Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) Empty
PostSubject: Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview)   Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Hueco Mundo, a dark and dusk, sandy, windy desert, the desert that contained the Espada’s hidden and Forsaken base, known to most as Las Noches. The Fortress was big, having immense, gigantic red like towers surrounding it, the towers having a smooth feel to them, most likely being made of marble. The Arrancar were wide awake, playing around the towers and training themselves, breaking sweat and trying their hardest to prove themselves, trying to be worthy enough to even be the 10th Espada’s Fraccion. The Arrancar were an evil race, the top ten being in an organization held within Las Noches known as Espada (十刃, (エスパーダ), Esupāda; Spanish for "sword", Japanese for "ten blades") bent on destroying the Soul Society and all of the Shinigami held within it. All arrancar were wide awake, including the incomplete Group of Espada, holding only 6 out of 10 members. The Arrancar were training, breaking their backs just to be accepted into Espada and impress the all high and mighty Primero(First) Espada. His name was Naraka Shirumozan, he was the highest of all Espada and the strongest Arrancar in Los Noches, claiming to be the “God” of the Arrancar, all of the Arrancar believing him. The others of Espada are as follows: John Jacques, The Segunda(Second) Espada, Kakita Toma, The Tercero(Third) Espada, Circe Rosalina, The Cuarta(Fourth) Espada, Celi Talon, The Quinto(Fifth) Espada, Hirameki Senro, The Sexta Espada(Sixth). The rest of the spots were open, the reason being simply because the Primera had not chosen any others, making the arrancar anxious to train even more.

The morning had slipped away, afternoon rolling itself in and replacing the morning. The Primero’s bedroom was located in the middle of the fortress, his bed being quite big and the room being white, as it was surrounded by reiatsu. The Primero had been sleeping for a while, but now he knew it was time to arise. He rose himself out of the bed, his hair being in a mess to some extent and his eyes still being halfway closed. Naraka yawned, exhaling an immense amount of breath. He looked straight at the door as two women Arrancar rushed to his side, his cloak in their hands unzipped and wide open, the two Arrancar seeming as if they were kissing up when truthfully the two girls just had a crush on the primera, seeing as they thought he was the most handsome. Naraka raised the covers up off himself in a bashful matter, throwing them off of himself as he slowly reached his arm through one sleeve, and then placing it through the other, installing the jacket onto himself and kicking his feet to the side, hopping off of the bed and placing his feet onto the floor. He then lifted himself off of the bed, passing up the two Arrancar women without any sign of recognition. He then walked outside of the room, his pants already on, and shut the door.

The Primero walked down the hall, his arms folded and his face in a very serious frown, his footsteps being broad and brim, moving slowly, step by step as he got closer to one of the exit. He approached the exit slowly, as then two annoying young boy arrancar stepped in front of him.

“PRIMERO PRIMERO!!!”

The Two shouted in joy

“We have something to show you sir!”

The two said waving their arms around.

“Boys, I’ve seen it already…”

Naraka said as he walked down the seeming endless always. He then approached the exit, the light shining as then stepped out onto a round, half circle like deck, his arms folded as a grin came about on his face. He looked at all of the Arrancar training, he was proud as he hadn’t seen much training happen before, since they were lazy at first, but now they have gotten serious, now having a motive to do such training and fighting. He then grinned as he snapped at the Arrancar, commanding them all to stop, the Arrancar silencing themselves and putting their hands to their sides, their chests out, the women's breasts bouncing. He then slowly elevated his arm, and then quickly without warning, Waved his arm out in a fast instense motion. Naraka chuckled, as this was a command to continue the fight until he was ready for them to finish. He then folded his arms and proceeded to watch the arrancar as they nearly Killed each other.

-----------------------------------------Scene Change---------------------------------------

We are then re-directed to the soul society, the beautiful, kindest, and most peaceful of all of the worlds at the moment. The Captain Commander Strolled through his society, smelling the nice breeze and looking upon all of the Shinigami, seeing them train in an orderly fashion and helping each other out and performing kido together. It made the captain commander proud as he looked upon them. He walked through correcting them on their technique in an unsofisticated matter, and made the Shinigami feel comfertable and accepted. He was much more calm and peaceful, also being alot less bashful then the evil, sinister Espada Primero. He smiled, looking at all of them and their captains lined up. The captain then casually strolled over to his captain of the first division, Shiruba Yukimuro, and looked upon her, studying her the most and also taking glimpses at her body.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Episode One: Intros and Alliances, Enemies and Friends(preview)
Page 1 of 1