Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle

Layle

Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken Empty
PostSubject: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Hakuteiken

Manifestation: Hakuteiken looks excatly like Haku, but his hair is white and his pants are white. Kuroroze is also all white.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:
When mask is actived, it increases my Speed and Reflexs Horrificly.

Unique Ability:

Paralyzing Reiatsu/Reiryoku
When Haku uses Hakuteiken's Mask, his Reiatsu and Reiryoku. The Paralyzing Reiatsu has be built up on the blade of Kuroroze and fire like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho, but when Haku actived Bankai or even Shikai. This abiltily is also Reiryoku also, so this can be used in attacking kidou to cast paralysis. These moves are simply attacks that CAN be Blocked or Dodged..

Captains: It takes about 8 posts for the body part to become completely paralyzed.
Lt: 4 Posts for it to take full effect.
Normal Shini: 2 posts for it to take full effect.

Captains: Lasts about two posts
Lt: Lasts about four Posts
Normal Shini: Lasts for about 8 posts.

Pure White CeroWhen Haku uses Hakuteiken's Mask, His Reiatsu and Reiryoku are Paralyzing. When Haku forms a cero. He can Asdd this effect to it aswell. Giving the Cero a Pure white glow and color too it. The Paralyzing effects of the cero are just as strong as a normal blast of it from a blade.

Captains: It takes about 8 posts for the body part to become completely paralyzed.
Lt: 4 Posts for it to take full effect.
Normal Shini: 2 posts for it to take full effect.

Captains: Lasts about two posts
Lt: Lasts about four Posts
Normal Shini: Lasts for about 8 posts.

Last edited by Hakushin Kuchiki on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

High-Speed Regeneration
Basically as it says. Can heal minor or major wounds. Can heal organs and regrow limbs.

Minor Wounds: 3 post cooldown
Major Wounds: 12 Post cooldown
Repairing Organs: Once per battle
Regrowing Limbs: 20 Post Cooldown(Or once per battle also)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Wait, healing organs as well? If someone stabbed him in the heart, he would survive and merely regenerate from that >_> although a good attack would kill him..
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:08 am

Well, High-Speed Regeneration usually means i heal rapidly. I did say i can only do it once per battle. Which means if something like that happens twice. I'm dead. I don't see any problem with it. Since i placed limits for the ability. Also, why are you posting in here. This happened ages ago? Not meaning to be rude but i would just like to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

Well for one, he is a moderator and can post here if he wants, finding something wrong with it. Secondly, you most likely wouldnt find anything wrong with it since it is your mask. Just because you may not have a problem with it, doesnt matter, if a moderator and/or admin has a problem with it, it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:33 am

Even so..not even Ulquiorra could regenerate his organs, so I am not convinced to allow the regeneration of organs to slide...
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:46 am

Maya, for one. I usually agree with the mod about anything they say. Since i usually see the point of veiw they are coming come. Since, i have be a mod and an admin before. So, if you could please just butt out. I think Amastsu can do this himself. I'm not mad, and i'm not being rude. I just wanted to know what he thought was over done.

Alright, tot he mattter at hand. Amastsu It never stated tha he couldn't. Yet, i can see where that could be over doing it. Yet, it says repairing organs. Not regrowing them. So, that leaves them taking it out. Which would kill me. Also, since it is one time use. I thought i limited it enough. LAso, this has to happen with in the time limit of my mask being on. Which at my posts right now. Isn't long. Along with i usually use my zan. more since i like it alot better. So, if there is still problems say them, an i will try to fix them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:04 pm

u said heal organs, so repair is the same. No regen on organs . It's OP.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

it cant heal organs hakushin, sorry :/
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken   Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haku's Mask, Hakuteiken
Page 1 of 1