Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sexta's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 am

Chamber of the Septima(sixth) Espada

Last edited by Naraka Shirumozan on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:09 pm

OOC:It's Sexta! x3
---------------------------

After such weird happenings around Las Noches, Shuei returns back into his chamber. He entered a pillar at first that was gigantic. Weirdly the hallway was going under ground. A long one that had no lighting until Shuei began walking within it. The lighting was a color of a light violet mixed with purple. His shoes could be heard. Then a few minues later a dead end was present. However, Shuei did not turn back but simply place his hand on the wall. Releasing his reiatsu into the wall, it opened.

"So this is it..?", he asks himself while going into the chambers once the wall had opened sideways like a door. Once inside the wall remained open for anyone to enter at any given time. Shuei had a normal room. With a small window that showed the moonlight of Hueco Mundo. It seems his room was position outside of the dome. He yawned and slowly went on his queen sized bed. Nothing fancy but regular white sheets and an empty room. Shuei curled up in a ball and began to fall asleep on his bed. Feeling lonely and hated. The reason he continues to live is his hope for a new era will start for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Jason walked through the door....beginning to sigh.Why must most people he meets act like a cat?He unsheathed his Zan,using the hilt to poke Shuei's head.He wasn't really patient when a fellow Espada acted like that---so irresponsible.He sat there wait---his white hair blowing in the wind,and his white eyes peering down at the Sexta's curled up body."Shuei...?"He called,poking Shuei's head again."Get up..!"He shouted,hopefully...it woke him up.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Shuei wouldn't wake at first nor with the second poke. Once he heard the scream his eyes flinched. He suddenly woke up looking at the Octava Espada known as Jason Kachimasu. He didn't mind that his posture was that of a cat at all, hell he didn't even realize it until now.

"Yes..?", he asked in return. Wondering why Jason was there. He sat up normally. Looking at Jason with an emotionless face. "What are you here?", he finally asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Jason sighed---Shuei's expression irritating him.He put his Zan back in his Holster,grinning a bit at Shuei."I've just decided to stop by since I past by your office in my route home..."He said,fixing his glasses.He walked around the room,looking at the stuff he had in his office."Thought I might visit you..."He said---staying quiet after that.
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Wondering around the Hueco Mundo's palace, he had come accross the chamber of the Sexta Espada. He was number Six of the Espada rankings. " H...hello?" He asked as he walked in. Shinra then grasped his Zan just incase he was attacked. Seeing two Espada he froze. " E...e...espada numeros 6 and numeros 8. The Octava and Sexta Espada. I am truly sorry for coming in here without permission!" Letting go of his Zan, Shinra had bowed by putting his fist the ground while going in a certain pose. " I wish to serve you Espada numeros Sixth. I also wish to have the honor of training with you."

Getting up, he Sonido'd by the sxth Espada. " Would you train with me? Maybe a battle after to check for results?" He had been wondering if he was actually worthy of being in the Espadas' presence right now. " Octava Espada, Sexta Espada, how rude of me not to introduce. I am Shinra Henryugoku."He had bowed the same way as before towards both Espada.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Shuei scratched his brunette hair that was short but was long from the front that covered half of his face now. "Visit?", he said a bit amused by Jason's curiosity. He then saw an Arrancar who he'd never met before. He was showing so much respect and admiration towards Jason and Shuei himself. Shuei stood up and patted the Arrancar's head gently. His white Espada coat sleeves were too big for him and reached over his hands by a few inches.

"Ne, it's okay Shinra Henryugoku. I am Shuei Setsuna. An this here is Jason Kachimasu.", he said in a soft tone seeing as he was the youngest of the Espada group. An maybe even shorter than Shinra. Shuei stood at 5 foot 3. A small yawn came out of him. "Well training? Maybe some other time but as my Fraccion, I'd be delighted to have ya.", Shuei brought his hands up clapping in a cheerful way. His expressions where now a warmth smile from being mister serious with Jason and the other Espadas during the meeting earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Jason N. Kachimasu®

Jason N. Kachimasu®

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 pm

He leaned against the wall,relaxing for the time being...What was he to do for now?Three was certainly...a crowd!He tapped the hilt of his Zan,the blade unseen due to its dark black coloring.Although,he was there to visit...he felt like an unwanted guest."I'll go if you want..."He remarked---pointing towards the exit.He sat there waiting,sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Shuei looked at Jason and sighed softly. "Of you don't mind, I need to have a word with my new Fraccion Jason.", he said while waving his arm out the entrance very briefly. It was a bit mean but he saw that Jason had nothing to really do here and their talk was interrupted by this Arrancar. The Espada could catch up later but as of now this seemed a bit more important.

"I'm sorry Jason-san.", Shuei said in a sad tone like the kid he is. A teenager to be exact. Just short..
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 am

Shinra had stiid straight and was ready to explain somethings as his fraccon. " If I ever release my Zanpak'tou , you should get away or restrain me. I have a..." He coughed and said, " alternate ego when using its full potential." Getting ready to sit down in a chair Shinra asked, " May I sit?" For now he awaits an answer. Rubbing his eyes, he sat anyway due to being tired from walking around too much. " This place is SO BIG! But I am sorry, please continue on what you have to say.

( sorry for teh short posters ^^ lol)
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 pm

"Now, how may I help you in your training Shinru?", Shuei sat down on his bed. Looking directly at his new Fraccion. He felt this Arrancar had potential to be an Espada someday around the 9th or 10th level as of right now. Yet Shuei felt a bit bored at this point but kept a feint smile on while looking at Shinru. A bit curious to why he wanted Shuei as his master and or sensei.

"Well.. Before you answer, tell me about yourself. An no need to be so respectful or obedient. So long as you follow y instructions whenever told.", Shuei may perhaps be the only Espada member to give such freedom to a Fraccion instead of feeling like a servant. Still more was yet to come for these two.
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Auron had sighed at the last thing his Espada had said. " I am only obedient because I get ferocious using Demi's full potential." He said, walking towards the door. " I used to be a ferocious hollow. but that was just I had no control, just saw what happened. I have a evil side. By that, I mean I have a dangerous side." He said. " I used to be a 17 year old human who had been able to see hollows perfectly. I ran when I saw one. But now I don't have to run to THOSE hollows." he explained more about how he worked at a grocery store as a human. How he had a good life as a human. But as a arrancar he felt able to do the impossible. He loved being a arrancar. But the killing is something he did not condone. Although, he explained how he has to to survive.

" So, I had this guy walk in, he was trying to rob the store. It was hysterical cause he thought we believed he had a gun in his pocket. XD. But enough about human life. Ok, I had this hollow face the darkside of me. He was so stupid he thought I on the ground when i actually was flying XD.he kept diggin and diggin. But, anyways, I would like to train yes. Do you have any hilarious parts of your hollow history? Oh, and there also was this hollow who thought a bould was me. I mean he kept going BAM! BAM! BAM! with his head! XD."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Shuei laughed a bit too. His Hollow remarks on his life was something unusual these days. "Well for me? Would eating every Hollow except human souls be funny?", he asked puzzled. He forgot such emotions for a while. "Well as for Arrancar life, I had sex with a Shinigami, killed Shinigami, and basically just been in sorrow for this life of mines.", Shuei said normally with a hint of sadness. Explaining Shinru that the life he has now is only just to help his kind and maybe more in the future. A positive outlook and he too agreed about the killing.

"Sometimes it's best to spare a life, pity them.", he added lastly sighing softly. Remembering he spared a Captain's life not too long ago and if Kakita found out he'd be in trouble. "But why do you want to train anyways?", he asked him another question. Trying to avoid the violence.
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm

SHinra had laughed at his Espada's unusual thing about eating souls. " XD. Only hollow? That is something to laugh about since you are a Espada, and Espada used to be hollows. Complete hollows. I have a secret to tell you. I know this species doesn't keep secrets but, I found out I am related to some former Espada starting with Ul. I don't know the full name though..." Then, he look at his Espada with a sad face; it revealed that he looked like Ulqiorra. " I wish my brother joined me... His name was... Never mind that... But I would like to train to become stronger. I don't want to be mocked by other Espada." SHinra got up and walked around the room. " I heard there is another that looks like me. I wish to meet him after training. I have my hidden thoguhts but that is what I cannot reveal..."

( still couldnt think >.<)
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm

"I see. My brother too was a former Espada. His name was Loki Shiftlet, who had died recently as the 5th. Unfortunately he allowed his own death be taken by the now Segunda Espada.", Shuei had now stood up. Looking at his Fraccion a bit surprised. Never knowing Uluqiorra Cifer had a brother. "I'm guessing you're last name is truely Cifer, is it not?", wondering the statement of his brother and the only Arrancar tht came to mind with 'Ul' in his name.

Shuei then suddenly began to walk away from Shinru. Heading towards his door. He stopped in front of the open entrance that lead into a hallway of course. Shuei looked back at Shinra without an expression to tell what he was thinking or feeling. "Before you may answer, take a look around Las Noches and design this chamber anyway you want.", he took a small pause looking at Shinru. "You may do as you like for right now with my permission granted.". he said briefly and calm while heading out. There was something he had to do after all. Report to Naraka's headquarters to discuss the matter of the meeting from before more thought through. The Myst needed to come first before anymore relaxing promises.
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Shinra had froze to what he said. " My mother's side was name Cifer. I was told he was my ancestor...not my brother. I didn't know I had a twin. I have another brother that was sent to the soul society." He said explaining about relatives he never told anyone about. Trying to explain that he is no-where near Ulqiorra's abilities. " I am not as strong. If I train for it, I could become 4th Espada. I have learned about his history."

He said trying to make his Espada understand the big difference.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Sexta's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexta's Chambers   Sexta's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Shuei sighed. "Power. I have the exact capacity to be ranked fourth in the Espada. However, I rather not. Sixth is my favorite number. Unless the fifth is really weak and so is the fourth I rather not go near those ranks.", Shuei now understood what Shinru was aiming for. The strength to become something. "As advisement.. Do what you think is right and needed.", he said simply.

Shuei had now began to walk outside his chambers and away into the hallway. "Now, I'm off to the Primero's chambers. Have a good day.", he said a bit faintly in the hall yet it echoed into the chamber where Shinru was. Still this Espada was very weird and gave that exact vibe towards others. Maybe with Shinru it's the same. Nothing coulbe be confirmed what went on in Shuei's mind. He sonido away quickly once reaching halfway into the hall. Vanishing from the area into the next.

>>GONE<< --> Naraka's Chambers
Back to top Go down

Sexta's Chambers
Page 1 of 1