Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The First Sign I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The First Sign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Sangre had been alone since his master died his tragic death. He had nobody, and he wouldnt even return to his Inner World, as it was gone. It was as though he was a Shinigami - though he did not work for Central 46. He didnt have missions, and he didnt HAVE to kill Hollows. He was free - and he was lonely. No master and no friends, yet many enemies. He hadnt met another Zanpakutou Spirit yet - though he cant be sure he's the only one. He did not yet know of his powers - the power of which he can release a Spirit once he defeats a Shinigami. He had a feeling he had a power like that - but of course he couldnt be sure. Thats a theory yet to be tested.

His Ex-Masters Captain Cloak flew in the wind, as Sangre looked like a Captain of the Soul Society. It was the 11th Divisions Cloak. This means since Sangre is in the Soul Society that there is another cloak now in use besides his own - though he is sure he is able to fool SOMEBODY with this Shinigami disguise. Though they were to be considered his enemies, as he is deemed a "rogue" spirit. It's not like he had a choice - he has no master, and he HIMSELF didnt kill his master. His master was KILLED. There wasnt anything Sangre could do about it, either. So for something that wasnt his fault, he was considered to be an enemy to the Shinigami. He was much like a vizard, though Sangre was sure that if he tried, that he could form a pact with the Shinigami. However, this doesnt mean that this is what he wants to do...

Him being his own sword, he did not have to sheathe it. It wasn't even anywhere on his body. Instead - he is able to summon his sword by holding out his hand - as it will quickly form out of artificial blood. And this is what he did - held out his hand and his Zanpakutou formed. Well - he formed himself...or...he formed an attachment to himself...he formed his powers? Whatever the wording on this may be, he did it and was walking around the Soul Society. He felt many pressures in the area, some threatening, some nothing to worry about. He did not care. He was too depressed to even care. He felt as though he needed to seek out a place just to rest and to think. However - this would not happen, as he felt a pressure, and he turned around to see who it was.

Who was it bothering him? Did they want a fight...or...what did they want? Now wasn't the time...
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Suman had been wondering aimlessly about the Seiretei without much to do. His commanding officer was being stupid and completely ignoring his presence. He hated it; the way they made fools of themselves by being so lax about Suman's powers. He was strong wasn't he? True, he may have formidable spiritual pressure but even now it wasn't enough to perform his Bankai. This fact worried him almost constantly. How powerful would he have to become to perform such a feat? His spiritual pressure wasn't that much lower than a captain's.

Immediately, Suman felt the presence of a spiritual pressure that disturbed his thoughts. He saw the white hoari of the 11th division's captain. Suman's eyes narrowed. He didn't look like the eleventh division's captain. How odd indeed; what would someone need of a haori that wasn't theirs? Of course, maybe they thought sneaking about the Seiretei with a haori that wasn't theirs was a good idea.

"Yoh! Taichou!" Suman grinned, walking up behind the pseudo-captain with a happy demeanour. Maybe it was similar to someone who'd had a bit too much sake. Still, the less he suspected the easier it would be to cut him down. Through calm logic, he'd assessed that this was not a captain. Impersonating a captain was a serious offence and Suman was perfectly happy to dole out his own brand of justice. To him, that hoari was a symbol of hard work and status. To just slip one on was utterly and perfectly demeaning to the Gotei 13. "Ye seem to be a little tense...why not come back to the barracks and have a drink?" Suman asked, tottering a bit and slurring his speech. His hand never strayed more than an inch from the hilt of Ryukurai.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Sangre heard the voice, but paid it no mind. The person had called him a Taichou when he wasnt... This angered and saddened him at the same time. He slowly arose from the ground, with a great gust of wind pushing him back. He laughed gently to himself, as he arose once more. He grabbed his sword, and quickly made it disappear into his own body. He kept his face hidden while he walked to the Shinigami, with a mouthful to say. Hopefully the Shinigami wouldn't deem him as an enemy...

Hello Shinigami. I am not the taichou you've been expecting. I am Sangre Amo...a Zanpakutou Spirit. My master...has been killed, and i have been forced out of his body...out of my own world...Shinigami, you must understand this was not of my doing, and my Captain-Master's 11th Division Hayori is all i have left of my Captain...I wish you and i and the whole Shinigami race no ill-will. It's just...that being in the Soul Society makes me feel most at home. I would give anything to return to my Inner World...anything to return to my sword. But only if that something isn't death. The only thing worse than being a rogue spirit is being dead, shinigami. Sangre said, as tears began to fall down his cheek. He placed his hand on the Shinigami's shoulder, and began to speak once more.

Treasure you're Zanpakutou. Remind it constantly of how much of a friend it is. Don't ever forget you arent what you are without it. You are but a part of the whole. You're a half, your Zanpakutou is the other half. Together you make a whole...and i am only a half. Do not die...I do not wish your Zanpakutou to be in my shoes, Shinigami. Though keep in mind, i repeat, this is not of my doing, i would never wish this torment upon myself...it's....horrible... If there is anything you wish to say, as well, Shinigami, please, make yourself heard.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:47 am

"Hello Shinigami. I am not the taichou you've been expecting. I am Sangre Amo...a Zanpakutou Spirit. My master...has been killed, and i have been forced out of his body...out of my own world...Shinigami, you must understand this was not of my doing, and my Captain-Master's 11th Division Hayori is all i have left of my Captain...I wish you and i and the whole Shinigami race no ill-will. It's just...that being in the Soul Society makes me feel most at home. I would give anything to return to my Inner World...anything to return to my sword. But only if that something isn't death. The only thing worse than being a rogue spirit is being dead, shinigami." The zanpakto begged him. Immediately, this appealed to Suman's better nature. He didn't want to kill the guy simply for losing his way. But the rules of the Gotei 13 were absolute; all zanpakto spirits without a master must be destroyed, for fear of going AWAL on them. Suman's hand wrapped around Ryukurai's hilt with sad regret. The sword slid free of its sheath, gleaming with reflected sunlight.

"I apologize for this then. My ruling is to kill all rogue spirits in the Gotei 13. Death is the only option for me to take unless we can somehow revive your master. But as we know, that is impossible." Suman explained, his eyes hardening even as his heart nearly broke to be performing such a heinous act as this.

"Treasure you're Zanpakutou. Remind it constantly of how much of a friend it is. Don't ever forget you arent what you are without it. You are but a part of the whole. You're a half, your Zanpakutou is the other half. Together you make a whole...and i am only a half. Do not die...I do not wish your Zanpakutou to be in my shoes, Shinigami. Though keep in mind, i repeat, this is not of my doing, i would never wish this torment upon myself...it's....horrible... If there is anything you wish to say, as well, Shinigami, please, make yourself heard." The spirit asked of him. Suman looked, aghast, as the spirit asked him for more information about his sense of duty. Suman desperately wanted to give him a punch. He would not fight an enemy that would not fight back. What was the point? That was the executioner's job, not his.

Suddenly, Ryukurai popped into existence beside Suman, his clawed feet floating a couple of inches above the floor. He eyed up the spirit with contempt, his pitch black eyes noting the appearance of the creature before him. Ryukurai looked over at Suman, nodded then transformed back into his sword. Suman turned to the spirit and bowed.

"My Zanpakto wishes that we kill you, for the sake of justice. I however, disagree. I think we should hand you over to the higher-ups and see what they want to do with you. So here's my directive; come quietly or I will respond to my Zanpakto's need for justice." Suman warned, drawing Ryukurai fully from his sheath. I hope that this zanpakto can't perform Bankai. My Kido isn't up to scratch...I can barely perform Hakurem 31. Suman thought to himself. Ryukurai, who didn't say much normally, remained silent as he watched Suman's conscious struggle with his sense of duty. Suman wanted to serve, to study, to become more powerful. He needed to harden his heart for that.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

Sangre's tears stopped, as he was offered to come quietly. He had just been threatened by a Shinigami, had he? The tears had stopped, and Sangre began to act serious. If he wished to go about his duties, then Sangre had no choice but to fight back. He couldnt risk being killed just for loosing his master. He flash stepped about 10 feet back, with his left arm out, open. Forgive me, Shinigami. But i can not risk that. Maybe it shall take my sweet embrace to make your Zanpakutou rethink its decision?

Just as he said that, Sangre's blade came out from nowhere, materialized out of blood, and into his hand. He didnt want to fight, this isnt what he was intending, though it seems it is how it shall have to be. Closing his eyes, as he balanced his blade on his finger, he let out a loud noise and quickly flash stepped and ended up behing the Shinigami. With his blade in his hand, he quickly unloaded a barrage of attacks. If worse came to worse, he would skip Shikai and go straight to Bankai...

Fortgive me, Shinigami. I'm doing what must be done. You have your duties...i had mine. Where are mine? They're lost...and for that, i will not face possible death. I see no other way around it... Sangre said, before he began his barrage of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 am

"Forgive me, Shinigami. But i can not risk that. Maybe it shall take my sweet embrace to make your Zanpakutou rethink its decision?" The rogue Zanpakto asked. Suman, having no words to say, remained silent. He closed his eyes and employed Zanshin, the samurai art of total concentration. It granted three hundred and sixty degrees of awareness for opponent's attacks. Suman was confident that the young one was far too embarrassing about his feelings. One, in battle, must remain completely and utterly focussed on killing their opponent.

"Fortgive me, Shinigami. I'm doing what must be done. You have your duties...i had mine. Where are mine? They're lost...and for that, i will not face possible death. I see no other way around it..." The Zanpakto spoke, appearing behind him with flash steps. Calmly, Suman blocked the attacks with cool sweeps of his blade. His eyes were hard, his face trapped in a deep frown of concentration.

"A true warrior fights with his sword, not his words. Show me your heart is pure. Prove that you are worthy of being spared!" Suman ordered, punctuating the statement with a broad sweep of his sword. Suman felt the blade had pierced him in several places. Right shoulder, half an inch. Left thigh, quarter of an inch. Left Forearm, quarter of an inch. He had not severed any important nerves and so Suman continued with a complex execution of several maneuvers aimed to slice his chest, pierce his throat or disembowel the zanpakto. It was natural that Suman was a good swordsman; he'd been a Sumurai in his previous life.

"Your technique is ruled by your emotions. A warrior must suspend his emotions and feelings or they will crush him in battle." Suman commented, placing two fingers to a cut. He didn't appear to be injured all that badly as he held his blade in two hands. He pulled his blade back, using shunpo to get behind the zanpakto. As he appeared behind the zanpakto, he thrust his blade forward, his eyes blank as he was obviously going for the killing stroke. Pierced lung, heart and severed spinal nerves. The angular strike was perfectly designed to kill the opponent without losing one's guard.

"If I am to die, at least let me know the name of my killer." Suman quoted, withdrawing from the attack and using Shunpo to get away. He did not wish to kill a man unknown. He needed to know what to write on the grave. "I am Tenshi Suman, shinigami." Suman introduced, bowing politely, his sword still in guard.

Last edited by Lil Mayuri on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lack of clarity)
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am

Sangre had just realised what he had done, and it was seemingly too late to stop himself. There was nothing he could do now, the fight had begun. If he were to kill this Shinigami, would he be any better than the Hollows that killed his master? What would be accomplished from this task, this fight? One life was on the line, though all Sangre had to do was to prove he would be spared. Hopefully that's all he had to do, as he really didn't wish to have to go too far into a battle.

Sangre reached out, with his eles closed and grabbed the blade behind him, stopping it. With the blade in his hand, he turned around, switching his direction. How could he forget the most important thing: Formalities? He would accosciate this feeling in his stomach, and the weird feeling in his face to be what humans and shinigami call embarrassment. My apologies, Tenshi. My name is Sangre Amo, Former Captain of Squad 11: Hakudoshi Rentai's Zanpakutou. By the way, i advise you to have more power in your sword, i wish not to stop it again. Sangre said with a smug look. The tears had all but vanished off of his face...

And on that note he released Tenshi's Zanpakutou and decided that if he wanted this all to end quickly, then there was no point holding back. With a quick flick of the wrist, Sangre held his blade up to his nose. He was beginning his the incantation for his Bankai - skipping Shikai. With his eyes still closed, he smiled, and opened his mouth, Flow... was the only words that escaped his mouth. In an instance, Sangre's blade was flooded with what seemed like blood. And blood was flowing OFF from his blade. Shinigami, let me introduce you to my true form...You need not worry, this is but Artifical Blood, not real blood. Sangre assured the Shinigami, as he lifted his blade and a mass of blood flew off from it.

Using his mind, Sangre quickly turned them all into tiny little needles, using his Manipulation ability. From the mass of artifical blood, he had created about 100 tiny needles which were flying towards the Shinigami. Word has it that these are nasty little buggers...They might be small, but they pack a powerful punch, and are quite painful to ones skin and nervous system. Sangre opened his eyes to see all around him was surrounded with his artifical blood. This was a beautiful sight for Sangre...having the blood red liquid all about...It really gave some color to the Soul Society!
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 am

"My apologies, Tenshi. My name is Sangre Amo, Former Captain of Squad 11: Hakudoshi Rentai's Zanpakutou. By the way, i advise you to have more power in your sword, i wish not to stop it again." The smugness on the fool's face was unbearable for Suman. He was wearing his heart on his sleeve. He would pay for such...atrocities as treating battle as a joke. He wanted more force in his blade? Very well, Suman would oblige.

"I apologize, Sangre Amo. I should treat you with more respect as a combatant." Suman accepted. Then, he released his spiritual pressure.

The power of Suman's spiritual pressure caused the air to roil and rumble, small particles of rock flowing up from the ground. Suman was just staring, relaxed as you like. His spiritual pressure was causing a huge ruckus as he lifted Ryukurai high, its hilt held in both hands. Suman then slashed his blade to the side, the pavement underneath the tip cracking. I shall show you the price for arrogance, zanpakto. Suman thought, his eyebrows creasing and his eyes hardening to diamond standards.

"Flow...." The zanpakto murmured, releasing his Zanpakto to Bankai level it appeared. "Shinigami, let me introduce you to my true form...You need not worry, this is but Artifical Blood, not real blood." Suman watched calmly as the hail of bloody bullets flew towards him. He was a calm man, even when his opponent was clearly stronger than him. Of course, as they taught him in Kendo, use the opponent's strength against him.

Artificial or not, I am unafraid of blood." Suman replied icily, just before the hail of bullets rained down around him. Suman appeared to have been skewered by the blood-like substance. But in actual fact, the dust only concealed his form for one reason; he wanted to be concealed. "I will end this quickly. Be thankful, Sangre Amo." Suman's voice was clear, cutting through the fog like a knife. Within the cloud, Suman could be seen raising his sword above his head.

"Demolish...Ryukurai!" Suman ordered. Suddenly, his sword shattered into thousands of pieces, all to align themselves all along his arms. Suman swept away the dust with a wave of his hand, revealing the glittering metal of his arms. The shining black claws dripped some unknown green substance onto the floor, where it smoked. "This is my Shikai. It is...improper that I should need it for this." Suman sighed, using Shunpo to appear not five inches from the face of Sangre.

Suman pulled one of the blood spikes from his shoulder with almost casual ease. He bounced the splinter up and down in his palm, entertaining the thought of finishing the zanpakto with his own weapon.

"This...is not Bankai. You must have more power." Suman observed, his claws making an eerie metallic noise as he unclenched his fist, drawing his back in a knife-hand motion. "This is it...farewell, Sangre Amo." Suman stated sadly. He threw all his body weight into this one strike. All his spiritual pressure collating along the blades of his Shikai. His eyes were just black orbs surrounded by the white of his sclera.

It appeared as if Suman was intending to kill Sangre, but he stopped just inches from his chest, looking at Sangre with serious eyes. Then, he withdrew, the claws blending seamlessly into a sword once more. Ryukurai nodded to himself in his private world of shadows and topsy-turvy staircases.

"I have no reason to cause you strife on this day. Your heart is pure." Suman judged, his eyes softening as he slid his sword back into its sheath. Wearily, Suman performed some minor Kido that sped up the healing of his wounds slightly. Then, he turned and bowed to Sangre. "However, you seem to be troubled. Perhaps you should talk with another. After all, misery loves company." Suman noted happily, letting go of his zanshin when he knew there was no danger from this particular zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Sangre quietly sealed his Zanpakutou and fell to the ground, crying. He couldnt do it - he was too depressed to fight. He couldnt properly release his Spiritual Pressure, nor could he effectively fight. He quickly made his blade disappear, and had his hands against his head. He let out a loud yell, and started punching the ground. He couldnt help it - living without his master was almost unbarable. He was beginning to loose control, as he was yearning for his master. A serge of spiritual pressure flew through out his body, substancially increasing himself.

He had lost all of his own reason, and had looked up and glared at the Shinigami. Do not spare me as if i am some weak child! Are you that foolish to think that was REALLY all of my power? Have you not thought for even a second that i may be weak because of this ordeal i am going through?! Well, prepare to be proven wrong, Shinigami!! Sangre yelled, as he quickly used a Shunpo. His Spiritual Energy was increasing dramatically - back to what it once was. Back to how it should be. He looked over at the Shinigami and appeared behind him - moving to fast that he still appeared to be on the ground where he stood. That image, obviously an afterimage, quickly faded. Sangre would begin to fight using his now-returned strength.

Without using his Zanpakutou, he used his Reiatsu to augment his hand, and tossed a punch at the Shinigami. At the last second, before the punch landed, he quickly used a shunpo to appear in front of the Shinigami, his fist nearly an ich away from the Shinigami. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU'RE OPPONENT, YOU FOOLISH SHINIGAMI!!
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 am

"Do not spare me as if i am some weak child! Are you that foolish to think that was REALLY all of my power? Have you not thought for even a second that i may be weak because of this ordeal i am going through?! Well, prepare to be proven wrong, Shinigami!!" Sangre suddenly screamed, leading Suman to turn almost casually towards him. He felt Sangre's spiritual pressure, oh yes. But it was weak due to Sangre's rage. It was unfocussed, all over the place. He could never hope to defeat Suman with such childish shows of power.

"I believe I stated something to the contrary." Suman replied, his hand not even going to his sword. Ryukurai shook his head at the stupid sword fiend. Suman was a master of zanjutsu and had learned all the essential samurai techniques required in his previous life. The Samurai were regarded as some of the best warriors in history. It was time for Suman to show this boy exactly why that was.

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU'RE OPPONENT, YOU FOOLISH SHINIGAMI!!" The zanpakto screamed at him, not so far away. Suman didn't even blink as he drew his sword in a lax, almost lazy way. His eyes bored into Sangre's with a horrid and indomitable spirit. Suman didn't even bother releasing his spiritual pressure; this would be over quickly.

"Take your own advice, Zanpakto. I cannot match a captain's zanpakto in strength...but I can easily exceed it in heart. And with a heart of steel, I WILL destroy you!" Suman recited, his zanpakto glowing with black spiritual power. Then, he took Ryukurai in both hands, his spiritual pressure returning to its maximum level. "Demolish, Ryukurai!" Suman ordered, the sword shattering into his claws again. Suman made a few motions with the claws before satisfied with the result.
"Do not expect mercy this time. If I must, I shall kill you." Suman growled, his voice trailing off into a roar as he charged Sangre, his claws extending into a deadly strike, the blades glistening with poison.

When he got within striking distance, Suman slashed down so hard and so fast that a black after trail could be seen. Suman's eyes were focussed entirely on the fight as his hand whipped round and aimed another strike at Sangre's shoulder. Excellent, now was the opportunity!

Suman shattered his claws into their sealed state then narrowed his eyes, staring at Sangre's heart. Aimed strike, push the blade in between his ribs and through his heart. Now's the time, strike! Suman thought, thrusting the blade forward.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: You do realise im only going to count your strike to my heart, as you kinda...went through the other ones, implying that they hit me, which is my decision...So im not going to count everything, only the last attack aimed for my heart.

IC: Sangre smiled. He was doing just as Sangre thought he would. Perfect...What a rat of a Shinigami! Put it in a box as a test, and it'll do what you thought it would do! Now that Sangre had him where he wanted, it was time for his own sword to come into play. Holding out one of his hands, he summoned his blade, while the other thrusted towards his Zanpakutou, knocking it away from his chest. Sangre couldnt help but laugh at this, as it was just going according to his plan.

You fool...You're movements are predictable. Sangre said, holding his blade forward. Flow! he spoke, and iniated his Bankai. Now that the obvious artificial blood was flowing, Part II of his plan could go into action. Quckly flash stepping a few feet away from the Shinigami, he used his mind to mentally form the artificial blood into another False-Zanpakutou which would fit snugly into his left hand. Now he was double-bladed, and Part II had been complete. With a grin on his face, blood began to swirl around both the blades. Slowly it was moving - nothing fast - but at a nice slow pace it meandered to and fro along his blade.

Part III Was coming about beautifully. The blood that was flowing on his blades, slowly began to solidify at Sangre's command. Hardening due to his own spiritual pressure, using his mind once again, he sent the vine-like hardened blood at the Shinigami's feet, attempting to tamgle him up so he is unable to move. If all went well, he wouldn't be able to run away, though his hands would be free - which didnt concern Sangre much at all. Now that the solidified blood was rushing at the Shinigam's feet - hoping it would distract him, he used a Shunpo to appear behind the Shinigami, and went in for an attack.

Sangre was about four feet away from the Shinigami when he suddenly used another Shunpo to appear above the shinigami, as if he were crash landing. However - he was only holding one blade. Part IV was initiated. With his true Zanpakutou in his right hand, the other Zanpakutou was left behind the Shinigami, being controlled by Sangre mentally, as he is able to do with all of the things he uses with blood. Hopefully with all of this going on, the Shinigami would get caught in his little web at his feet, and fall for the trick of the double Zanpakutou. Lunging forward with his Zanpakutou in his hand, he had mentally signalled for the other Zanpakutou to punge at the Shinigami from behind.

Sangre didn't expect both of them to hit, however, being attacked from above AND behind was a nasty, tricky combination. He would have to be seriously witty to discover and not be hit by EITHER of the Zanpakutou. Though Sangre's facial expression was clear - as he did not wish to give himself away.

PREPARE YOURSELF SHINIGAMI, FOR THIS! Sangre said, as he lunged his blade towards the Shinigami's head, signalling for the other blade to stab his back, while the vine-like solidified blood was literally centimeters from wrapping around the Shinigami's leg. This was by definition - a witty move, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 am

((OOC: Contrary to your belief, all of them were specified not to hit. However, I'm just gonna let that slip. ))

"You fool...You're movements are predictable." The zanpakto advised spitefully. Suman blinked slowly and shook his head, his claws dripping more of that horrible gunk onto the floor. Had the Zanpakto never bothered to inquire as to the powers of his shikai? How exceedingly arrogant of him to think that a shinigami of Suman's level would be outwitted so easily.

"I have not even used one technique and yet to presume you've already won." Suman shook his head sadly, staring at the rabid Zanpakto with his eyes burning like fire. He held himself with indignant pride as he pondered how this beast was going to be useful. "You would not even be useful dead. You are weak, just like your captain." Suman provoked, hoping to drive the zanpakto to the point where he'd fight rabidly, without direction or logic.

"PREPARE YOURSELF SHINIGAMI, FOR THIS!" The zanpakto screamed. Suman's lips curved up into a smile which turned into a laugh. He jumped straight into the air, taking the hit from the real sword, and raking Ryukurai's claws through the air with the intention of clobbering Sangre back to terra firma. The poison in his claws would render his sight unreliable and so, hand victory to Suman.

"I was prepared the moment you were born." Suman spat, using shunpo to land on the ground twenty feet away, looking over at the rabid zanpakto. "I have fought hollows stronger than you and lived. What makes you think you're any different?" Suman asked. He turned fully to face Sangre now. Fine, if the boy was just going to show off his powers then they would get nowhere. "What makes you any better than a Hollow when you fight like this? For rage, there is no cause. You are engineering your own defeat if you fight me with such anger." Suman advised, his claws dropping to the ground, dropping more of the horrid gloop onto the ground. Excellent, the zanpakto would die in 24 hours for certain. Unless he calmed down soon, he would fall directly into Suman's trap. This fight was as good as finished.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Sangre laughed...had the Shinigami forgotten Sangre wasnt an actual soul, wasnt a human? This poison of his couldnt effect him! He was - in a sense - not even real! The posion, entering his bloodstream would be spit back out even if it did have an effect! What a naive Shinigami. Though to Sangre's surpise, the posion did have an effect on him, a rather nasty one at that. Though all Sangre could do was smile, as he cut his arm and cleansed himself of the toxin by controlling the infected red blood cells out of his body. Smiling, the wound closed up as sangre released some of his spiritual pressure.

Shinigami...Fighting an opponent who controls blood...who can manipulate and bend it to his will...to poison him is a rather foolish move. No matter how many times you inject me with that poison, it will be rejected from my body at my will! Sangre said, with a maniac look on his face. And hearing the comment about his Master enraged him, though he still held control overhimself. Looking at the Shinigami with a look in his eye...a look of hatred...he spoke once again, And as for my master...Say anything you'd like about him. Doesnt mean it's true. He was twice anything you are - i can tell you that right now. His fights didnt last nearly this long - his strength not nearly this week. I should know, i seen and felt every move he did. And even if you are surpressing some kind of power - congratulations, you're not the only one Sangre said, with an evil, mysterious look on his face. You can chop me up as many times as you like, but know this, i will continue to live. No matter how many times you cut me, no matter what damage you do, i will not die. You arrogant Shinigami...believing you've won...believing victory is within your grasp...I'll be the first to admit, i do not see myself winning...yet. Though i can say that the outcome will not be you. Unfortunate, is it not? Sangre said, smiling. He was encased in blood, which made the battle wound disappear, and the slash on his arm he had made completly disappear. The blood left from his body, and began to swirl around him once again.

Instead of using an ability, he decided to use his sword more now. So, holding both blades tightly, he unleashed two quick blows from each sword. His left hand swung up, and his right hand swung to the left.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 am

Suman looked blankly as the zanpakto ejected the poison. Oh, he thought he was clever with that trick. Suman had yet to even touch the surface of the poison's potency. His poison usually focussed on the blood yes, but what Sangre had failed to account for was whether that was all his poison could infect. He would be sorely mistaken if that was the case.

"And as for my master...Say anything you'd like about him. Doesnt mean it's true. He was twice anything you are - i can tell you that right now. His fights didnt last nearly this long - his strength not nearly this week. I should know, i seen and felt every move he did. And even if you are surpressing some kind of power - congratulations, you're not the only one." Sangre had laughed into a speech. Suman was fed up with this fight. And he was all about the long game. Suman knew that an enemy who was angry and fiery in battle would wear himself out twice as fast with useless movements and long-winded speeches about how they were superior. If he was truly superior he'd shut up and kill Suman.

"You can chop me up as many times as you like, but know this, i will continue to live. No matter how many times you cut me, no matter what damage you do, i will not die. You arrogant Shinigami...believing you've won...believing victory is within your grasp...I'll be the first to admit, i do not see myself winning...yet. Though i can say that the outcome will not be you. Unfortunate, is it not?" Sangre continued, a smug little look on his face. Suman found his arrogance unbearable and insufferable. But still, his face remained as calm as ever. He raised his claws and inspected the poison on the blades. He was whispering to Ryukurai, his hand hiding his lip movements.

When the attacks finally came, Suman calmly stepped towards the blade coming in from the left, there by avoiding the blade coming up. Suman simply held out his clawed hand and caught the blade coming from the left. He then lazily lifted his hand, without much interest. He placed two claws just above Sangre's heart.

"Do you really think I would have spared you if you were weak?" Suman asked, his ponytail flowing out to the left as a gust of wind blew through the Seiretei. Then, Suman took up a look of disdain, his disgust at Sangre showing through quite plainly. "Weapon after weapon after weapon. Is that it? Talking more and more as though it would intimidate a Samurai. We did not fear death. I killed myself in actual fact. And I have struggled on ever since. If you think you're the only one who's lost someone close to you, you're dead wrong. Somewhere out there, my wife is a hollow. And I will never forgive myself for letting that happen." Suman growled, his calm façade breaking at last. He looked angry, and his spiritual pressure reflected this by hitting the roof again.

Suman then turned his back on Sangre, his claws dripping more of that substance. He looked up at the sky, his rietsu revolving around him visibly. He closed his eyes and felt the sun on his face. He could use it now, and show Sangre his true power. His Bankai. [i]No, I will kill myself if I do that. I must not defeat him. I will fight him not with my blade but with action and word. It is clear that he'll keep growing in power until I am spent.[i] Suman thought, before turning slowly to Sangre again, his eyes narrowed. His yutaka flapped in the wind as Suman's spiritual pressure was eased off. Then, Ryukurai returned to its sealed state.

"Enough. This battle is at an end. I refuse to fight someone as petty and disfigured as yourself. My morals will not allow it." Suman stated firmly, sheathing his blade. Just because Ryukurai was sheathed did not mean Suman was done with this Sangre Amo yet. "I will not hack you to pieces. I will not Poison you. I will not rob you of your sight. I will not kill you." Suman explained, his tone firm and commanding. He did not want to cause another death.

"Farewell, may you find solace in the fact that there is one shinigami who cares for your future." Suman wished him well before flinging his scarf over his shoulder and turning his back on Sangre. But this time, it was a farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Sangre smiled. Why turn your back on somebody? However, if this is what he wished, then so be it. Sangre did not believe in attacking after somebody has given up. Using the Artifical blood, he encased the Shinigami briefly, healing his wounds, and restoring his own blood. Sangre couldnt help it, it was a must. He knew they werent rivals...he knew he could kill him if he wanted. Reverting to his normal state, his blade disappeared.

Shinigami...I failed to use my true power. You probably could of guessed that. I find it...next to impossible to attack another Gotei shinigami...in an actual fight. I just cant do it..It is something my master would not like, and if he wouldnt like it, i shall fail to prevail. You and i both know we are not enemies...And you and i both know the battle could of lasted much longer if we willed it to be so. Shinigami...what i am saying is simple...If you wish to bring me forward to a trail...Do so. It is what my master would like...Sangre said, getting on his knees, submitting to the Shinigami. Though keep in mind...If this wasnt my true power..Imagine how much of a help i can be...Working for the Shinigami once again. Keep that in mind before you take action Sangre said, holding out his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:25 am

[i]"Shinigami...I failed to use my true power. You probably could of guessed that. I find it...next to impossible to attack another Gotei shinigami...in an actual fight. I just cant do it..It is something my master would not like, and if he wouldnt like it, i shall fail to prevail. You and i both know we are not enemies...And you and i both know the battle could of lasted much longer if we willed it to be so. Shinigami...what i am saying is simple...If you wish to bring me forward to a trail...Do so. It is what my master would like...Though keep in mind...If this wasnt my true power..Imagine how much of a help i can be...Working for the Shinigami once again. Keep that in mind before you take action." The zanpakto appeared to have given up. But Suman did not care; he continued to walk. Then, his feet met and Suman turned, putting up two fingers and pointing to Sangre with them.

"Sangre Amo, do not presume for one instant that it's the sword which makes the shinigami." Suman began, his eyes softening but his tone remaining firm and commanding. "The sword is a partner, someone to work with. Ryukurai understands this and lends me his powers. I lend him my skills and together we can achieve far more than either on his own. Remember that." Suman reminded the destitute zanpakto. He simply turned then waved over his shoulder at Sangre Amo.

"Maybe when we fight again you'll be worth the challenge. I'm not interested how far your power goes. If you lack the proper heart, you'll never beat me." Suman explained to the hapless zanpakto. Maybe, once he realised what truly made him strong was not his abilities but the bond he'd shared with his master. "Ciao." Suman bad farewell, using a word his friends sometimes used in the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Sangre laughed, Believe what you wish to Shinigami. Though for this disgrace, when you next see me, don't expect to live! What a fool... Sangre said, appearing limp, and doing a massive shumpo, and appeared to disappear.

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sign   The First Sign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Sign
Page 1 of 1