Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

OMG HAXORS!

Go down 
+4
The Seed of Judas
Jackal
Ajaket Diashi
Love
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 am

Mission Name: Squad 12 Break In
Mission Level: Hard
Description:
This mission is going to be harder for most. It will require multiple tasks to be completed after a successful break in to the 12th squad barracks. I will need these items if I am to finish my current project that I am creating.

Part One:
Once you the mission acceptee has broken in to the 12th squad barracks, please be careful, you will need to head towards the inventions databank and retrieve all of the schematics and place it onto this super powerful flash drive. All that you will need is to hold the flash drive in front of the computer for it will release a blue light that will disable all of the firre walls and back up protection systems. Soon a green light will appear. While you are holding the green light over the monitor your party members will neeed to protect you. For all of the data to be extracted it will need to take around 10(ish) mins (5 posts).

Part Two:
After you have extracted the data from the computers please head to the weapons chamber. Inside will be found three guns. Each with powerful powers that represent the three types of magic, Bakudo, Kido, and Healing Kido. Please try to retrieve them all and head to the door that is found inside of the same room labeled as core production. Once in take the flash drive out again and scan it over all of the sperical power orbs. Before leaving grab as many orbs that can fit in your satchel. After all is done hurry up and open a garganta and portal back into Los Noches. Head to my laboratory located on the basement floor #5. Depending on how well the mission is preformed your points will very.

Bonus:
If the 12th division captian is in the barracks please erradicate him/her. This is a self explanetory bonus to the mission. This reason is that the 12th division captian heads all of research and developement so he/she could prove a larger threat in my technological world.

Mission Duration: This mission will most likely take a fair amount of time to complete. Please do not take too long. Thank you.

Reward:

-One part completion = 300 points

-Both parts completed = 600 points

Bonus Completion: Extra 200 points
Back to top Go down
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 am

do not regard this...

Last edited by ♥Death♥ on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 pm

is this Mission still available then O.o;; ?

If so, I've got a team ready to go for this.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

You shouldn't get rid of it within a few hours. Seems wrong. I might join IN that team.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Okay. If this mission is still available, the team is now consisting of four members, myself included.

Pereza (Tercera Espada)
Jackal (Cuarta Espada)
Merrow (Quinta Espada)
Leonidas (Octava Espada)

Jacked up and good to go!
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Starcraft fan are you, Merrow?
Back to top Go down
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Ok... if you want to you can do it!

Hunter though it was a joke (it was not) so i just planned to have it recycled... but eh... do it please if you want!
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Yes, I am an ungodly fan of Starcraft XD And no, I'm not Korean, I'm Chinese, so don't be assuming things about my zealous love of the game!

Anyhow, Our meditation is over!

Course of action:
1 Topic in LN, Leon will be joining me there.
2 Enter Human realm and kidnap Pereza(His acceptance to a GM kidnapping post has been confirmed already)
3 After kidnapping Pereza, kidnap Jackal.
4 Once kidnappings are succesful, take off to Seiretei.
5 The rest is history.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:05 pm

I will join you guys... >_>
Back to top Go down
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

ok... it seems you are all set!
Back to top Go down
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

did yall do it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 am

Remember, Gargantas do not open directly into the Soul Soceity. You can't use Npc's to open up sekai gates. Etc etc. If your gonna do it. Do it legit.
Back to top Go down

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 am

Sorry for poking my head in here, but I just had to ask. Fear not, what I have to say is perfectly relevant to this topic.

Polk-san, is that Garganta thing a rule of the forum or something? Because I have seen a Garganta open directly into the Soul Society... during the Rescue Rukia Arc, when Aizen escaped using one. That is why I am wondering, is that prohibited due to a rule on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhide

Mitsuhide

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I guess I'll join this since its the only excitement going on in LN xD
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm

so join coz we are already in division 12th barracks ;] from lol 2-3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 am

Conrad. We have specific ways to enter the SS. Its located in the Runkogai Area of the Forum. This is the only way into the SS. This is the only way we allow you to enter. Gargantas can only be opened in that area. Etc, Etc.

Plus you can't open a Garganta directly in the Sereitei. Impossible.

Regardless. Your mission restarts. Enter the Soul Soceity the proper way. That is all. Plus 600 points isnt for all of you. That is way to high. Way....to....high.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Mission: FAILURE. XD I admit I forgot about those rules, and seeing as how I'm not really an Espada anymore >.>;; Blegh.

Not sure if I should carry out this mission ... PEREZA! YOU SHALL CARRY IT OUT UPON MY DEATHBED! *collapses and dies*

-Merrow Miuzerra has failed the Mission-
Back to top Go down
Love

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

The points will be divided as: 600 (base amount) to those who are going to do it.

or 250-300 each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG HAXORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAXORS!   OMG HAXORS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG HAXORS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Missions Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com