Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

An Eventful Day [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

An Eventful Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: An Eventful Day [OPEN]   An Eventful Day [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 am

Suman lay on his back, snoring softly, the shadows of clouds passing over his face. He'd recently fallen asleep after exhausting himself on three consecutive patterns in Zanjutsu or swordsmanship. His arms had been beaded with sweat but that had long since dissipated. Ryukurai lay across his chest with the glancing glow of the sun hitting its sheath. In his sleep, his mind flashed back to his younger days.

He stood on a large hill top, his hand in that of a beautiful young woman with kind eyes. He felt a rush of gratitude towards this woman, leaning across to kiss her...

He was facing a huge monster with a stark white face...or mask. it raised its fist to kill him and he ran, running for his life. He hid in the forge while the pterodactyl-like creature struck at the roof. He clapped his hands to his ears, willing the noise to go away...

Ryukurai slid off his chest as the man grumbled in his sleep, his eyes twitching in their sleep as the nightmare progressed. Suman was enjoying his life in the Soul Society but his past still lingered behind his eyes, just waiting to pounce whenever he shut them to go to sleep. That pretty brown-haired girl floated in every one of his dreams. He could never forgive the hollows for what they took from him.

Suddenly, the nightmare jolted him awake. Reflexively, he rolled backwards and grabbed the hilt of Ryukurai, his eyes searching for an enemy of some kind. Finding no one, he sat down, his hand touching the sword affectionately. He stared up at the sky, taking a swig of the sake in his hamper. He always took a packed lunch. The Soul Society could be so boring sometimes...he hadn't needed to draw his zanpakto in years, much less release it. He couldn't remember the last time he'd ever called that fateful name...

"You seem troubled, Tenshi-Sama." A voice commented. Suman, knowing it was his zanpakto, simply shrugged, brushing off his yutaka with one hand and re-attaching his sword with the other. He turned around and headed towards what appeared to be a more active area, hoping to see someone and have a nice chat. His mind was lingering on far too many unpleasant things.

"Yari, Yari, I can't seem to find a training partner anywhere. Why is everyone scared to spar with me?" Suman asked what he thought was thin air balefully. Ryukurai, in his enigmatic way, remained silent and brooding. Suman smiled, putting a single hand on his zanpakto's hilt and setting off to see whether anyone wanted to chat.
Back to top Go down

An Eventful Day [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1