Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) Empty
PostSubject: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Auron had appeared from a flash of his shunpo. " Everybody who can hear me, listen up! There has been menos and hollows invading! Somehow they hid their spiritual pressure! Also, they are invisible! Not many were killed, but they killed many! We need back-up now! Ice is holding them up! CC, please sire, this is a alert, please send back-up as soon as possible!" Auron was yelling out shunpo'ing everywhere trying to alert everyone as quickly as possible. He also found a messanger bird section and sent many to all the division quarters. " I hope this works... Other wise, Ice will be killed by all those menos..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Rebecca had been minding her own buisness, she held her ahnd to her head, peices of hair inteween her fingers, she looked up, hearing a faint voice. Then turning her head to see auron, she never really got a chance to meet with him, but she knew well enough that he was the fifth division vice captain, she turned around, getting serious hearing ther was a alert
"hey, vice captain of the fifth division over here" she called out waving her hand, and a serious look on her face
"fool, if you want more help on a alert we have a certain kido for all shinigami in the area to hear, now tell me" rebecca looked at auron
"whats the alert, i never heard it all, fill me in on the details and what is this about my vice-captain?" rebecca narrowed her eyes slightly
"hurry, if this is serious we have no time to waste"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Auron had been panting as he got form the rukongai "Well...I...Had... Witnessed... A...Invasion... In the Rukongai... I was traveling to a isolated place to train and witnessed deaths of patrolling shinigami. Hundreds..." Still panting, he had continued about how Ice had found him and how he is fending off ceros. But he just wrote everything down in the end. " Also, if the CC doesn't hear the alert, like if he is sleeping... Have someone send him this.." He gave the captain a report for her to have a shinigami to send only if CC could not hear this. " There are many, giant hollows, and menos... All able to be invisible.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

PostSubject: Re: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 pm

"invisible? how could hat be are the hollows evolving in some way?" rebecca questioned, taking the report from Auron, she then looked back up from the papers after fliping through them, then handed them back to auron,
"well if my vice captain is in danger, fending off hollows alone then ill come with you, now, we'll hurry, as for the warning,.." Rebecca rreached into her pocket, grabbing out a pen, which was different then others, it was a pen she used for inking and doing her artwork. she gripped the pen with both hands, then cracking the pen in two with both of her hands, ink dripping from both sides, her fingers becoming stained with the black ink. Rebecca then rolled back her sleaves, trying to avoid geetin the ink on them. She then began to draw markings on her arms,

"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. bakudo 77. Tenteikūra" she said holding her arms out, the markings on her arms being specific which are animated by the spell to convey the message.

"Listen up, this Is Rebecca Seitz your captain of the thirteenth division, an invasion of hollows have commenced and it apoears the hollows have been reported to hide their appearence from others, inform all others around you as a attack can commence in the sereitei, for those who dont hear this message inform others" she said dropping her arms, the message would be sent out to all other shinigami in the area. she then nodded, signaling for auron to lead the way to where her vice captain was,
"listen auron if the hollows did evolve in a way then we'll need to capture one for the twelth division captain to reaserch on, got it but the invisibility might just be a ability given from another hollow or something or something of a higher ranking"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Auron had felt relieved that she did it so quickly. " Yes ma'am. By the way, we should hurry." Auron had shunpo'd away. As he was leaving, he said, " Hopefully the CC heard this..." After he had said that, he vanished. Auron had worried that Ice might be obliterated. It would've been a devastation for his Captain. " We need to get through this..." Auronhad thought as he was shunpo'ing through the seiretei to the gate to get in the rukongai. Only one way to fight back, use full force. A piece of a hollow would do. Making sure a hollow brought back to 12th's lab to investigate the weird evolution was going to be hard.

>>>Went back to Rukongai

( Just have others say they heard a commotion and would post here if they are interested in joining.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)   The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The alert ( continued from Playing with fire.)
Page 1 of 1