Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shizune's office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 am

Shizune was just at her office, her legs were crossed and were on her desk as she was busy reading one of the latest fashion magazines produced by the SWA, the horoscope section. She was giving a smirk at the notion that her week will be bad since she matched into the Aries' horoscope part. It would say "Your entire month will be bad for misfortune will rain down on you on an abundance." It was all a load of baloney to her. Seriously, who would believe these stuff? They are only meant to sell, even if they made up false fortunes and all.

If anyone was to come into her office, they would find that it is immodest in appearance, mostly supplemented by many posters of her favorite bands in the human realm, such as "My Chemical romance" and "Evanescence". The walls are painted in pink while the wood is polished oak, the desks and tables are of traditional Japanese designs combined with modernist day design, the doors are not slides but instead, doors that requires turning the knob to open. In overall, the room is supplementing a nice appearance to her office with a feminine touch to it.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

There came a giggle, a giggle unlike any other giggle, as it sounded like a little girls giggle. It sounded like little feet running across the floor, almost like a white flash across the room. It was too bad Shizune was sitting at her desk; she could not see Flicker, the aptly named white cat, darting across her room like a schoolgirl with a bon bon. If one listened carefully, they could hear a chirp, almost like a bird, before Flicker leapt at Shizune, full on cute kitty eyes and everyone. Hoping to land on a soft spot, or should she say, a warm spot. As the cat jumped, it whined almost in the air, like something out of some dirty man’s mind.

“Shizune, I’m bored, play with me” it chirped as it flew at her, tail straight and pointed, fur soft and perfect, deep crystal blue eyes shining with such radiance that they looked to be sapphires.
Back to top Go down

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 pm

There was silence at first. Shizune didn't notice any movements since she was too busy reading her magazine, and because she was too busy to care about it. The sudden flying tackle by the cat startled her as she was sent standing up. Flicker, was that seriously him? The voice is too familiar, and also the playful attitude was also familiar. She found the cat on her cleavage, her face flushing brightly, her hand grabbing the cat by the tail, holding it upside down.

"We already played last time, Flicker, maybe at another time I'll play with you, more 'intimately'."

She then pulled out the Shinigami from her cleavage, placing him on the table as she sat right next to him, taking off her Captain's coat, setting it at the chair's post.

"So... what brings you here to my place, Flick?" She asked.

"You have to teach me do that sometimes, being a cat that is."
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Flicker was picked up by the tail, the nice soft bed was calling to him, but he was out of reach and he desperately wanted back in, he chirped a couple of times before finally sighing and staying still. He was placed on the table, of course it was not as nice as the bed, but it would do he guessed. He of course purred when she said that they could play later on, it was not much fun being teased like that, but it was better than nothing was. It was extremely erotic, having the coat removed, coupled with the cat’s small stature, and Shizune’s large… frame, it was hard not to like what one saw. Her voice was so velvety soft and sensual, like cool water washing over him, coupled with a hot steamy afternoon, it was the perfect thing to get him to purr.

“What brings me here indeed?” he said in that girly voice, sounding like a child trying too hard, or a young girl being sarcastic. He looked at her with hungry eyes, licking his chops a few times before his tail curled around him, his voice ever cute and loveable. “Feed me” he said as nonchalantly as ever. Perfectly coy, just on the edge of being a little too dangerous, and too bold, but ready to pull back as if nothing had happened, oh that cat was a wily one.
Back to top Go down

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 am

"Feed you?" She repeated, struggling to steady her voice because of the question. The cat truly is a wily one, and a sneaky one at that. Telling her to do something that has many responses to that, and not many of them are the 'right' ones to retort by.

"Don't push it." She retorted, her hand running along the cat's furry back, a soft sensation was felt as she caressed it along, running her fingers through the furry hair, stroking it repeatedly. "You have quite the soft fur, you know that?" She asked with a small smile, teasing the cat every now and then, playing hard to get yet being also playing the diamond that everyone wants. Squeezing not too hard, and not too little, just the right amount.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Therefore, Flicker sat, his tail swishing back and forth, back and forth. His steady eyes directed at the lovely woman in front of him. The “don’t push it” came as a bit of a shock, but the petting was simply magnanimous and wonderful. Her hands were heaven itself as it slides down his back, tingling with delights of untold fancies. He purred and slightly mewed at the petting, he would not ever deny that he thoroughly and undoubtedly loved every second of it. Nevertheless, her voice was something else, it hinged on the end of a thread as it dangled in front of him, like a string on a stick, so simple yet more complex than any could imagine.

"You have quite the soft fur, you know that?"
Oh tantalizing he thought, she was the perfect cat to his mouse, which was extremely ironic, he knew. “Your such a minx you know that” He purred for a moment, surging up her arm for more attention, or rather increased attention.
“Soft fur is perfect for warm cozy places,” he said oh so casually, like some graceful fish in the sea, matter-o-fact would be perfect to describe it.
Back to top Go down

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 pm

"Soft fur can also be used as a scarf, after being pelted off the animal." She retorted, killing the moment with that single line. The cat was leading somewhere, somewhere too soon to be gone to, a place Shizune wasn't going to go by. She does have a reputation as a captain to preserve, otherwise, her reputation will go around as a flirt. Something she isn't ready to undertake.

Her hand still continues to stroke the fur, flipping the cat around as she would stroke the underbelly in a fashion a masseur would do while massaging. Her body language is much different than what she said, her mouth may say 'no' but her eyes look like it's saying 'yes', or at least how some people would put it. Something Shizune doesn't want him to take advantage of.

"I remember in the texts that there was once this Yoruichi who can turn into a cat, just like you. Problem was that when she switched to human form, she doesn't wear anything.. you aren't wearing anything, are you?" She asked curiously, her voice a bit stifling. She wouldn't want to have someone walking in when he transforms into his human form wearing nothing after all.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am

The cat murred and purred at the treatment, much loving all the delicate attention it was getting. Its tail beading around the captain’s arm, and then untangling itself once again, the futile effort was all but lost as his mental capacities were drowned in delight. He wiggled, he squiggled, and squirmed, lighting shooting up and down his body every time she touched him, his fur ecstatic with happiness, Goosebumps running up and down his spine, oh he was loving every pet like it was the last thing he would ever feel.

However, her words pierced him like a bolt of lightning, his eyes opened wide as he watched her for a moment before purring and then finally setting in on a course of action. His voice was oh so seductive, if any little girl voice would be; silky smooth and it ran over the air like water.

“Do you wish to find out?” the question was delicate, simple and yet utterly complex and filled to the brim with hundreds of different meanings and possibilities, yes it was fun being a cat sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 am

Her fingers curled up under his soft fur, her nails scratching him in places he could not reach by himself. She laughed; it was a laugh to fill the very air with pleasure and wonder. His words were both charming, yet extremely dangerous, like a hidden knife, beautiful yet oh so deadly. The complex moment of it all was something Shizune was a bit taken aback at.

“Do you wish to find out?” he said, the musical voice of a child filled the room, innocent and sweet, yet with such a hint of danger and passion it was almost amusing. It was utterly delicious and scrumptious. She laughed once again, this time it was wicked and totally evil in nature, yet playful at the same time.

Picking him up, she strung him across one arm, her body soft yet firm with years of combat training, luscious would be the word most men describe. With him on her arm, she moved quickly out of the room and out of the office into the world.
"I do wish to find out, so let’s go have some fun" she said as she walked out of the building in a brisk manner, grinning ear to ear at everyone she happened to pass.

*Exit with Flicker in tow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shizune's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizune's office   Shizune's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizune's office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com