Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kei Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei Karusha

Kei Karusha

Kei Finished Empty
PostSubject: Kei Finished   Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Kei

Appearance:
Spoiler:
The regular guy is his regular appearance, ill be using the same pic for my resurrection registration as well

Personality: Mostly laid back, he doesnt communicate well, nor does he like alot of people. Hes more of a loner, do this then and do that later. hes not really that much of a people person. though he doesnt disrespect those of a higher rank.

--------------------

Hair Color: Orange-ish Red

Likes: Rock Music..Italian food...Reading...thinking....walking in nature...peaceful times....

Dislikes: annoying little egotistic son of a bitches....

Crushes: Green eyes...Reddish hair...Irish...but thats his major crush...he doesnt mind Blonde/brown hair...blue eyes...sometimes Hazel...great personality..really clicks..likes him for who he is...fun....caring...easy...

--------------------

Specialties: Super Awesome Guitarist

History: In his normal life, he was only able to live to the life of 25. He was out cutting the yard one day, on a riding lawn mower. There were no fences in his neighborhood. This kid kicked his ball in front of the mower, and the kid ran after it, he swerved, and hit a rock by his pond, flipping the mower over, and having it land on top of him, chopping his head/chest/arms, killing him instantly.

He stayed behind as a spirit, he was watching over his beloved fiance.who no longer was engaged to him. His hatred grew for himself, and his neighbor. As the weeks went on, as he watched his ex-fiance suffer, he watched as he started to be different. He hear roars here and there, but he didn't pay no mind. He saw the link on his chest, grow shorter and shorter with each passing day, until it disappear, creating a whole in his chest. He knew from then on, something new was awaiting for him.

After passing out one day, he found himself in a foreign land, looking rather...different... He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew something had happened to him, that he was transferred from his home, into a new world. Somewhere where no man has ever seen, or at least no man that was living. It was white...sand all over the place...dead tree's...it was hideous. He couldn't believe that he would end up in a place of this sort. But then again he could, He had hated himself and his neighbor for over 6 months...if not more...he knew that he deserved this hell hole.

As years passed, he grew rather dull of the world, finding ways to slip back into the human world, going back and forth as he pleased. He found there is nothing to eat, but souls that are left. He even had a few encounters with some souls that tried to kill him, and he feared for his life, running, and narrowly escaping. He did this for the next couple of years, he lost track of time, lost track of how old he was, but he saw the place he once grew up in, progress, change, differentiate. It was nothing like it was before. It was torn down and built into a 5 story Flatt. He felt his anger grow, and he felt himself transform. He saw others go under the same metamorphosis, and knew that his day would come. And it did. He grew into a menos, and as time went on, going through more changes, until he reached the form that he'd only seen briefly, something that people called, arrancar

Innate Ability: Ability to disorientate the opponent with my Guitar, causing them to lose balance in their ears. Balance/hearing/etc...the closer youa re the more effect...but the farther you are the less of an effect...say...the farthest away you can be before you are unable to hear it is 75 feet?

Picture of Character:

Sample Chapter: all of my RP's have been deleted...so i cant give you a link to one...and im too lazy to make one up...T_T Damn hackers on ND>....but if you know me...i was Kei K. Karusha (Fifth Captain), Domiano Poldi (Quincy Leader) and Finn O'Connell (First Division person) on ND....
Back to top Go down
http://the-ninja-life.do-goo.com/index.htm

Kei Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei Finished   Kei Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:03 am

I need an Rp sample make one, and your personality is terribly short.
Back to top Go down

Kei Finished
Page 1 of 1