Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]

Go down 
+2
Chinou
Tsuneo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] Empty
PostSubject: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I wish to have some of us have some fun posing as members of a host club. This would just be something for ooc post and the cb.
There are a certain number and type of positions available, so reply with which on you want.

There is:

The Prince Type: Mr. Cleft [AKA the host club king]

The Strong Silent Type: Chinou

The Lolita Type:

The First Little Devil:

The Second Little Devil: The Hirumian

The Cool Type:

The Normal: Kyrie

(btw the lolita is preferably a kid, and the norm a girl/ but if all other spots are filled already you can claim those spots anyway)

Since people keep asking what a host club is I guess I'll add a few links:

Wiki Link: Info

Or if you prefer to learn through Manga: w00t Comics

Last edited by Tsuneo on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Linkin (aka Mr. Cleft) shall be the prince Type.

Now come claim some of the other positions.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

The Strong Silent Type! ;]
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 pm

I guess Norm
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

The first little devil suits me.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

The Second Little Devil for me. ;D

There shall be forbidden brotherly love.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Altight I gotz a banner thingy I made, hope ya'll like it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

The little devil decides to raise his left hand high as it shivers in excitement, "What the fuck are we to do? Whats the main idea of the host club anyways?"

Btw Mr.Cleft your banner seems noobish.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Well it was just something I did quickly during a few free minutes during class.

And as far as what we do. Well that part is simple, we do just as what they do in the anime. We just kinda hang out and make people feel good. Like I said before, this is a fun little OOC group.

I plan to start a topic for us to begin doing something today, like right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]   THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HOST CLUB [ COME JOIN IN ]
Page 1 of 1