Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay Empty
PostSubject: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:16 pm

There he was... Shinji was standing on top of the roof top of the high school... Being a sixteen year old was not fun... The teenager's these days make Shinji look bad just by existing... Then he walked over to the edge of the roof... The young master quincy looked down, he saw the many people walking in and out of the school... The sun was shining brightly, but it was a bit of an annoyance... It was a very hot day... Then he stepped back a bit, then quickly ran and jumped off the roof and was heading down to the ground...

With his black trench coat, white polo with a black tie, cargo pants... The man jumped down and landed safely... Many people started as he landed safely on the ground from around five stories high... Then he put his hands into his jacket's pockets and walked onward... Yawning a bit he was tired and bored so he decided to have a bit of fun... The young vice leader quincy stopped at the side walk then took out a coin shaped disk from his jacket's right pocket then crushed it.... What was it you ask? It was the hollow bait... A large smirk appeared on his face as the hollows gathered around him... Shinji laughed out loud then disappeared from the eyes of the hollows.... He appeared above them, in mid-air... With his bow ready he fired off many arrows, one by one, he shot them at the head....

Disappeared again he then prepared his bow at the blue sky as a black gate opened up a new hollow arrived and was quickly subdued by a reiatsu arrow.. Then preparing another reishi arrow five more arrived... He dispersed his spiritual bow then started yelling" Come on, you little bastards! Come and get me, I don't have any weapons on me, I am vulnerable as hell." the screams of hollows rung in his ears as they quickly ran towards him, as they passed him by he then had his bow already and as they slowly disappeared he said "Psych... Foolish hollows... How boring." he then yawned out of boredom... The young vice leader quincy then folded his arms behind his head and walked..

Thirty minutes later

The young master quincy was walking around in the city, he was in front of his apartment building... It looked very much like an office building... He then walked through the front door and went into the huge lobby... The lobby was like a hotel, Shinji's room was at the top floor... He then went towards the elevator which stood at the end of the lobby room... He entered it and pushed the button, then the metal doors shut and it lifted the elevator up to his floor.... He arrived at his apartment and went towards the window and watched down... He then chuckled and said "Aww, the hollow bait wasn't as effective from the looks of it... Damn.. Oh well, I'll just hunt some shinigami or hollow.... More fun that way." with a smirk on his face he then pushed open a window, then jumped through it... He was at the top floor and it was forty stories high.. Then he disappeared again.... Arriving on top of a car down there, a kid caught sight of Shinji and looked surprised...

The young master quincy waved and disappeared again... The vice leader quincy appeared near Dunkin' doughnuts from what it seemed... The man folded the sleeves of his jacket and polo.. Then he took out two coin shaped disks from his right pocket, held it out in his palm and crushed it again... The hollow bait...

The quincy always brought around twenty hollow bait with him everyday for him to crush when he was bored... Then a gillian appeared in front of him... Then five other hollows.... Shinji shrugged his shoulders and said"Meh, not as many, but at least it attracted a gillian." he then disappeared and appeared above the six hollows in mid-air, his spiritual bow prepared, then he pulled back around four arrows with his right hand then shot them at the lesser hollows... The gillian and the other one was left... The other one tried a sneak attack on the young vice leader, but he quickly used hirenkyaku to appear behind it and fire off an arrow... Now, all was left was the gillian..

Shinji smirked and said" Lets make it more fun." his light sky blue then disappeared as the gillian prepared a cero, gathering in front of his mouth.... Then he just stood their, silently, with a lazy look... Then the cero was fired in front of him, smoke arose.... The cero went through the ground and basically exploded.... Rubble came from the sky and started landing then a dark figure stood in all the smoke and with a light sky blue bow in his left hand he said" How boring, so easy to dodge, and even if I were to take the hit head on, it wouldn't do much damage... Oh well, what would you expect from a gillian, hm?" he then aimed his bow at the head of the gillian, lifted his right hand, put it closely to the bow, and pulled back an arrow, and disappeared again...

The young vice leader quincy appeared in front of the gillian and said" Perish" then he fired the blue reishi arrow and went straight through his head... It disappeared with a screech... The stupid yell hollows always do... Then he landed on the ground and yawned again... Shinji always looked lazy, and sleepy, but in truth was a fierce man... His personality normally changes when he fights, a man who desires a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Jin’s image phased into existence upon a rooftop a few metres form a scene of discord below. The teen was wearing a light blue T-Shirt with a large white logo, covered by a light green puffa vest jacket finished off with blue jeans and a pair of white converse. Looking below he watching in silence as a small platoon of hollows was rapidly dispatched by a minor wielding a bow of spirit energy, a scene of delicate massacre. Corrupt souls inflicting malicious murder to the innocent dead, now banished from existence by this single spiritually sensitive individual many would call it an act of heroism. Jin called it stupidity.

The 17 year old Vizard king landed upon the gravelly ground mere inches from the now dissipating body of the Gillian class hollow turning to face the young warrior.
“I’ve been watching you for quite some time now. Careless use of hollow bait, exposing your abilities to civilians in public, you’re a toddler gifted with the power of Men and clearly not mature enough to wield it. I hope you’ve lived life well you have been Judged Guilty and your journey will end here”

With that a swirl of red evanesce swirled into existence infront of Jin’s now flat open palm before firing forth as a sphere of crimson, a level 31 hadou shot forward at the boy at a distance of around 5m it wouldn’t give the child long to dodge it but in truth it was not aimed as a kill blow just a show of Jin’s commitment to this child’s execution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Shinji dodged to the right swiftly with incredible speed.. He dodged the kido completely then he said" Uh, I agree... That's why I severed all my ties with the quincy race, and introduce yourself when you make such a flashy entrance... Anyways, my name is Shinji the vice leader quincy." he said with a smirk, then his cross dropped from his the left sleeve of his jacket... It started to glow and a high level bow appeared and he pointed it down on the ground..

With a large smirk on his face to taunt his enemy.. Probably a shinigami.. What an annoyance... Why couldn't they just leave him be? He should've just stayed in the forest to avoid this, but even in the forest it's still even more of an annoyance, constantly being nagged by the so called" Master Leader Quincy" who was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Heh Flashy, that was an adjective that had yet to be used in conjunction with Jin. An interesting choice of words he had to admit. Ahh well it mattered not, there were but moments left until this child’s existence was brought to a close. The ball of red flame was shot forth only to be carelessly dodged by the young lad with a simple high speed movement technique, it seemed that whilst the boy may have been abusing his power he had significantly more of it than Jin had anticipated.

With that Jin drew the first of his two blades a long katana with a black threaded hilt intertwined with hot pink lace, gripping it firmly within his palm as he span the katana round into an upright position after relieving it of it’s sheath.

A cross dangled from the wrist of the Vizard’s opponent which alongside the large spirit based bow that formed with it classed him as a Quincy, fast rangers with that attacked usually with quantity and speed in favour of power. Not the man’s favourite opponent but one must do what one must do as they say.

“Jin Yagami” Were the only words that left his mouth, the solemn duo of words given to satiate the child’s request for his name. With that once more he was gone now appearing directly above the boy’s new position a blue energy swirling through creation and congregating before Jin’s palm once more, another Hadou was at hand. The Quincy possessed mortal bodies which meant it wasn’t going to require much punishment to throw this lad out of the game for good although it had to be said Jin took no joy in fighting a child.

The number 66 hadou blasted forth from his hand, raining down on the child Only to be accompanied by an Ear piercing screech as Jin released the first of his two katana into it’s shikai form, the plan was to use to skull splitting noice to stun the child long enough for the kidou to hit, with this pitch falling upon human ears it was sure to cause quite some damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC: That hado does not exist, so I am gonna void that.

Shinji then disappeared with dust swaying as he disappeared from the sight of the shinigami... He appeared on top of one of the roof tops and he yawned a bit and he spoke" Hirenkyaku is much faster than Shunpo just so you know... Hwaa, this will be fun" the he disappeared from the sight of the shinigami and appeared on the ground again, his bow aimed at the shinigami in mid-air...

With his right arm cocked, pulling back reiatsu arrows, then it fired off sixty arrows in high speed... This shinigami seems to be underestimating Shinji because he has a mortal body... Though he could not help but agree with him, he still did not favor being underestimating like this...

This shinigami would soon meet his demise if continues underestimating Shinji like this... The wind blew, the clouds gathered, a small portion of Shinji's reiatsu was released... It was incredible reiatsu, and only a small portion? How amusing...
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 am

OOC: but that still doesn’t void the screeching, intense headache, dizziness etc you would have experience with the release of my zan-pak-tou.

" Hirenkyaku is much faster than Shunpo just so you know... Hwaa, this will be fun"

What a pointless statement Jin thought as he mentally sighed at this child’s simplicity. Who in they’re right mind just gave away information like that in the heat of battle, despite the fact that quincies having an advantage over shunpo in terms of speed was fairly common knowledge it still didn’t merit telling that to you enemy. Something like that could be the surprise trump card that allowed you to end a battle instantly. Either this kid was incredibly confident in his abilities or a total moron. Either way he wouldn’t win this fight, on top of things he seemed to have the margins between the two abilities a little blurred “much faster” seemed a little of an overestimation of his own abilities. While Hirenkyaku was known to be faster naturally it didn’t exactly dominate shunpo in terms of velocity it just gave the quincy a slight advantage in a fight one that it was clear this lad would need to make full use of.

The Vizard’s lips curved up into a grin, his lips parting to release a small chuckle as he thought about the fact that anyone passing this area would just see a young boy darting through the air his arms placed in an odd arrangement apparently engaging some invisible partner. Since to the normal population Jin and the bow would be invisible it was quite a funny thought when you considered it.

With the words out of the way the child sprang into action appearing down below Jin his arm cocked finalising the manoeuvre with the release of around 50-60 small spiritual projectiles. But in truth they weren’t much of a threat to the Teen, as stated earlier Quincy went for numbers over force so at an early stage like this although a mass attack like this would be hard to dodge it wouldn’t cause too much harm if it made contact. An upward flicking of Jin’s middle and index finger on his left hand caused the ring of violet shards around him to rise up in his defence, the ring converging into a square barrier of shards that took the brunt of the force from the arrows whilst at either side of the blockade strands of shards branched off soaring down through the air to crash down upon the quincy and shred him to ribbons with the razor touch, as the strands flew downward each branched from one to three widening they’re area of reach and as soon as they came into range they would converge on whatever position the quincy had taken within that area.

As his reply attack soared downward Jin’s hands were tense ready to instantly make a reply to the quincy’s next move, as the streams shot downward he felt the presence in the air change it seemed the boy had shown a little more of his potential nothing impressive but at least it showed he was getting serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 am

OOC: Technically, you're not even supposed to have a hierro, and those arrows are from my custom bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 am

OOC: I mean by custom I mean that it can pierce a hierro cause that is why I made it, and even the Tenrai Kami are not allowed to have a hierro.. Either a cero or enhanced strength, speed etc. IT doesn't matter on the nobility considering you don't even have the chose of picking the hierro in the first place, if you even do, you would not be able to gain enhanced capabilities or a cero.. The point is you have two choices of abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:50 pm

[ Haha, I don't think your stupid, I forgot to add em, but anyways, I believe that it can, but my basic arrow power is piercing through steel. And technically, I asked Zero if I could have a hierro and he said no hierro for vaizard. And I also asked Hiruma. And call me Shinji when I'm on this account. Anyways... How strong is a hierro exactly? I mean, considering I think a hierro is what? Strong as steel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 am

Okay, Jin, you're the declared winner considering I'll be inactive for 3 days, so wait for a rematch when I get back active.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 am

OOC: nah its fine there would be no fun in a win like that, ill wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay   Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji vs. Jin Im-a-gay
Page 1 of 1