Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hisoka's Mask

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

(Hisoka cannot copy and paste from SW so I shall do such an action for him.)

Name: Jinteki Ookami (Rough Translation: Wearwolf.)

Inner Hollow Manifestation: During the time spent trapped in Hisoka's mind, the former Cuarta Espada has lost all resemblancw to an Arrancar. Now appearing as a Vasto Lorde-Class Hollow.

Spoiler:

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Unique Abilities:

[Ability One]: Upon donning his mask, Hisoka gains to ability to solidify his reiatsu, and gain complete control over this solid manifestation of reiatsu. Whether it be making puppets to control at his whim, or use it as a second weapon. Or even to make it explode. Harnessing this technique and controlling solid reiatsu, however, comes at a high cost; Draining nearly sixty percent of Hisoka's reiatsu.

[Ability Two]: (If Hisoka has both his mask donned, and his Zanpaktou released into Shikai or Bankai, this ability is activated. Thus, it is a passive ability once the said criteria is met.) The flames from Hisoka's released Zanpaktou change to a dark--Nearly black--purple. This change is caused by the mixture of Hisoka's Hollow reiatsu, and his Zanpaktou reiatsu. Along with the change of appearance, the flames also heat up an additonal three-hundred degrees. Which, when in Bankai, gives the flames the potential to cause fourth degree burns. This ability can be used in combination with Ability One, thus giving Hisoka the option to solidfy his flames, and use the for defensive or offense purposes while still keeping their bruning properties.

Limit: 6 posts on, 2 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Approved. You're ability has a good weakness.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Added "[Ability Two]". Review needed.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:41 am

Name: Jinteki Ookami

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Element: Light

History: During his fight with the Quinta Espada within the corridors of Las Noches, Hisoka was placed in a trance that caused him to lose all physical and mental control of his body. Seeing this opportunity, Jinteki Ookami jumped and took over Hisoka's body. Due to his being in control within Las Noches, Jinteki's power increased exponentially, and has not decreased since. Hisoka has noticed this, and has been wary. But after ascending to being the Vizard Leader, Hisoka is willing to do anything to protect his race.. Even rely on Jinteki, which will cause the awakening of this form.

Hollow Form Description: Upon entering his Hollow Form, Hisoka's whole body becomes covered in bone like structure that forms the mask of a Hollow. This structure, however is equivalent in strength to an Espada's Hierro. A Hollow hole forms in the middle of Hisoka's chest, just below his heart. Once again, various form on the bone like structure. These markings are completely random, and change each time this form is released.

In addition to his body becoming covered, Hisoka's mask changes completely. The face of the mask twists and contorts, and while still resembling a wolf's skull, the new mask can only be described in one word: Demonic. The ears perched atop the mask also vanish completely.

Unique Ability: With a new power discovered, Hisoka can now manipulate the light given off from his fire to an extreme degree to the point of blinding the foes within a twelve meter diameter. This light can also distort the ability to sense reiatsu while completely drowning out any darkness . The light can also be compressed into beams and domes to crush the opponent. Due to the extreme like, dark and shadow users are severely weakened, if not made completely useless.

Additional Techniques:

Akarui Inmetsu(Bright Destruction): Hisoka snaps his fingers as any exploited flames on the field release light to create a compressed ball of light. This ball is about the size of a basketball. When thrown, any contact will result in an explosion of ten meters that burns and obliterates those unfortunate enough to be in range in range.
Duration: Explosion continues for 2 posts.
Cooldown: 3 Posts

Mayakashi Assarishita(Malevolent Light): Hisoka may combine light with his reiatsu used to make armor that increases the strength of his already Hierro-par skin. However, the mixture of light and reiatsu can also be exploited into a sheer white blast that surpasses his normal cero and could be on par with a Gran Rey Cero, resulting in a malevolently bright explosion of destruction and turmoil.
Duration: Increased Armor lasts for five posts.
Cooldown: 3 Posts

Limit: 11 Posts

Additional Detail: Yeah, this is just something I'm adding. When in this form, Hisoka's Shunpo is replaced with Sonido.

Code:
Credit for Nightmare/Celeste Cadena for helping me with the basic idea for the ability/techniques.

Last edited by The Hisokian on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:49 am

second tech is repeating your already mention ablity, edit that blindning part out, how many blast can be fired?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

Doesn't repeat the ability. The ability is combining light with flames. Second technique is combining light with reiatsu. And, one cero may be fired before the 3 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:58 am

approved bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisoka's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka's Mask   Hisoka's Mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisoka's Mask
Page 1 of 1