Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Phoenix.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 am

~Name~
Pheo

~Appearance~
Well I already describe it in character application. It’s all the bird features. I don’t feel like typing it all again, Sorry.

~Ability~
His ability is that of the phoenix, Fire. He can create and control this wonderful element, Bending it to his very will. Not really much else to say here. He can fly too, Thanks to his wings, I guess that counts. He can spark a fire with reiatsu, Or actually fuel it with reiatsu, Though he prefers not to do this as it can be quite a drain.

~~Evolved Ability~~

~Name~
Release of the dark phoenix something or other.

~Appearance~
The wings turn pitch black, And so does his hair. He grows a “Mane” of feathers, Growing from the back of his head, Descending all the way to his rear, Every last feather growing from his head. His eyes turn completely avian, And his hands become taloned. He also grows a six foot long tail, A foot long bone blade on the end making it's total length about seven feet. Most of it is only covered in short feathers, But the end has a wreath of onyx feathers, Each one dappled with red, As if a fire is burning inside of them. (This description applies to all his feathers in evolved btw.) He grows feathers along the outside of his arm (The plane with his elbow) Each are about six inches long, And actually quite sharp. Feathers also form up his calves, Pointing upwards, About 4 inches long. The feathers are not only razor sharp, But are also incredible hard, Allowing him to use them to block and delflect attacks.

~Ability~
The fire he controls turns black in this form, And becomes more dangerous. His fire will literally infect other fire it touches, Turning it black and bending it to his will. His wings turn extremely hot, Touching them could possible vaporize things.

~~Techniques~~

~Phoenix Rebirth~
This can only be done once a battle. His corpse will litterally catch flame, Turning to ashes in seconds, And then he will rise again from the ashes, As the phoenix does. After being reborn he is only half as strong as usual.
~Can only be used once a battle~
~Only initiated by death~

Ari literally hardens fire into an incredible hard glass like substance. The substance is red, Naturally, And can assume any shape he can think of, Whether it be a blade, a hammer, or a duck. In Evolved form the glass is black, But seems to have a red glow from within, And is of course much harder.
~Range
As long as he's touching it the glass will be full strength for 10 feet. However if he's not touching it that distance is reduced to 5. While touching it it grows progressivly weaker over a distance until it finnally becomes so brittle it either cannot support its own weight (In the case of a floating blade or something) Or will crack and break at the slightest breath of air. While not touching it this barrier is 7.5 feet, While touching it is 15 feet. All distances are doubled in evolved form.

]The glass takes about 5 seconds to actually revert back to fire after it leaves the range. This means that by creating projectiles and launching them at high speeds (Max of about five feet a second) giving him a maximum range of 32.5 feet, And 40 in bankai. A curious effect of them being so far away from his reiatsu when they revert is that they return to fire violently, Exploding. This is an effect he exploits quite often. Also by forcefull removing his reiatsu from any fire glass he can cause this explosion.[

~Fire’s grace~
In a way similar to phoenix rebirth, Fire will lick his, Or someone else’s wounds, Helping them heal quickly. It has the power to mend broken bones, Set shattered ones so they’ll heal properly, and heal all manner of cuts and bruises. Here's a chart for accelration!

Bruises, Small cuts= instant.

Major bruising (As in whole torso, Massive organ bruising, that sort of stuff) Medium cuts= healing happens over the duration of 1 post.

Large cuts, Fractures= over 2 posts.

Compound fractures, Huge cuts= over 3 posts

Complete shattering of bone, Organ desctruction= over 4 posts

Amputation, Multiple organ destruction= over 5 posts.

Blood loss is of course the first thing to be healed.

Last edited by Ari on Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 am

Hmm i was reading over this and i realized that i didn't explain Fire's grace very well.

Only wounds it can heal instantly are bruises, cuts, Etc. Small stuff like that. Anything else the fire will have to stay on the person for a certain amount of time and whatnot. . So i have no clue why i put the post cooldown.

It will only accellerate the healing process, Not instantly complete it.

~Fire’s grace~
In a way similar to phoenix rebirth, Fire will lick his, Or someone else’s wounds, Helping them heal quickly. It has the power to mend broken bones, Set shattered ones so they’ll heal properly, and heal all manner of cuts and bruises. Here's a chart for accelration!

Bruises, Small cuts= instant.

Major bruising (As in whole torso, Massive organ bruising, that sort of stuff) Medium cuts= healing happens over the duration of 1 post.

Large cuts, Fractures= over 2 posts.

Compound fractures, Huge cuts= over 3 posts

Complete shattering of bone, Organ desctruction= over 4 posts

Amputation, Multiple organ destruction= over 5 posts.

Blood loss is of course the first thing to be healed.

Last edited by Ari on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

As long as it doesn't do fatigue I see no real problem with it,
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:49 am

Edit on technique fireglass, in brackets. Needs reapproval.
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm

The glass only explodes when it's past his range, right?
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:16 am

As i said he can forcefully remove his reiatsu to create the explosion at any distance. However, While the fire from a near explosion would not damage him, The concussive wave cause by the air rapidly expanding from the heat might, So he'd be careful, And very unlikely to use it near his body.
Back to top Go down

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

Mhm.

~Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix.   Phoenix. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix.
Page 1 of 1