Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
striving for power I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
striving for power I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
striving for power I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
striving for power I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
striving for power I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
striving for power I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

striving for power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 am

OOC: please only shinigami of any rank preferably captains but any shinigami is okay

Mello was looking at his Zanpaku-to and wanted to try it out on someone, someone powerful. He exerted his spiritual pressure at a high ammount hoping someone powerful would arrive and would be a great opponent he looked around and felt a spiritual pressure heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:02 am

neo having nothing better do at the time just as usual walks around and notice some guy trying to act all cool at first neo ignores this fact but then he gives up and flicks the fag after shunpoing right behind him. what the hell are you doing other than boosting my suspicions of you being gay ? neo describes fully knowing it would piss him off because he was bored it seemed like fun. (srry short post)
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:16 am

Mello turned calmly and stared directly into his eyes,He seemed to be confident yet soewhat insane like him, He said "I want to see the limits of my Zanpaku-to and a member of squad ten i believe would make an excellent opponent. It appears you were faster than your captain to get here so i'll draw my sword in a fight against you."still not breaking his stare.
Mello then shunpoed a small distance away" Lets begin, Hado 4, Byakurai." after firing mello instantly draws his Zanpaku-to.

OOC:but seriously i did ask Kyli to challenge me. so I'll send her a message saying you already took the challenge
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 am

neo trying to kill some time pretends to slip but moves into a dropkick then slides in the opposite direction into a wall. woops clumsy me haha but am i clumsy or is it you for going at it so quickly then neo gets up and draws his sword. neo then leans on the wall acting bored (srry nothin left on me)
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 am

Mello was getting iritated."You do know you're making an idiot of yourself."Although, inside his mind Mello was actually finding this to be enertaining."Lets see if you were just making jokes or are you just really weak, Devour, Kokujomaru!" Mellos Zanpaku-to turns pitch black for 2 seconds then Jagged spikes protrude from the side.
Mello grinned and then said calmly,"lets see if you really deserve the title of the leiutenant of squad 10." Mello shadow moved into a spiral pattern
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 am

Neo decides to get up then shunpoes right next to mello. And thats a weakness you are much to prideful chill out dude. Neo says with a smile then twisting his arm to point at mello. bakudo #4 Hainawa A large rope of energy entangles mellos arms following that neo kicks mello into the direction of a wall.
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

Mello grins "fell for it." Before you use your bakudo mello's shadow entangles around neo and completely stops him from moving."you have just fallen victom to one of kokujomarus ability, The shadow bind trap, if you make any contact with my shadow it instantly binds you countering your attack from this post and stuns you for 1 post completely."Mello said smiling, after describing the technique He said "Get ready for my Shikai!" a pitch black circle appeared around Neo

Last edited by Mello on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

(ooc: isnt that just a lot godmoddish so in a way if the say move at all that happens that is godmoddish dude i mean seriously i mean walking i get but still too godmoddish in my opinion but no one listens to me anyway so nevermind. and another thing doing some sort of trick like that is gay because not even noobs go that low. imean seriously it is like just going around going kills .... and incinerates .... ok i am done)

....dude....lame....
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:46 am

OOC:if you had used any technique from a distance i would've ended up wasting a turn
it's officially one of my techniques, I have specified that the only warning is 'mellos shadow moves into a spiral pattern and it's so easy to avoid my Shikai I need a technique like this.

Mello's shikai activates stunning Neo for 2 turns "OK this should finish the match,GRAND SHADOW CROSS SLASH!"In his mind Mello's shadow splits into 2 skewers and cuts an X=sape into his body. The shadows release Neo and Mello falls over and said tiredly "I used to much reiatsu."
Back to top Go down

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 am

(OOC: Okay, seriously, this is some seriously retarded and godmoddish stuff here Mello. For one, your character is talking in posts. Think of this in a real life situation, if somebody hit you and said "Your arm will be dead for 5 posts!", wouldn't your first reaction be a simply "What the fuck?" It's dumb, that's all there is to say about it.

Another thing is that you totally assumed that your technique hit, not giving off any warning signals. What if I entered this fight and decided to say "Oh no, I've fired an air blast at you, it hit you and pierced through you heart, killing you." - I mean, I can accept one god-moddish thing a fight then you carry on and say your Shikai stuns him for 2 turns, not even giving him a chance to react? Bullshit. This fights as good as over, in my opinion, and if you want to be taken seriously as a roleplayer i'd stop the 2 and a half line posting and the godmodding. Is it REALLY that hard to give the opponent the chance to react? Seriously? No, it isn't.

And Neo, don't think you're completely innocent either. You posted that you entangled him AND kicked him, in the same post, with no chance to react. This is a battle between two godmodders, and should be closed right now. Take your time with your posts, think about what you're doing and try to give your opponent a chance to react, that's all I ask.

Zeikke, out.)
Back to top Go down

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 am

Zeikke is right, I will officially lock this topic and consider it TRASH CANNED!
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 am

Kakita wrote:
Zeikke is right, I will officially lock this topic and consider it TRASH CANNED!

i've already done it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

striving for power Empty
PostSubject: Re: striving for power   striving for power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

striving for power
Page 1 of 1