul mods name was that?! She quickly jumped onto the crate, standing there; as if she saw a mouse. Her hands rested on her chest, grasping over her heart; as if it were beating quicker then a jackrabbit in the desert. Her breathy became deep but soft, her chest rising and falling at a fast pace. Her back arched against the wall only to have her icy eyes glance down at the slowly rising man. I---Is this what fell before me? Is this was startled me? A white jacket?. The young woman came to fail to even realize the number upon his back, she seemed rather distracted. Her right hand slipped down her figure, tracing the curve of her body. Lightly, her fingertips grazed over the hilt of her blade, ready to unsheathe her weapon to partake in self defense. The moment grew tense, her eyes narrowing a bit; though showing fear within them. Well! If this coat thinks it has the authority to frighten me then it certainly didn't think twi---. She paused her gestures, her breath ceasing a moment, as her eyes laid sight upon a new being. She didn't know who it was but that was the last though on her mind at the moment. "C---Captain!" she spoke in a slightly nervous tone, a soft gasp slipping through at the end. With a small cough,, she cleared her nerves, hoping to regain her normal thoughts once more. Something was different though... He seemed more... frightened of her then she did of him. Her hands fell to her side, only to have herself slowly, and carefully, step down off the wooden crate, allowing her feet to rest flat against the concrete flooring once more. The woman's height was now noticeable. She stood a perfect 5'8" with a more curvaceous appeal to her frame. With a delicate hand, she ran her right and through the lock of her ivory white locks, allowing her beautiful face to become more seen, revealing a light, faded pink blush upon her doll like cheeks.

His voice...
The soft tone began to ring through her mind. She didn't really care what he said at the moment, she was more curious to why he spoke with such softness in his tone.Aren't authoritative figures suppose to have a more tougher tone to their voice? After all, you can't assert your rank without it.. To the untrained eye, they'd never recognize the awkwardness that the man presented, but to her, it was her game. She boosted her confidence and began to speak to the man in a more alluring voice, almost enticing. "Bother me? Not at all, Captain.. I'm actually honored that I get to meet you for the first time, in person. Instead of through the grape vine." Her hands came to rest firmly upon her hips, allowing her to shift her weight slightly to the right, listening to him speak more. "Ti's an honor, Tosu. I'm Evanthe Blanche." Her voice still lingered with that melodic seduction, obviously trying to push a button and see if she could crack the man. Her right hand extended out a bit, allowing the tips of her finger to lightly bush the white trench coat the man wore; dusting off the dirt and rubble from the fall. "So tell me, Tosu, Why are you out here... and buried in papers and notes? Shouldn't your place be in a more safer and home like environment? Like the office?"
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 am

"Wow" it escaped Tosu before he had time to even think of thinking. But something in side his man dominated brain was saying that wow was a good answer to a stuttering girl saying captain. but than his brain and mouth caught up to each other. "again im sorry scared you I'm usually much less clumsy." Tosu was glad that his voice was coming back to him. If even for a moment he showed an emotion, that was a sign that his squad was weak. Damn this etiquettes and expectat... Wow. Tosu was amazed at how much moving hair out of the face made a person's face change. It seemed to pretty for a squad that became the front lines for everything. Something in side of him wanted to hide her from the future horrors but something bigger wanted to see how strong she was. Damn if only i was 2 inches shorter. Having to look down on her was the best two headed snake he had ever encountered. Tosu's face grew a smile. "oh right, yes i got a notice form the academy that you were coming i..i.." damn it moron get it together. Tosu cleared his throat. Why was he acting so boyish. The curves it had to be the curves. Tosu was use to seeing females all day but not too many of them had the curves that Evanthe had. No, Tosu had more respect than that. He broke his gaze and stared off at the wall to the right of him. It was her eyes, that's what was hitting him so hard. Her eyes had that same calming, seductive and at the same time piercing effect as his did. So this is what the lower ranking officers feel when i look at them. But Tosu was enjoying the piercing feeling. "the honor is all mine Evanthe." Tosu was glad he had a nice smile because nothing he tried would make it go away. Everything about her was seducing him. The way she looked at him, the way she had her hands on her hips, everything. "i hope im not being too..." Tosu dry swallowed but luckily he was able to pass it off as if he had got something in his throat from when he fell... but his problem was he had lost his train of thought as she started brushing off the rubble and dust form his captains robe ever so lightly. "I'm, uh." now he couldn't even string a sentence together. "oh yea, I just had to get out of the office. When paperwork starts to turn into gray sheets of paper its time to take a break." Damn his smile. He'd have to remember and practice wiping smiles away sometime. "So what about you? Why are you out here sitting by yourself.?" Now he was back in control, but he still couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:34 am

A Captain lost in his on stumble of words? Such a sight to behold! One doesn't stumble without reason, a simple fall won't be a perfect excuse to say I'm at a loss of words. Does this mean my own Captain fears me? Or is he falling for such easy trickery? None the less, welcome to my game.. With a gently graze, her finger tips continued to clean the white jacket till there was no gravel or dust left upon the one spot. Her eyes came to focus upon the spot she came to touch, seeming lost for a moment. His coat.. so pure and white like my hair.. almost like I'm looking at a reflection of myself..... She stopped her gesture, but then decided to placed her hand fully onto his chest, trailing her eyes back up to his own, allowing their colour to gloss a bit, as if she was going to cry; but really she wasn't.His masculine face seemed to shine a more bright smile upon it, bringing her own lips to curl into a light, rather pulchritudinous smile. His teeth where quite straight and perfect, a feature Evanthe adored. She fell weak into his charm, but it was his lack of an ability to form a sentence that caught her off guard. Her left index finger came to gently rest over his lips, coming to hush him, as if she anted him to stop smiling. "I'm alone because I'm rather new...I lack the social skill that I need to.. well you know, get out there and meet the other members.." She glanced away a moment, dropping her hands away from him, allowing them to once more rest against her chest in a more worried gesture. "Shy would probably describe me..". Oddly it was true. The young woman was shy, but it wasn't something that lasted long. She Began to walk towards the wall, glancing up into the sky before her eyes gently fell shut. With ease, she leaned the front of her body against the stone wall, curving her figure as her hands rested flat against the cold, rough texture. They say you can tell how someone acts by the way their smile looks or how crooked their walk is.. But does it show how much of a fool the opposing person is?Why must I play with ones mind in such a way to impress them, it's like a curse.. this is why I never become so social... It's trouble. She turned her head slightly, coming to look at the Captain, her ivory locks falling over her face, giving her a more mysterious look. "Captain... What is it like to be in your position? I mean... to wear such a pure cloak as that and have such a... well.. kinder side to you... Most captains would of probably been strict but you seem to be more content and understanding".
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 am

Though as these two been having the communication of a first while, in the other regions of the darkest parts of worlds, Hueco Mundo that is, lies a mysterious gang of foes commencing together for a sort of bash or party. For it was not a bash of Hollows, but simply a far greater threat. Arrancars. These typically beings had no remorse in their being. There was no point in their life. Yet they all piled up together. Sounds of silent grounds being trembled through shocks gave fear or excitement to those around. What exactly was going on within this collision of fiendish creatures? Well, they were simply beating up a fellow Arrancar. One of these Arrancars has stepped on the target's glasses. Breaking them instantly as his foot was pivoted to spring up into the target's pale face. The silver glistening hair of this target was being stained in crimson waters with dust and dirt. More shocks of sounds came from the deserted wasteland of the plain silver desert. Upon this place, it was cursed. Oh how lowly was this target being cornered into a massive grave of these so called Fraccions. Each one of them, uncaring for this particular creature who too is Arrancar, was being beaten into a pulp for no reason at all. Was it his black attire that did not match with the Espada codec of dress? Was it those dull demonic red eyes of his that never have intent in them whatsoever? Or was it perhaps he stood out of the crowd with little efforts in anything or interest of any of the sort.

Whatever the case was, he didn't belong in this world of tremendous violence. Though he blankly took orders to fulfillment, other despised him not for that common interest, but because he had no interest of any of the sorts the Arrancars enjoyed. He was an outsider. Someone not meant to be alive here. However, this man did not scream or cry. Rather being letting himself tortured like this was all he could do. As if redeeming himself of such an orthodox way of redemption for the sins he's caused unwillingly. There was never any cry for help or a yelp escaping the lips of the young man. No, instead he took the pain alone. Breaking it down little by little as his eyes only stared dead ahead. Recklessly tired, the pain in sadness in this one's heart has been demolished. His spirt cold and empty, fading away from that source of warmth or life itself. What was next? Was he going to fight or die? Run or kill? Fleeing didn't seem like a bad idea either... This young man was named Shuei Setsuna, his life, this afterlife, all of it of what he has endured remains in the essence of his eyes and Zanpakutou.

Riipppp!!!! The sounding of a tear or zipper in depth toned had crossed the ears of the fiends, if they had any that is. They heard it, but stumbled away. Shuei escaped out of this reckless world into the next. What held him there wouldn't be any different from what was being done to him back then. They all did the same to him. Beat him up! Beat him up! What was wrong with him? Hopeless was on his soul. He fell heavy like a rock in water. Landing hard with a thud! Hitting the ground chest first. He was alive. This world was different, realizing the warmth embrace of the sun's rays above his head. His crimson eyes wondered upwards to view a woman and a man conversing, yet it was blurry. Too blurry to almost tell what their reactions were in the first place. He seemed to be losing it already. Blood dripped off his forehead down his face. His mouth bleeding as well, not to mention his chest as well. Bruises and marks of stained blood were easily detected by the light of the sun on the black surfaces of his clothing. This man was in horrible shape. Yet his only hope of escaping was here. Another death sentence area. 'Damn... I guess, I'm going to die here.' He thought to himself silently in agony. His face did not resemble any remarks of pain, joy, or depression. This mean was torn apart from within. Now, what will he do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 am

Pushing Evanthe to the corner, "stay there." growing cold and serious, than with a simple kido Tosu created a hell's butterfly whispered to it and sent it off. Hopefully the 4th squad would get here sooner rather than later. "He's loss to much blood." Tosu almost ripped off his captains robe. Tosu knew two things about the situation , one he had to stop the bleeding and two he was running out of materials to use to stop the bleeding. "Damn he wont survive very long." Tosu took off his the top of his shimigami uniform and used it as a second layer of wrappings." What happened to this guy, I've seen battle wounds but these are just bad. Tosu was going through every battle he had every seen but not a single one had the answer to his own question. "Here they come. " standing back as a group of squad 4 healers came and started working on the bleeding mess. The stench of blood filled the air and no matter how often Tosu caught a whiff of the smell, it made him sick to his stomach. Even worse was he could let it show. "You wanted to know what it was like to be a captain, its the coldest job there is. You must always remain in control of every aspect of your body, surroundings and the people around you. You are never allowed a moment to truly show how you feel for something or" it was hard to finish his sentence but with the squad 4 healers there he had no choice, "or someone." Shaking his head,and feeling out with rei, not enough to really harm anything but to feel out the bleeding man on the ground, "I only allow myself to show my feelings, my inner thoughts when I forget my place. It doesn't happen often so don't get use to it. But as far as i go with the other captains im the weak one. They have all there emotions locked down and i refuse to lock all my emotions away. They show there weakness by throwing away the part of them they should cherish most. And i almost envy them. almost." Tosu just let his voice die, not really wanting to stand there in silence but nothing more needed to be said as far as the captains topic went.
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 pm

The moment seemed to become ruined with a more loud and rather shocking interruption. A some what dead body thudding and falling out of the sky was never a normal thing for anyone to see. Her hands pushed herself slowly off the wall, her husky blue eyes looking at the fallen, bleeding body with a rather shocked look. "W--What the hell was that?!" she said in the calmest tone, coming to dart her eyes around, obviously looking for a source of the drop. She began to gasp a bit as the man was shoving her off into the corner, almost in an attempt to hide her. She followed his orders and his pushy gesture, furrowing her brows. She looked up at him once more before noting he had gone over to inspect the fallen corpse, clearly laying in a small pool of it's own red liquor. She stood there, helpless due to an order. She noticed him running out of things to cease the bleeding of the poor person. "Captain... here..." She spoke softly, coming to fidget with her sash. She stopped though, hearing the pitter patter of foot steps in the distance. His once beautiful creation was now the cause of a new scene.She re-tied the sash and kept silent, listening to the words of her superior. Captain.... You Are never the weakest... you aren't afraid to show emotion and feeling.. something that will give you a better advantage in your battle... . Her right hand reached out a bit before she withdrew it, placing it against her side once more as the squad arrived. She came to glance away, as if she was trying to hide something from all others to see. After all,all her emotions were never meant to be shown.. no tin this case. Her right hand reached up to the opposing shoulder, pulling up her robe a bit to hide the armor that rested underneath it, coming to look back at him. She began to speak in a lull tone, hoping he'd hear. "You don't need to envy other Captains... you are one of a kind... " . She stopped her words when she noticed one of the Squad members walking over, obviously needing the attention of the Captain. She leaned herself against the wall once more, looking down a bit, seeing past the semi-dressed Captain before her, to only see the body in the distance being examined and turned over. She raised a slender brow in curiosity and made no attempt to disobey her 'Stay put' order.

What is this odd moment in this time of life....Our morals are towards the dying corpse and yet we can just stand here and keep a conversation going over another squad... Captain.. Oh Captain, why do torment my mind with such ways. I envisioned you to be something I'd fear and yet you're far from it. She placed her hands lightly upon her stomach, almost lost in thought. Her eyes glanced back up at the man, offering him a more awestruck smile then before. Something didn't sit right in her actions. A smile in a lost fashion? Was it fake? Never. Her mind came to swoon with a bit of lost thoughts. What has he done to you? You're like the typical fan girl off the street... It's like.. you share the same mind at the moment and yet you don't. What idiotic feeling is this? She came to release a soft sigh, her eyes wandering a way to attempt to hide the faded blush coming to full view upon her cheeks. "Captain...What do we do about the body?"

[[ OOC: I will be away tonight and tomorrow, But I iwll return on Sunday. So you two may post a bit and I can do a big post when I return! ]]
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm

still talking with the squad 4 members. "there to take the body to out barracks." Bending over the body. I know I've felt this kind of spirit pressure but were. The thought bothered Tosu, if he couldn't remember what the pressure reminded him of than he put every one here at risk. "OK, there moving him as soon as he comes through." Looking to the sky, Something up there was closing and closing fast. Hopefully no one noticed that. Now Tosu knew what he was saving and as soon as it was back at the barracks he would have to interrogate it. "Evanthe, your to stand at the door when we get back to the barracks. No arguments." already sensing that teen rebellion build up in her, "I will call you in when its safe for you to come in." Tosu turned to her and gave her the best reassuring smile he could. The wind picked up and there it was again. The smell of blood and death were in his nostrils and it took everything Tosu had to stop from vomiting. Why and i so sick around such smells. It bothered the captain, for no matter how often he came into contact with the disgusting odor it bothered him to no end. The smell turned into taste than the visual effects kicked in. For a squad 11 leader you weak, was the only troubling thought that ran through the captain's mind. There it was again, "Don't worry it will be fine." taking a step towards the seated officer. "I promise no harm will come to him as long as i have something to say about it." It was weird but every time he looked at her he felt the need to protect every thing, even if that everything just happened to be the enemy. Why does she do this to me? why do i want to hug her and just make sure she is alright? Even for a captain's protective habits for his squad members had nothing to do with this, and Tosu knew that. He was feeling something he hadn't in along time. The head healer in the group stood up and Tosu took the few steps to him. After a few minutes the squad of healers pulled out. "Now we wait for our friend to wake up. Tosu moved to the wall space next to Evanthe and leaned up against it. It was weird how comfortable the wall was. Or maybe it was the presence of the officer, either way Tosu was glad he had nothing to worry about until the being awoke. "So why the 11th division. Its not a ladies first choice of squads, well normally." Taking up his smile again as he attempted to start up a conversation with Evanthe.

Last edited by Tosu Egawa on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 am

Tick tock, tick tock, goes the clock. Time ticks slowly when a a group is around. Fresh eyes wandering and staring at you like carnivorous meat.. as if they were feeding off your very limbs. Eyes, darting across your every pore of your skin, examining you like you were something out of the ordinary...Am I really that bizarre or am I just that weird looking? Nonsense... an image is an image, and eyes are just eyes...

A rather semi-loud noise began to arise, the voices of the Fourth Division squad members examining that poor corpse like it was food.Is this something they have never witnessed before? Her body froze up a bit, feeling an odd aura form that pile of dead limbs near by, as if the blood pouring out of him didn't reek enough.Lightly, her hand covered over her mouth, stifling a cough, or gag, from the intense smell arising. "That thing.. reeks.. Captain.." Her voice escaped in a muffled tone, her hand clearly the cause of the reason. Something wasn't settling right, it wasn't normal to see a body just flop out of the sky, as if a vulture dropped off it's dinner. Her eyes began to scan around, seeming to find no source or reason as to why this thing just flop over like a dead fish. A voice began to rang in her mind, her vision blurring a bit before she snapped her attention towards the Captain, noting his lips moving and the voice booming from it. An order? in such a tone...admiring really... She raised her right hand, resting it against her forehead and offered him a small salute, as if she was indicating she understood his 'order'. "Yes sir..". Her own voice seemed to lack that confidence she had hope she had at the moment, feeling as if she was being treated like a child once more. She flicked her hand, giving him a full salute before her arms crossed under her bust, hugging her bodies frame a bit; her back still leaned against the wall. The current fuss over the body was to none of her concern, even though it fell with her there. She Began to give the issue a bit of attitude, as if she was being fussy with everyone. Yes, she cared but orders on not helping was something she felt angered over. None the less, she obtained her normal look and hide the emotion well, or rather well enough from lurking eyes.

"So why the 11th division. Its not a ladies first choice of squads, well normally."

Her icy blue hues wandered over to the leaning figure next to her, rather focusing upon his own blue eyes before speaking in a hushed voice. "Why the Eleventh? Well.. First off I found interest in it when I studied and well.. Strength. I feel like I have a lot to offer this Division, allowing me to prove to the world that most woman are strong without an ability.. Here, I've something to show you." Her left hand came to rest upon her right shoulder, the one closest to the man, only to have her finger to curl under the hem of her robe and pulled i down to her bent elbow. Upon this action, his eyes would see a plated armor strap, clearly a sign of her wearing more, that was crafted and detailed to the finest elegant floral designs. The plate shined with a rusty tint to it, scratched embedded into the arched and curls of the metal; showing more then just a work of art. "I've been wearing this since I attended the Academy.. This suit is something that help me learn how much strength it takes to fight, how much hard work it takes to swing a blade and let alone run... I've trained myself a lot more then what I was taught... and I benefit from it.. My hard work is something I don't brag over or become fully cocky and arrogant with. I Treat it as if it were a gift, something precious that I will forever wear, hold and use in protection...The eleventh is sort of like that.. built of strength and a bond, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 am

"Yes i know. I even know what that thing is, but you will have to wait until i can talk to it for me to be sure." It really bothered Tosu having to lie to her about what the thing was but with the members of squad 4 here he just couldn't risk raising an alert. Tosu looked around, thankfullly it was only the 6 of them in the alley way. "I'll be right back." taking a step forward than stopping. What if he was wrong about what it was than he could be killing an innocent being. But with the risk came a greater good. Tosu took the five steps to the squad of healers lead heal, whispered an order followed by a harsher order. Tosu hated being the bastard captain but it was a necessary evil. Tosu waited until the healers were out of sight before he moved to the passed out man. "Evanthe, please get the garden gate please." picking up the man. He was lighter than he looked.
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine......."

She gave the man a light nod, hearing him speak, almost like the expression on his face hid the real purpose to his words. Something wasn't settling in right. His facial expressions never matched up to his words. A face of worry was overcoming his normal smile. She gently looked away, her husky blue eyes glossing a bit. With a swift nod, she just never answered him; almost like she was worried herself. Why does one worry over such small things... you just met him. Why does it feel like your heart is going to burst from your chest? Could this be emotions you pushed away all those years... all those painful years you roamed upon the soils of earth.. the land you once walked on. Love? was it a feeling that filled ones mind with hopeful wishes? One that over joys the personal it courts? Feelings are emotions that lack a purpose... but always mean something greater.. She watched the Captains gestures, squinting her eyes slightly; as if she was glaring at him in spite. He acts oddly... quite the strange specimen indeed.... The young woman shrugged her shoulder slightly and began to wander towards the gardens, beginning to hum softly, as if it were a stroll to her.

"And you can sky-rocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by....."

Slowly, she approached the gate. She raised her with hand up a bit and pressed it firmly against the hallow gates frame, only to give it a slight push. The gate creaked slightly and quickly swung open; a brisk but gentle breeze pushing on by. Her eyes widened as she laid her sight upon a lush, green garden. She stood there awestruck for a moment, gazing slowly around the valley of beauty; as if it were the garden of Eden. There were trees; thick and tall, and then there was a more bluer sky; almost clear.The heavenly valley was flowing with beauty left and right, as if it was all a dream.Step by step, she slowly made her way into the green lush environment, only to have her ivory white locks get caught in the sway of the wind. Once that cold but soothing gasp of air embraced the flesh of her soft, delicate face, her eyes instantly shut, causing her to wander further into the garden. This moment seemed to be more pleasing then usual. As if she was walking into a fantasy or a dream; something she wished to never wake up from. Is this for real? A lush world that embraces the best sides of you? One that hold you close and leads you to a place under a large trees shade to allow you to relax and unwind from a stressful day.. is this place... real?. Her arms slowly extended outward at her sides, allowing her hands to open; revealing the palms. Her fingertips moved slightly, coming to feel the thin silk curtains of the wind, as if she was walking through a room of blankets or trailing her fingers along the surface of the waterfalls. Her lips gently sprawled into a light, thin grin; obviously lost in the depths of her mind.

"If you be my boat
I'll be your sea
The depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing and flowing and pushed by a breeze
I live to make you free......."

She stopped in her tracks, coming to stand still for a moment. She released a hushed sigh as her eyes once more opened and her arms came and rested at her sides, her heart beating a wonderful tune. "Ones mind... always becomes clear when they escape a busy lifestyle..." She spoke in a tranquil, sweet voice; as if she was apart of the environment herself. Her eyes glanced downward, looking upon the solemn daisy that rested near her feet. Her frame came to lean over a bit, allowing her right index finger and thumb to lightly clamp around the tiny width of the stem, only to pluck the flower from its earthy roots and bring it near her face. She slowly stood up once more, her eyes becoming half lidded as she in took the scent of natures beauty, gaining a sweet taste of the nectar of life. She allowed the smell to linger in her mind for a moment before raising her left hand and allowing her fingers to gently pluck at the velvet soft, lilac pedals of the daisy. One by one, the pedals twisted and twirled down to the ground, surrounding her feet. The wind began to pick p once more, pulling her black robe with it, causing the sun to shine upon the plated armor underneath it, causing rays of light to shine off it's metallic gloss. It was mostly at her shoulders, the floral designed straps were noticeable.

But you can set sail to the west if you want to
And past the horizon till I can't even see you
Far from here where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your wake to remember you by..

"Captain...."
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 am

It was amazing. No matter how many times Tosu entered the gate it was like the world with all its problems just fell into a vortex, leaving nothing but the relaxing, soothing, and peace of mind that was always needed. But this time was different for he had a reason to ignore the beauty of it all. The Hughes of the flower petals, the relaxing scent of the garden, even the extraordinary blue of the sky wasn't enough to break Tosu away form his worries. What if im right, this could mean war, Came the thundering voice of reason in Tosu's head. Tosu moved to the biggest tree and placed the, no longer bleeding, stranger on the ground. IT was amazing to watch life slip away, but Tosu was glad that this life was only visiting the other side and hopefully would wake up and be able to explain itself. Tosu stood up to his fullest height. "Evanthe," he turned and marched over to her, "Tell me whats different about this place than the rest of the soul society." Tosu loved to bring new recruits into the garden. The expression on their face, the way they just loss themselves in the serenity of it just amuses him. Tosu moved over to a tree that had a noticeable grass patch that seemingly resembled a persons continual habit of sitting there to either read or just forget all worries. Tosu relaxed as he sat down and slowly relaxed his back against the mighty tree behind him. From the day Tosu was made captain, he had started on this garden as a way to express what he was unable to show. Every foot that was placed in the garden's wall either belonged to him or one of the recruits that never showed up again. Tosu felt like he was home here. But now that he was carrying the body of a passed out man, he could take in all the wonders that the garden held for him. The smells were always changing day to day. As another flower blossomed, it would set the entire garden into a frenzy to counter and balance the new smell allowing the refreshing new smell to be noticed. The sky above the garden boar not a single cloud as the enchantment that Tosu had placed on it rejected every thing but sun light into the garden. But what made the garden home was the breeze. Even though it was blocked off from the outside winds by the buildings, a gentle but strong breeze was always passing through. Almost as if something or someone was glad to give the captain a way to balance himself, even after tough situations throw him off. "So Evanthe, can you really put your finger down on what makes this place call to you, make you fell at home even." Tosu angeled his head so he could look Evanthe in the eyes with his brilliant blue eyes. "Or do you wish me to just tell you the reason you feel free. Like this isnt anything in the world that can hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 am

The world is all one fantasy.. a never ending dream. When it rains it pours and when it storm it brutally rains... One drop of rain can tell a story about life. It's like a story in it's own shape. Just like tears.. they leek from ones soul to tell a story of their inner emotions. So does the sky have feelings? Does the reality of life have feelings and emotions?

The stem of the now pedal-less flower slipped from her hand, landing atop the pile of velvet, lilac pedals. Almost as if it was laying in a bed of comfort.She came to shutter upon the presence of the arrancar, or otherworldly being that she knew little of. Her finger twitched a bit before her odd feeling faded, hearing a more booming voice then her inner thoughts. Her head turned towards her Captain. She could resist but to smile brightly, as if her body felt lighter then air at the moment. A more pleasant feeling rushed through her figure, traveling through her veins like adrenaline.Her heart began to beat quicker, allowing a more warm flow to surge through herself, feeling so free. As if she was a bird finally escaping it's cage. Her arms gently wrapped around her waist, almost like she was hugging herself. She swayed a moment before releasing herself; obviously lost in her own mind. "A free mind and soul escapes a clustered place once they have the chance. Like a butterfly trapped in a jar, it needs time to be free." Her voice was mellow and gentle, as if she was in a daze.She began to wander towards Tosu, her husky blue eyes locked on his own, her stride rather feminine and more free then before. She offered her Captain a more bashful look, almost like she was becoming shy about wandering over to him. Step by step, she drew herself closer and closer to him. She slowly lowered herself so that she was coming to crawl upon her knees, her eyes still locked on his. As if she was a tiger on the prowl; wanting it's prey. Hunger? who knows.Her hands rested firmly upon the blades of grass, squishing it lightly underneath the pressure of her palms, still crawling towards him. She finally stopped in her tracks, coming to lower herself even more so that she rested on her stomach, her hands cupping her delicate face and her legs fiddling behind her; almost like a bored child in an open field. "Captain, ones mind is set free of worry in such a place because it's quite tranquil, calm and so delicate... Why would one want to harm another in such an open environment where peace is at hand? Tosu..." Her voice seemed to escape in a bit of an enticing, happy way, as if she was speaking from the heart. "One doesn't simply slay another and allow blood to spill upon the virgin plains of the garden, one doesn't slay an innocent child for no reason, right?" She became for intrigued with what her captain had to say, as if her response wasn't idiotic enough.

"Soul Society is strict and everything... it's work orientated and stressful. Why would we have all work and no play? A world can't balance without peace and hardships. Beauty isn't one without the tragedies.... Death isn't without the living and so on.... Tosu..." She seemed to never get the chance to finish her words. Was there something more to this then just a simple exchange of words.

Do feelings affect how you act?
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm

It was a lot easier to talk to Evanthe here in the garden, but why. The garden was tranquil yes, but it never hit Tosu this hard before... and he liked the free feeling that it was giving him. It was such a childish thing to say but Tosu was enjoying all of Evanthe's comments. "Yes just like the caged butterfly, we all need a release from our own cages. But many see hurting others as a means of moving up in there own person power scale. If by beating down the weak one gains the courage to move on to seemingly stronger enemies." Gulping as he moved closer to Evanthe. Every inch Tosu seemed to move was like a mile. He was nervous, and thanks to the gardens effect on him, he was able to stop on his nerves and fully enjoy the company that he was graced with. Taking a deep breathe, Tosu laid down in front of Evanthe much like that bored child with the crush does, but without the hair pulling. There was barely 5 inches between the two of them and if it wasn't for the gardens invisible hand pushing the courage up in Tosu, he would never have gotten this close. Than in a soft, innocent but very appealing voice, "But if every one had a place like the garden here to go to, the fighting would slowly die down and soon peace would fall into boredom and the fighting would begin again just for that simple reason." Tosu hated making such unpleasant points but wasn't bothered by them. To deny what one has done in the past is to deny ones own existence. Tosu moved closer, now there was only 3 inches left. In a very quite and totally man romantic voice "This might be too bold but..." he cut himself off there. Tosu was living on impulse at that moment. He moved his head straight at Evanthe's, his mind set on a single kiss, his lips forming... Damn this garden and its relaxing ways that drive me to feel like i want this... but i do want this deep down i know,,, or rather i think i want this. Tosu was upset, of course he didnt let it show, at the thoughts moving through his mind but he denied none of them the truth they held.
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Time... it just seemed to slow down once we left the bustle of Soul Society. Was it enticed with a certain chemical the endused a more pleasurable affect? No... Our own would not just sit there and have such a toxin become inhaled into our bodies. Then why was this moment so relaxing? Why was it so... soothing and wanted. Was it pressure? Does one do such things when empowered by pressure or nerves? Did he fear that I'd hate him if he didn't talk to me? I'd never judge him... He is my superior... My Captain. Why does my stomach quezie with such sickness, is it I? It it me that is nervous?

A sudden chill began to bolt through the young women's frame, causing her hands to grasp her face a bit; an unnoticeable gesture. Her lower lip quivered slightly as the tension between the two become rather noticeable. A face can only hide true feelings for so long. She noticed his movements, his own body lowering to her level as if they were reading a book or sharing secrets. The wind began to pick up slightly once more, causing the fluff off dandelions to roam and twist withing the winds dance, creating a more magical moment. Her ivory locks swayed in the wind once more, coming to reveal her faded, pink blush upon her delicate cheeks. Her hands uncupped her face and rested lightly atop the grass, crossed over one another. Eyes began to lock with one another; her captain at her face level; mere inches away from her own. Her eyes fell heavy, becoming half lidded, as she listened to his soothing voice. His voice was like smooth like velvet and music to her ears. But the ton seemed to wander into a more romantic way. The closer he drew his own face near hers, the more soft and rather luring his voice grew. Like a whisper, his heated breath gently grazed her face, allowing that faded pink colour to brighten into a deep red. O---Our minds.... they sync as he lures me into his enticing ways. Why... why does he torment me like so? The reality of the issue was: Was this really torture? Or just pure need. The moment drew itself out before she caught onto what he was exactly trying to do. Her lips thinned into a soft smile before she raised her hands to rest against his face, cupping it into a delicate old, and drew his face fully against her own. Her lips gazed upon his in a more teasing manner before she allowed them to gently place a sweet, very light kiss upon his lips, embracing them only once. She slowly drew back from the moment, allowing their faces to still linger close to each other, giving him a moment to catch his breath and grasp the moment he brought on. Her lips grew into a sly grin, hushley giggling before looking at him with a more awestruck look in her husky blue eyes. "Captain... Might I speak openly.. but bold is something i find alluring about a man.. why beat around the bush when you can be honest and straightforward.. right?" Her voice echoed with a more melodic chime, as if she was returning the seductive favor. "So why me?" Her words trailed off slightly, slightly inching her face close to his once more; obviously toying with him to get the answer.

Romance is like a war, you can both win and lose it. A solemn kiss can drive one up the wall, and yet it's something many cherish forever. From the first to the last, it is forever and never forgotten. Maybe this is what I need in my life....

To feel love for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 am

Her lips are sweeter than i thought, rang the only thought in Tosu's mind as he began to react again... Why was the kiss so short? She's teasing me again and im too hopeless to even care to stop it. The thoughts were running through his mind so fast that he almost didn't hear Eva talk to him. With her lips right there in front of him, Tosu knew she wanted answer before he could even consider kissing her once more. So in the same calm, romantic, and cool voice he gave her the best answers he could think of. "As im sure you've noticed, im really awkward around the female race, so beating around the bush is kind of easy to do. It puts a sign to were im at with someone." Blushing as for the first time he really saw how lame his whole shy guy act was. "Sorry for that, but being a captain is hard on the dating life. If your to direct with someone than it gets messy but if you beat around the bush than it kind of sets a standard and line for how far you can go." Tosu was on the verge of moving back, but that just wouldn't do. Now that he had made a move, it wasn't going to be easy to undo it. Than she spook again, 'Why me?' He thought on it for a moment. He wasnt sure than he got it. As Tosu looked up into her eyes and for the first time he was truly speech less. "Because your not like the rest of the woman around here. I look at you and you don't look down to the ground, or up to the sky. Your at ease, or at least compose yourself like your at ease being around me." he stopped again, and brought his eyes back to hers. "And your eyes. As corny as this may sound i look into them and they take me to a place much like the garden. I feel no pressure form anything, but to hide you form the horrors that your gonna face in the future." Tosu thought for a minute, maybe that was too much, maybe not enough. He didn't care, he liked her and nothing any one said or did was going to cripple his feelings for her. Tosu moved his head forward again, towards Evanthe's sweet, soft lips. And right before his lips reached hers, Tosu in a very romantically seductive voice for a man came out with, "and stop teasing." his lips curling into a smile as he left his lips only centimeters form hers, letting her come the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Evanthe Blanche

Evanthe Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 am

A delicate song began to chime within her mind, at a major loss of words. Her heart began to beat rapidly, racing from such an intense moment. Was this really happening? Your eyes capture the best of me, they take me to wondrous parts of life I have yet to walk upon. The world seems to settle down once our lips meet... I--I feel a warm sensation thrive through me, as if I found the missing link to the chain. All my life, I've wandered a sandy path, searching in the abyss for nothing. But all of the work has come to pay off. A new door swung wide open when you offered me your hand... your smiles.. your laughter. One doesn't simply fall head over heels for their superior with reason, and you have come to show me the real truth of it. You are my reason.

"Awkward? There is no such thing when it comes to feelings. Sure acting it is different but in the end it's all the same. You are nervous, nothing more.." A lull giggle surpassed her smiling lips, her left hand coming to raise up a bit; allowing the tips of her fingers to rest under his chin. She pressed her index and middle finger against his jaw and drew his face more closer to her own, leaving him no options of going back on what he started. Her eyes gently fell shut for a moment as she listened to the tone of his voice, sighing in relief. "Hm..... So I'm unique? I stand out from the rest?" She came to question the shy captain, wondering what was exactly on his mind at the time. "Captain... tell me.. what do you exactly feel right now? I mean, there must be more then just a crush". Her voice trailed off slightly, seeing him ease closer to her; her own heart racing rapidly by this point. "C--Captain..." Her voice turned into a hushed whisper, leaving her to wonder what was exactly going on. Her eyes felt heavy, almost like she was falling into a daze, all this romance began to fill her mind with passion, leaving her body weak to the touch. Her fingers trailed slowly down the length of his neck, listening to his tone seduce her, luring her into another kiss. "Teasing.. hm? ". Once more, her velvet soft lips brushed lightly over his own, so that when she spoke her lips would teas his own, allowing the warmth of her breath to bring on a more lustful emotion. "Captain... this is barely even a tease, I could be doing a lot worse then this.." With her words spoken, she places a very light kiss; as if she didn't even kiss him. "I'm sure I'd get you in a lot of trouble if I even tried to tease you.. After all.. you have a position to own up to.." A soft purr rolled under the lust laced tone of hers, adding a more firmer volume to her voice. Commanding? Maybe, but it also suggested something else.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 am

Her fingers, there so warm... The thought was like a long forgotten friend to Tosu, as his chin was embraced by her fingers... Why cant i feel as happy as i am now all the time... But It felt wrong to have to refer to the moment as a long forgotten memory. Her words brought Tosu back to his time and place in the spirit world. "Yes you are. So very unique in a beautiful and delightful way." Tosu was aware at how corny he was sounding but he didn't mind the temporary embarrassment. Tosu could have stayed in the position forever, or at least till someone bothered them, than Evanthe surprised him with her question. The question was simple but direct. But what got to him the most was he had no for sure answer, only a slight hint at what he was feeling at that moment. "Its a feeling i haven't felt for more than 300 years." Tosu was nervous now. He knew his answer wasn't going to satisfy her, he needed a follow up to it. Than he thought of the best and closest feelings he could to how he felt at that moment, "Its like seeing the sun after a massive storm, like watching the starts and the moon dance across the night sky, All rolled into one feeling than multiplied by the love that you got from that perfect friend." Tosu rethought his answer, Damn, why does my answer still not seem like enough compared to how i feel?... Tosu, growing more nervous, thought about pulling back but than something in his mind said no it was time to move. "im sorry my answer isn't enough to how i actually feel, but at first glance that was how i felt. Now the feelings evolved into a passion that a hundred first kisses form a hundred perfect people couldn't compared to." This answer made Tosu feel a little better but he felt that it still wasn't enough. "OK so your not teasing me." Smiling as her lips were starting to tickle his own. Nothing in his1000 years of being a shinigami every made him feel this good, happy, and if he dared reach for it, loved. Tosu moved his head forward and placed the most sensual and passionate kiss he could on her lips. "I'm sorry but this rabbit is done being the wolfs toy. The rabbit wants to hunt now." Tosu regretted say it, but someone verbally it didn't sound as cool as when he thought about it. Tosu wanted to push this to see how far she would go, but in doing so, he feared that his push would make her only think of him as some kind of perverted captain. What to do what to do, Tosu bothered himself with the thought, push and risk losing or play it safe and risk not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does strength make the person?   Does strength make the person? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does strength make the person?
Page 1 of 1