Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Redfernya first time in Vizard Land

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Redfernya first time in Vizard Land Empty
PostSubject: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Redfernya can't believe she never came here, but she didn't care because she always wanted to come here, and she didn't mind of having a talk with an elite vizard because she actually have the greatest respect for them in every single way, and she really wanted to know them she never been here before because she always so lonely, and she don't know how to react with other Vaizards, but she wanted to make sure that she at least make some friends even if they are Elite Vizards, and she is always the one who has to feel alone, no matter what she does no one wanted to be her friend. She actually the only one in the Vizards group whose eyes can turn pink she knows it weird, but she is used to it she actually wanted wanted to meet a lot of the Vizard group she don't mind if they are Elite or a normal Vizard like her, but she wanted to make know them that she don't have to feel lonely anymore.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm

A tall 6'3 figure emerged in the distance with his hands carefully folded as his thinking about something. And he was actually, there was a rumor going around that a certain someone will be returning which caused a little stir among the group. Not that Izanagi cared that much but it would be good to have him around at least. Stopping for a moment as the wind blew through the area rather ominously Izanagi shook his head before smiling. "How fitting eh? On the day that he's suppose to arrive the wind decided it wanted to present itself like that" . unfolding his arms they drop to his side and swayed with every step he took.

His long white spiky mane like hair and crimson eyes stood out the most, even his muscular body paled in comparison to the head that rested on his shoulders. And the features that came along with it too. His long Red and Black Haori like coat dance a little as he picked up the pace for a moment. He also wore a Sleeveless Shinigami kimono when in his spirit form. It was one of the only remnants he had left, other than his fighting capabilities. Lifting his head a little after sensing something in the distance, Izanagi's eyes met the figure of a young woman in the distance.

He didn't think anything of it at first since there were quite a few people hanging around the place. And this person might just be one of the lucky few to reside in such a splendid place. Walking in the direction of the figure, Izanagi's crimson eyes locked onto this strange person. He didn't know all the faces that occupied this Land, but he was sure this person wasn't from around these parts. "Is this an intruder or something? Maybe I should investigate a little then". After passing by the young woman and then stopping in his tracks. Turning around he tilted his head a little while inspecting this strange person with his eyes.

"Do I know you from somewhere? If I do then I apologize in advance for my rudeness". He had a playful smile on his face for the moment, but that didn't mean he was overly relaxed either. He needed to find out just who this person is and what is her objective. "I'm Jushiro Izanagi by the way" there was a momentary pause as he introduced himself to the young woman. "So what are doing around these parts then? Haven't you heard the news? There is someone arriving today and you might want to go there and see what all the fuss is about". Shifting his way a little Izanagi dipped into the pocket of his coat and pulled out a container that had Sake in it.

"Pardon me for a moment" and with those words he took a sip while making sure to wipe his mouth rather gracefully. Bottom line to all this is that Izanagi enjoyed drinking Sake a lot and this day definitely called for a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 pm

"Um I'm Redfernya Redfern a normal Vizard at your service." Redfernya said. Redfernya didn't mind of introducing herself that way. Redfernya is always a little trying of being herself, because she is awfully bored. She is standing at 5'11" feet tall, and she can see Izanagi eye to eye. "So, Izanagi can you show me around a bit, or you too busy I guess I can sit here forever, and wait." Redfernya said with a sad look on her face. She been is 350 years old, and she is always been alone she hasn't havae anyone to rely on, and her hollow Mackinya is always caring about Redfernya's well-being.

Redfernya is a certain 350 year old ex-shinigami she always been that way since her hollowfication, she always wonder about herself, and others like herself. She always the same lonely girl who always been lonely she taste the bittersweet taste of loneliness. She been trying to get over that, and her sword Zabounta is shaking like crazy. Not now Zabounta. Redfernya thought. Redfernya's sword Zabounta kept shaking, and she wonders what's wrong because the earth dragon isn't showing himself like he usually does. She knows something is wrong because her sword has been shaking like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Izanagi was certainly taller than the stranger, but she wasn't that short either. He was just a couple of inches taller than her to be precise. Silence hung in the air for a moment after Redfernya introduced herself, in fact Izanagi didn't know what to make of her name really which was strange. "Redfernya Redfern eh? Is red if you favorite color by any chance?". A playful giggle came from him but it soon stopped as thinking carefully about what Redfernya said to him. "A normal Vaizard eh? Is that what they call those creatures these days?" . Creature? Did he just call the rest of the Vaizards creatures? But of course he did, if he didn't then he wouldn't be the person he is today. Then again he must be joking at least.

"I'm only messing around Redfernya, I think the Sake is starting to affect me in some ways now". Pointing at the sake bottle to make it appear as the guilty party, Izanagi was hoping to take some of the heat off himself now. He knew full well that it had nothing to do with the Sake or his drinking since it never affected him before. Or did it? "Umm, ahh lets see can I call you Fern chan? Or do I have to call you Redfernya all the time?". Redfernya Redfern had a certain ring to it, that he would rather not hear at every turn. Not that it was a bad ring, but it only had a teasing sound to it. One that amused him very much too, he just didn't feel like saying Redfernya everytime if he could avoid it.

"Where are my manners eh? Of course I can show you around for a while. You just might like the place and decide to stay among us. Now let us go and do a bit of sight seeing eh? Oh by the way I'm curious to know why you referred to yourself as a Normal Vaizard. Is there a special reason while you made such a reference?"
. From what Izanagi could tell every Vaizard was pretty normal to him, but was still unique in a very cliche way. The old cliches never seizes to amaze him at all. Turning around Izanagi waved his hand so that Redfernya would follow him. But he still didn't trust her yet and so he remained on guard even though he looked rather careless.

It was common courtesy to show some hospitality in situation like these. But hospitality was never a substitute for trust, that was something that had to be earned. Forming a smile while stepping forward slowly so that Redfernya would be able to catch up to him. Izanagi decided to further his questions and possibly find out a little more about this stranger that came to town. "I don't mean to be rude, but would you mind telling me what brought you here? Did you just stumble on this place?". But that can't be right can it? She must have done her homework on this place at least. She knew what kind of creatures occupied these lands and so the question no was. Just how long have she known about this place?

It didn't matter Izanagi would most likely get an answer soon enough. Redfernya was more like a damsel in distress, one that was hoping to be save from danger. But it didn't appear as if she was in any immediate danger whatsoever. Could it be something of a different source that she needed saving from? Again hopefully all will be revealed soon enough at least.

OCC: We can continue this in the other topic where your character meets the leader and stuff. It was up to you though ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:11 pm

OCC: Why not I would love to meet the leader of the Vizards

"Well you can call me Fern if you want people used to when I was alive that was 350 years ago, and to the color of red my parents named me that first name the way I said Normal Vaizard was to salute you my sempai you are an elite." Redfernya said. Redfernya didn't mind of meeting the Leader of the Vizards, and she is actually walking next to Izanagi so that he can talk to her easily she acutally loved her hair color it's unique, and she don't mind about being regarded as an equal that didn't bug her at all to her that seemed more nice. "I would love to meet the leader of the Vizards if you think I'm worth it." Redfernya said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfernya first time in Vizard Land   Redfernya first time in Vizard Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redfernya first time in Vizard Land
Page 1 of 1