Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches Empty
PostSubject: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Flea sat upside down in the old throne that sat to the side of her new "prision". Rose had suddenly decided to move them a little while ago, and Flea had choosen this spot for their new camp. The room was much like the others deep down here, mostly bare and cold. The small fire sent wild shadows dancing about the room in an ever present party of light.

Flea looks up at her own private parts staring at her. She giggles and rolls off the chair. Her naked body had goose bumps from the cold room. She wraped the blue cape over her a bit as she makes her way to the bedding near the fire. She lays down on them and cuddles into the blanket. Her curvy body and large breasts glowed in the light of the fire as the sound of wood popping echo's over the room. All she had to do was wait for Rose. Thats all she ever had to do. Most would find it a boring life, but she liked it. Before Rose she was miserable and sad, and now she was always happy. Yes, this was the good life indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Footsteps. The echo of them could be heard from a distance away and became louder as they got closer. It was Rose, having come from the Espada meeting, she did not want Flea to be alone for too long, especially when in a new spot. She ran her hand on the dusty dark walls as she walked, walking towards the flickering light of the fire, where the beautiful Flea had remained, patiently waiting for Rose to return. Rose sighed, she wished Narak wouldn't call her to pointless meetings, and alliance is something her opinion didn't really matter on.

She walked into the campsite watching Flea snuggle comfortably in the blankets. She walked up to Flea and knelt in front of her kissing her forehead. "Hello Flea, I'm back. Want to do some exploring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Exploring? Where Rose Rose?

Flea smiles up at Rose as she was kissed on the forehead. The winds that sometime echoed about these old halls was blowing abit, and flea was cold. She wraps up in the soft blue blanket of rose's and stands up. She yawns a bit as she walks to sit in front of the fire. She sticks her feet out to the fire to warm them up.

How was the meeting?

Flea was a bit curious about the world outside her halls. It been years and years since she had been there. She .however, did remember the raping and abuse. She did not want to return to that. No way no how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:45 pm

"There's a lot to these ruins we havent yet discovered, and I expect there's a particular room here that could be of great value."

The room Rose was talking about was in fact one of the original Espada laboratories. She suspected if she could gain access, she could start creating all kinds of new and interesting things, and have Flea s her assistant, and the lab could remain a secret. She wanted to experiment on stuff but the current Las Noches had no actual laboratories, if she could find the old one, in the ruins, then she could begin creating stuff that would be useful for her, and the Espada. Though mostly for her and Flea.

"The meeting? Boring as always. I dislike meetings, we never get much done in them."

She loooked off in the many directions and paths she could follow. All leading to unending darkness. She bit her lip trying to thiink, they did not want to get lost in the ruins, even though they could probably find their way back easily. Rose's sense of smell was superb and tracking her own scent back here wouldn't be too hard. However, it could take forever for her to find anything, so she looked back to Flea.

"Did you happen to find anything down here during one of your explorations? Anything very strange?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Not really...

She looks over at the food stocks they had moved from the old camp. There was not much more snacks left. That made her sad as she had grown attached to the stuff called "chocolate". She hated to ask Rose to get more as it would put her in danger.

There is alot of neat things all around.

She offers Rose the blanket as the wind howls a bit through the tunnles. Maybe it came from a sand storm outside Los Noches? Flea did not know. She had looked for the cause of the winds before, but had never found any holes or security breaches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

She "hmms" and looks off into the distance trying to decide which path was the best. Her hair started blowing and she could feel a chill run up her spine involuntarily. She saw Flea offering her a blanket and hugged her beause Flea was always so good to her. "Thank you Flea, but I think you need it more than me, after all you refuse to wear clothes." She said smiling. She took the blanket and draped it around Flea's shoulders to keep her warm. Then she began to sniff the wind currents.

Titling her head upwards she could smell somthing. She tried to place a name to it, but she couldn't quite find the word she was looking for. "C- something.....Cl-....Cl......Clr......Chl...Chlo...Chloo...Chlor....." And then it came to her. "Chlorine!" Yes! Thats what the smell was, it was chlorine, thats what the smell was. If there was a chemical, there may be a lab behind it, so she would take that path way and make her way through the darkness, hopefully finding her pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, figuritively speaking.

"Flea! Lets go this way!"

She giggled, grabbing Flea by the hand and began dragging her down the tunnel. But then she stopped and ran back for a block of wood that was on fire. Flea couldnt see in the dark like Rose could. She held the flame in one hand and Flea in the other and began to walk down the pathway, seemingly endless. They walked past many rooms, long ago caved in, Rose even saw a roome that had the marking "10". Perhaps the original Espada headquarters? She continued walking the smell becoming ever persistent in her nose, holding on tightly to Flea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Where are we going Roseeee~

Flea stumbles as she is pulled forcefully behind Rose. She could not really see at all. The fire from the torch Rose had was not very good. It was confusing where she was. Suddenly Rose enters a room and there was a nasty smell.

What is that Rose?

She made a slight face as she looks around at the darkness,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:56 pm

The smell clogged her senses and she gagged, almost losing the contents of her stomach. She shudders the smell was so foul, and her heightened sense of smell was being over loaded. Times like these, it sucked to be a lioness. She covered her nose with her hand and managed to talk through the disgusting murk of the air.

"Its...death. I have no other way to describe it. Its decaying chemically altered bodies, or something. This must be the old lab, its gone into decay and ruin since then. God knows whats died down here."

She continued looking around. She saw some green tubes, with shriveled, unrecognizeable forms floating in them, the dust was everywhere. Thee were powered fown cosoles some were broken even. There was a lab table, with test tubes scattered all over them. She walked over to one of the file cabinets and was unsurprised to find hollow rats in there. They ran in every direction and Rose shook one off before seeing many old and dusty files.

She selected one at random and began to look through it quickly. Here's what she saw.

Project#: 4956865G
-Name: Arrancar Gigai
-Result: Success
Notes:
-By killing a shinigami in use of a gigai, I was able to study the contraption and modify it easily to fit the dna of arrancar.
-Subject was able to put on the gigai fairly easily.
-Removal was harder than I thought, but overall effective.
-Arrancar powers are compressed and hid in this gigai making it effective for stealth in the human world.
-Instead of pills, I have modified it so that you can activate it with a stamp. You simply lick the back and it adheres to your skin, when you want to take it off, simply charge a cero in your fingertip and place it on the stamp. It wont come off otherwise.
-Found a way to keep these damn things stored. I put them in the vault, that place will keep anything fresh for millenia. From now on thats where my successful experiments go. Soon all the Espada will have to appreciate my genius! Even that bastard Szayel Aporro Granz!

Researcher: Jose, Research Assistant to the 8th Espada.

She closed the file. This was incredibly interesting. She knew she had the brains, but had not been able to get a lab. Rose finally found one though. She could rebuild this place, and here is where she could conduct experiemnts and other goodies. She could look at these research notes and learn from them, perhaps she could even begin her own research very soon.

"Flea, this is what I've been looking for. A laboratory. And here it is." She said looking around wonderously. It was still dark, and letting go of flea's hand she went to the wall and felt along it until she hit a bump. It was a switch. She hit it. The lights, having been unused for centuries flickered and died. Then with a sudden flash they turned on and lit the room brightly. In addition to the file cabinet there was an entire bookcase. At the top it was labeled: "A Comprehensive History of the Espada and Hollow, Along with Other Things."

Rose giggled in delight. "Flea, I think we could have a lot of fun here...a lot of fun indeed."

Last edited by Rose on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Fun?

Flea tilts her head at Rose. She was totally confused.

I think I am gonna go back to camp Rose. This is more your stuffeses

Flea turns and gets the torch. She hugs Rose then hops on off to return to camp. She would see what Rose would make down here laters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:42 am

"Ok Flea"

She hugged Flea and watched as Flea made her way back to camp. Rose smiled, her love for Flea undeniable. She turned and looked around and began exploring, looking for the "vault" mentioned in the file she had read. Was it a secret passage way? Or just another room? She had no clue where to even begin. She looked around the room and removed books from the shelves, tapped along the wall and looked for some sort of key. Yet the "vault" seemed to continue eluding her. Frustrated she sat down in the rotten chair and began to search the room with only her eyes.

She got up and absent-mindedly ran her hand against the wall not really trying to find anything, but just a last ditch effort, to make sure. Then she noticed one stone that was 2 shades lighter than the rest. She had pushed it before..and nothing had happened. Now, though, she began to wonder. What if it was the way to the vault, only stuck?

There was only one way to find out. Rose walked over to the section of weathered wall, and wound up before her fist impacted against the solid stone, shattering it. Her arm was inside the wall now, up to her forearm and she could feel a button and a handle she had to press and turn. Doing so gears and hydraulics that hadn't moved for hundreds of years could be heard moaning and creaking the wall slowly opening up. It started to struggle, and Rose placed her hands inside the wall and pushed outwards, finishing the job.

Before her lay a staircase. It went straight down, and on the sides of the walls lights could be seen. Next to the entrance was another switch. Rose flipped it and the old lights flickered to life once again one section at a time, the stairway became lit. Rose looked down and then began her discent down the steps, her shoes causing an echo that resonated over and over in the empty halls of the ruins. Rose reached the bottom and she saw a large door with multiple bolts and locks and was made of solid Seki-Seki stone. The edges were decorated in black and gold trimming and in the middle of the door, engraved in Spanish and Japanese were the words "The Vault". Of course..... She thought to herself. Nothing came easy.

A keypad. More then likely programmed to take the DNA or reishi signature of the qualified researcher. Rose placed her palm on the scanner, and nothing happened. Years of disuse had caused the screen to go blank and stay there ages ago. She sighed, she really wanted to get past that door. Drawing her zanpaktou Rose went with the brash approach and slashed diagnally across the door in two directions, making an "X". The door fell apart then and Rose was allowed to step into the first stage of the vault.

She saw many rows of incubators. Each one containing a small creature that seemed to lay dormant, despite Rose's presence and a breach in the vault. These...things whatever they were, were here for some reason and had been kept here for who knows how long. There were dusty monitors off to a side and Rose went to them. She turned them on and after much complaining, they turned themselves on, showing the status of the incubators. Most of the creatures had died..however, a few were still living, and Rose wanted to know what they were. She turned and left the vault and made her way back up the steps.

There was research that needed to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:46 pm

She searched tirelessly through the files searching for any mention of the strange creatures in the incubators, any mention of anything in the vault really. She had found the arrancar version of a gigai that had been mentioned in a previous file but what she wanted now was the file on the experiements left at the front of the vault. She looked though several files on new cero, custom ressurections, fusion of human souls to be turned hollow but found no mention the strange creatures. She did find one file however, with a detailed description of one Experiment #666 A. It intrgued her so she continued reading.

Project#: 354875498A
-Name: Arrancar Creation #666
-Result: Success

Notes:
-Once again Ive shown how much better I am than that idiot Szayel. I have created a new type of arrancar.
-Subject seems to be growing well.
-Subject has grown a hollow mask, the incubation is nearly complete.
-Subject should be able to absorb all reiatsu based attack, even attacks from a zanpaktou that are purely reiatsu based. My expectations are high.
-I have incripted the computer so that if you put in the wrong password the subject is killed.
-Szayel has found out what Im doing and is going to terminate the project, I would die before that happens.
-HA! I found a way to save my project. The vault, I've sealed him in there, hopefully I can come back for him later when szayel is dead. He's fighting a shinigami Captain right now. I pray for his defeat.

Researcher:Jose, Research Assistant to the 8th Espada.

Rose closed the file and smirked. She plopped it on the worn and dusty desk and returned to the vault. She walked through the rows of incubators, there must have been over two hundred. She walked until, at the very back a much larger tank was stored. In there was a naked arrancar. Male. Floating in the water, eyes closed. There was a computer pad, next to the large tank. Rose walked up to it and activated the pad. The screen flickered to life as Rose brushed dust off of it.

PASSWORD?

The password was mentioned but not given. Rose did not wish to kill off this arrancar who seemed to be still alive according to the status readouts on the side panel of the water tank. She looked at the cable hooked up to him and realized that not all of them were meant for status readings, some were tubes, perhaps poison injectors and other chords which would deliever fatal shocks to his person. She could also see a fully formed zanpaktou in a seperate tank, no doubt this arrancar's resurrection. She went for the brash attack again, and a quick slice could be heard. There was a slight delay then the cables connecting the arrancar to the fail safe system were gone, with the man in the tank still intact.

Then Rose broke the tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Imperecedor felt himself awake to the sensation of falling and chilled, dry, air nipping his naked form. Before he knew what to make of the feeling he struck the ground, collapsing as nothing but dead weight, muscles not used to activity for a thousand years. As his eyes slowly cracked open behind his messy mane of golden hair his body lurched, expelling all of the the liquid that had filled his lungs in a long series of hacking coughs completely out of Imperecedor's control. Slowly, he regained control of his body, the coughing subsiding. He lay still for a moment before lifting his head to survey his surroundings. It was not often that he saw anything of the laboratory save the blinding lights above the operating tables.

He immediately took note of the pair of boots in front of him. He slowly began to lift himself to his feet, taking in every detail he could of the person before him. He figured that he was in no immediate danger, since the woman before him had not attacked him while he was defenseless, lying on the ground, unable to breath. Still, he had no reason to trust the woman that had freed him from his hated test tube.

He narrowed his voice at her, his voice unused for a milennia, "Who... are you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 am

She looked down on him, not in a patronizing way, but rather because he was on the ground and she had to look down, to see his face. More or less. The man had fallen out of the tank, limp and weak the water flooding out and shorting out some of the other incubators. Rose was unconcerned, this was the only one worth saving, this one. This arrancar. She watch as he expunged the fluid from his lungs and eventually remained still. She watched silently as this man looked up at her wondering if he was capable of language. Apparently he was, and had not used his voice for a millenia, the coarse, but throaty sound caused by the breathing tube and water.

"Who... are you...?"

Three words. Gutsy. Talking to her like that, though she supposed it was not of any great importance that he know who she was. He would find out soon enough as Rose refrained from answering for a moment as she walked over to the other tank containing this arrancar's ressurection. She smashed it open and took out the zanpaktou, walking back to #666 and stabbing the sword into the floor next to him. "I presume thats yours" She stated.

Walking away again she went to the storage bin next to the computer console. Opening it, the bolts and hinges creaking profusely, she looked inside to see a perfectly preserved arrancar uniform. A vest, and pants, with the inverted color shoes that all arrancar wore. She took this and dropped it in front of #666. Then she looked around but didnt see what she was looking for. She found another uniform in the bin, and figured it'd have to do. She sighed and threw those on #666. "Dry yourself" She said simply and stood there waiting. As she stood she spoke again. "To answer your previous question, I am Rose, Segunda Espada. tell me #666, do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Keeping his eyes on Rose the entire time, Imperecedor slowly crouched down and grabbed the vest from the second set of clothing, bunching it up and using it to dry his body. After he had dried the majority of his body, he dressed himself as quickly as he could. Even though she had released him from his tube, he knew that she wasn't just helping him from the goodness in his heart. Arrancar weren't like that.

Still cautious, he replied, "I am Imperecedor."

Fully dressed, he pulled his resurreccion free from the ground and examined it, thankful that the thousand years in suspended animation had done no harm to his precious blade. Almost as if afraid to damage his blade, he slipped it under the belt wrapped around his waist. He brought his left hand down and grabbed the hilt the blade. He paused for a moment, as if something was irritating him. Without warning, he turned around and let out a roar as he unleashed a cero at point blank range on the pod, completely annihilating it and everything behind it.

As the dust settled, Imperecedor smiled to himself, exhaling loudly. He was finally free from that pod forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Rose smiled, but said nothing as #666 gave her his name. Imperecedor. It was too much trouble for her to have to say it all the time, so she would just call him Imp in the future, saving herself the trouble of having to pronounce his full name. She laughed as he roared and destroyed the incubation tank, destroying many of the other incubators as well. Oh well, those were of no concern for Rose. She sighed, there was a pressing matter at hand that she needed to get to, and she did not have all day to waste.

"Well, seeing as Naraka the Primera does not know about you, I suppose I'll have to make you my fraccion for the time being. I'm sure you have much pent up rage within you about your isolation for a millenia and all that, I beleive I know a way to solve that. As it is, there are several arrancar in the human world causing havoc. Normally I would not care. However at this moment in time, that would hinder the Primera's plans. It would be most appreciated if you would come with me to drag those idiots back here before they do any real harm."

Rose ripped open a gargantua, the black energy seeming endless within. She looked back to Imp with a look that said "Don't mess with me, or you will not live to regret it" And stepped through the gargantua knowing that given the choice between staying in his "prison" left with only hundreds of the incubators, or potentially having fun while beating the crap out of other arrancar, he would choose the latter. Or he would pay dearly when she got back.

>>>exit Karakura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Imperecedor stared at the garganta Rose had left through, pondering his choices. He could either stay in the laboratory, alone while awaiting a promised punishment, or he could follow Rose and earn some measure of freedom back.

It was merely a matter of weighing his options. On the one hand, he would earn his freedom and his debt to Rose would be paid. On the other hand, he could choose to take his freedom now, down in the depths of some laboratory that he wasn't familiar with. If he chose to stay, odds were that a vengeful Rose would find him before he found the exit.

Letting out an irritated breath, Imperecedor entered Rose's garganta.

>>>>>>>Exit to Karakura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:19 pm

It had been ordered to do a simple task. Having no purpose in life, it followed orders without complaint. Its task was simple. Find the arrancar Imprecedor, Experiment #666A, Project 348374847G, and merge with him. It was a task that the creature would perform without fail. Rose's creations never failed her. Most of the time. The creature shut its eyes as the gargantua opened to the bright sun of the human world in the city known as, Karakura. In eventuallity it opened its eyes to watch breifly the destruction wraught by the fight between the vizard and the arrancar Imprecedor. Its target. The simple program that ran its mind scanned the area looking for Imprecedor, but not finding him at first.

Then it saw the lingering gargantua and realized that Imprecedor, or what was left of him was sent back to Las Noches. The creature let out an almost metallic sigh. Ripping out a gargantua the arrancar, for that is what it could most closely be related to, stepped through the gargantua, its programming telling it to return to Las Noches. Once there, it was an easy task to find Imprecedor's sword. The thing picked it up and held it. Merging with this would be useless, though Imprecedors DNA was surely within the blade. The creature's backup programming kicked in overriding the original.

It found a tank. One close in size to the one Imprecedor was originally found in. He placed the zanpaktou in some acid for exactly 3 seconds, some of the essece dripped onto a tray. This tray scanned the material for Imprecedor's DNA, and the zanpaktou was placed in a tank adjacent to the tank where Imp's new body would be made. As the process started the creature hooked itself up to the machine. It was to be the source of reiatsu to feed the re-creation of Imprecedor. A white ball of flesh was begining to form in the tank. Fairly soon a new Imprecedor with all its memories would be created. The creature could feel its existence slipping away, so this was what it was like to die...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Imperecedor's last memories were of complete confusion. It would have been child's play to escape from Amatsu's trap, but something deep within Imperecedor's body went wrong. He had frozen up, his body unresponsive to Amatsu's final attack. He had been forced to watch as he was destroyed by a crazed idiot while on a mission that he wanted nothing to do with. Burning pain consumed his world, and then, there was nothing. Imperecedor had nearly been wiped from existence. He had no sense of time, no sense of place; no thoughts to speak of at all.

Then, sensation came flowing back into his body. He opened his eyes and was greeted with only obscure darkness, his vision impaired by the liquid he was suspended in. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he began to make out familiar shapes amongst the darkness. Through the liquid he could make out tables covered in surgical equipment, walls lined with test tubes large and small, filled with creatures- all things that Imperecedor was very familiar with. Panic gripped his heart as he lashed out with his arms, both hands slamming into the walls of the test tube in an attempt to escape his imprisonment. His strikes were having little effect on the reinforced glass of the test tube.

In a final act of desperation he pressed his hands on the wall of the test tube above either side of himself pointed upward, unleashing a pair of cero that annihilated the test tube, driving two massive trenches through the ceiling of the laboratory all the way up to through the sands of Hueco Mundo to the surface, where they they flew up through the sky, eventually disappating.

Imperecedor stepped out of the remains of the test tube, dried from the energy unleashed by his pair of cero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Imperecedor grabbed a spare set of clothing and his sword, rocketing up to the surface through one of the two collapsing holes that he had created with his two cero. He burst out of the desert, barely making it out as both holes were filled, with sand, appearing as though they had never been there to begin with. He calmed himself, taking deep breaths. He barely noticed the golden beetle land in the palm of his hand. He crushed it, out of nothing but reflex. He was surprised when he heard Rose's message, but sighed. He knew she was responsible for his ressurection, so he would do this for her to pay her back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Exit to Waging a War
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches   In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the second espada's camp~ deep under Los Noches
Page 1 of 1