Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Paksennarion's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paksennarion's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: -

Looks: When in the midst of using her abilities, or when feeling extreme emotions, red runes will appear on Paks' skin and glow eerily. Sometimes her hair and clothing will move as if in a stiff breeze, and when channeling too much of her powers or being too emotional Paks' skin will begin to turn red and her eyes will glow.

The strange thing about Paks is that she doesn't have a normal reiatsu signature. She lacks the normal amount of spiritual energy, instead only having half of what a normal human would have. The dark energy she can control, appears just like that. It is a black energy, too dark for anyone to see through however to Paks it appears transparent. The black energy does not have a reiatsu signature however, because it has nothing to do with spiritual energy, coming from a totally different realm.

Ability: Paks' ability stem from her rather unorthodox parentage. From her father she has gained several strange abilities. These manifest as intense psychic gifts. Her mental powers are vast, and on a prodigious level. These fall into three main categories, empathic abilities, astral projection and -kinesis related abilities.

These psychic abilities allow her to tap into black energy. A separate energy form from the astral plane which can have a concussive force, or be used as shields and in a telekinetic manner. Her ability to use black energy is depended on Paks' mental strength, her willpower. Emotions, thoughts, inhibitions, all will effect both her efficiency and overall ability to use her powers.

The major drawback to these abilities is that they are too omnipotent. A human being is not supposed to house such abilities, even being half demon Paks' mind still cannot deal with her powers. They frequently overwhelm her, especially her empathy. It is impossible not to feel the emotions of anyone around her. When she is surrounded by a lot of people, their aura's glow in her minds eye, like supernovas. It is hard to see past or even think past such things. Her physical senses are constantly being assaulted by psychic images, sounds, impressions. In the end, even without her own physical weakness, Paks is hard pressed to walk without running into a wall let alone act in a combative nature. Fighting is almost impossible, and not something to be engaged in lightly seeing as Paks would feel the persons pain as if it was her own.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Empathic abilities:

Empathy - Paks can read other's emotions and absorb them from someone leaving the person emotionally numb. She can take on the pains of others to induce healing in them, and project emotions into others. Using her empathy, Paks can heal wounds she has received. This requires extreme concentration, at the cost of her awareness to her surroundings. She can close up minor wounds and stop the bleeding of major wounds, however healing something major takes time and total single-mindedness. She is also able to read auras, energies and emotions from long distances away and with an extremely high level of proficiency, this includes spanning dimensions. Once she has created a link between herself and a friends mind, she can read their aura no matter what should block her mind from them. She has the gift of clairvoyance, the psychic ability to see visions or hear that which is hidden or far away. Objects or close bonds help center this ability, and she can also pick up psychic impressions on objects.

Astral Projection: Paks can enter the astral plane bringing items or other people with her. She can project her consciousness into minds, including for an offensive attack which would result in something of a psionic blast. Paks can turn her physical body into a construct of the astral plane, a soul-self which has the same qualities as the black energy from the astral plane. While in this soul-self form her empathic abilities are more easily used.

-kinesis related abilities:

Telepathy - Paks can communicate mind to mind with people. If she creates a mind like between herself and others, they can communicate back, forming a small circuit of communication basically. Paks can also use telekinesis, the ability to move/levitate objects with her mind.

Evolved Ability: -

Last edited by Paksennarion on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 pm

You can't fully hide you're being, everything has spiritual pressure and such. Also only three techniques, all are fine but only three at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Those weren't techniques, it was just her powers in more depth. Technically the clairvoyance bit should be in the same paragraph as the empathy bit, and the same with telepathy and telekinesis.

Ah, I didn't mean that she hides herself. She just doesn't give off Reiatsu. It's entirely possible to not use spiritual pressure since that's just a physical manifestation of Reiryoku. Paks isn't exactly human so she doesn't have spiritual energy.

...If that makes no sense, I shall edit. I have a feeling it won't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 pm

You input six names of seemingly attacks, please edit and make only three names appear. Usually techniques are listed as what you had just done. If she does not give out reiatsu, she has nothing to fuel herself. Somewhat like gas in a way. Please allow the poor girl to have reiatsu >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Hehe, sorry sorry.

Hms... I think perhaps I was thinking of it in a different manner since I was thinking that her powers don't come from the normal route, that is spiritually. But I see what you mean, so hopefully my edit fixed that.

Ah... Sorry for the hassle Hirameki-san.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Approved and no problem ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:23 pm

OOC - Naraka-san said that I could edit and repost. I changed the wording, because the original wording was incorrect for my actual intent. I also changed the format and added a few things. I bolded anything new, other than the rephrasing.

Name: -

Looks: When in the midst of using her abilities, or when feeling extreme emotions, red runes will appear on Paks' skin and glow eerily. Sometimes her hair and clothing will move as if in a stiff breeze, and when channeling too much of her powers or being too emotional Paks' skin will begin to turn red and her eyes will glow.

The dark energy she controls is a black color, too dark for anyone to see through. However to Paks it appears transparent. The black energy does not have a reiatsu signature. It even blocks reiatsu from leaking through if someone was enclosed in it, assuming that they aren't expelling any large amount.

The strange thing about Paks is that she doesn't have a normal reiatsu signature either. She lacks the normal amount of spiritual energy, instead only having half of what a normal human would have.

Ability: Paks’ ability is the use of psionics. Her mental capacities are incredibly inhuman due to her parentage. From her father she gained this strange control over psionic abilities. Her skill with these abilities is vast, practically omnipotent. At the moment Paks structures her abilities into two main categories. Mental psionics and physical psionics.

Mental:
- Paks can read others emotions, absorb them from someone leaving them emotionally numb, and project emotions into someone to force them to feel something.
- She can take on the pains of others to induce healing into them, or project her own pain into someone else subsequently healing herself and giving them whatever wound she has. (including toxins and drugs)
- She can see and read auras, spiritual energy, other energies and emotions from long distances away and with an extremely high level of proficiency, this includes spanning dimensions. She can sense Reiatsu even if someone has cloaked themselves, and can read a friends aura with whom she’s created a link no matter what should be blocking her from their mind.
- She can see visions or hear that which is hidden or far away.
- Paks can enter the astral plane, bringing items or other people with her.
- She can project her consciousness into minds, including for an offensive attack. (psionic blast)
- Paks can turn her physical body into a construct of the astral plane, a soul-self which has the same qualities as the black energy from the astral plane. While in this soul-self form her empathic abilities are more easily used.

Physical:
- Paks can communicate mind to mind with people, sending them words and images. If she creates a mind link between herself and others they can even communicate back.
- She can use telekinesis to move/levitate objects with her mind.
- She can manipulate elements with her mind. (cyrokinesis, pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, geokinesis, photokinesis)

These psionic abilities allow her to tap into black energy. A separate energy form from the astral plane which can have a concussive force, or be used as shields and in a telekinetic manner. Her ability to use black energy is dependent on Paks' mental strength, her willpower. Emotions, thoughts, inhibitions, all will effect both her efficiency and overall ability to use her powers.

The major drawback to these abilities is that they are too omnipotent. A human being is not supposed to house such abilities, even being half demon Paks' mind still cannot deal with her powers. They frequently overwhelm her, especially her empathy. It is impossible not to feel the emotions of anyone around her. When she is surrounded by a lot of people, their aura's glow in her minds eye, like supernovas. It is hard to see past or even think past such things. Her physical senses are constantly being assaulted by psychic images, sounds, impressions. In the end, even without her own physical weakness, Paks is hard pressed to walk without running into a wall let alone act in a combative nature. Fighting is almost impossible, and not something to be engaged in lightly seeing as Paks would feel the persons pain as if it was her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Ahh I see its the same as before just re-worded and easier to understand...Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Evolved Ability: Paks’ evolved ability gives her greater finesse and control over psionics. She no longer grows fatigued through their use. She is now able to use her mental powers to project images, feelings, thoughts, sounds and even scents into someone’s mind in tandem. By doing that she is able to create illusions that the brain registers as real. For all intents and purposes they are real, as someone could still be injured by an illusion. The brain will believe that they had in fact suffered damage.

She can set these illusions into objects so that they exude from the object, sort of like disguising things. So a rock could be disguised as a car, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Needs a Cooldown but otherwise Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Half illusions (Using only a few of the senses) - No cooldown

Ex. An illusion only effecting sight but not touch, smell, etc.

Small/simplistic illusions - 1 post cooldown

Medium illusions - 2 post cooldown

Large illusions - 5 post cooldown

Humongous illusions - 10 post cooldown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm

mmk Fully Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 am

Technique 1 - Blanking - Paks can enter a meditative state during which she becomes totally blank. All emotions roll off of her, and if she is injured in this state the injury would automatically be projected to someone else. Paks does not need to eat or sleep to maintain this state and once in it she doesn’t need to breath either as her physical body falls into stasis. This is a purely defensive technique. As long as Paks is in this state she cannot use her powers to harm anyone in either a physical or mental manner. The only way this would injure someone was if they were to hurt her while she was in this state. If she chooses to, Paks can hide her aura completely while in this state, however if she attempts to use her power in an active manner other than to maintain this state, the cloaking will cancel out.

~

Yesh! I finally thought up a tech. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:55 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:24 am

Technique 2 - Focusing her mind Paks can anchor a piece of her mind to an object. This object whatever it may be then takes on the form of Paks' appearing for all intents and purposes to be Paks. It even has the same energy signature. The "clone" can access Paks' memories and thoughts, and Paks can use this other body as a channel of sorts to act while her real body is hidden far away.

If this body takes severe damage it dispels leaving behind the object she originally used, although the object itself disintegrates within seconds. The clone can use Paks' powers, but with a lesser degree of skill unless Paks is manually controlling it. If Paks has to manually control it her real body is without it's offensive powers for the duration of the link. It takes one turn for her mind to disengage from the "clone" and return to her own body fully. It can act on it's own as a sentient being, although it is still a part of Paks.

Cooldown - 5 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion's Abilities
Page 1 of 1