Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) Empty
PostSubject: A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))   A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

A desolate wasteland surrounded by unnaturally high cliffs that seemed to extend up into and past the sky itself, this was where Tsuneo was waiting. He had been sitting there for days on end, thought it may have been weeks since his mind was not entirely functional it was impossible for him to be completely sure about anything and time was no exception. Waiting, he didn’t know what for but he knew that by sitting in the middle of nowhere and pumping out his extremely strong spiritual pressure that eventually someone would find him, and that was something he found worth waiting for because although he wasn’t sure why he had always felt a deep connection to his lost self when he took the life of another living being.

Suddenly a small stone fell from a cliff face on his left and he sprang into action, drawing his overly long knife from its sheath on his shoulder and slammed into the wall of rock breaking everything in his path before he even touched it because he was still releasing his pressure. A small alcove that could easily have two or three people sit comfortably inside was now in the former perfectly smooth stone. Damn, I guess it was just a false alarm. Tsu used a sonido and was instantly back in his original spot in the center of the circular valley. Tsu was a bit surprised to see obvious things that he had missed about the surrounding environment. For example this place was not a canyon at all as he had first presumed; it instead was almost like a deep crater. A large hole in the ground above that extended downward slightly curving inward as it went down farther and farther with a single large boulder in the center that was now occupied by the bored arrancar, who now saw it pointless to continue exerting his power. Not because he was tired or running out of juice but simply because he could feel another presence in the area. He smirked and tightened his grip on his drawn knife without moving any part of his body other than his hand while he patiently waited for his soon to be snack to reveal themself.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))   A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:53 am

Appears.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))   A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Bleh, I got something more interesting to do, and you have another fight post.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))   A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A desperate fight in the war against boredom (((open)))
Page 1 of 1