Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ruga/Dragof

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:57 am

Name: Ruga/Dragof

Manifestation: Sage's doll take the form a black hooded man, and a white hooded man each when called forth takes powers from the medium they were called from. The black hood creates slash and stabbing gravity arcs even using the gravity to push and pull victims, his touch can change the gravitational field around Sage or a victim only once a day. while the white hooded man can shoot dark energy bullets at a very high rate of speed allowing for impacts that could rip right through foes or leave them badly wounded. Each one is based on attack and defense with the key in team work they are a almost unbeatable.

Dragof: Standing at 6,2 with broad shoulders Dragof is the more intimidating of the two, his hooded coat was build with iron scale plating which is used to protect himself from most attacks hand to hand and weapons also it adds to his over all weight. The amour also acts as a contaminant field keeping the gravity that Dragof's body produces under control preventing it from crushing everything. Dragof can control gravity by over taking the natural gravity of the earth allowing him to Pull enemy's or push them at high speeds or bone crush force also Dragof can shape his own gravity into a cut wave or a stabbing stream.

True power: Dragof carries with him a vile of Sage's and Ruga's blood when given the command drink Dragof is allowed to use his full power. Once drunk Ruga whether in broadsword state or called out will slowly began to fade away if called out and begin to rust and crumble away while in broadsword state. The reason for Ruga's fading away or rust is that when Dragof drinks the blood it releases a limiter allowing for the full power to come forth if Ruga stays in the same plain their opposing powers will destroy them. Dragof goes through a slow start as he reaches full power it takes two posts for him to reach full power and with that the hooded coat begins to rip apart allowing, the full power of his gravity to effect everything around him it also envelops him in a field which if some one attacks with a powerful punch or slash are met with friction that can burn all the way to the bone while if some one attacks with speed their bones can be crushed; this field shuts down for 3 seconds when Dragof pushes or pulls an enemy but as a for warning the more the coat rips away the more his gravity pours out which can quickly get out of control.

All though Ruga is no longer in this plain he offers his help in the form of a claymore which when gravity is channeled through it acts as a amplifier, allowing for those same waves and streams to be more destructive.

Ruga: Stands at 6'2 slimmer then Dragof but other wise they are twins, his hooded coat was build with iron scale plating which unlike Dragof's amour which also acts as a contaminant field keeping the gravity under control. Ruga's body is made up of compressed dark matter with a antimatter heart, This would normal never work but the compression of the amour keeps the energy from expanding and destroying him and everybody around. Ruga has ports that lay in bedded in his palms knuckles, and several that run the length of his four arms. unique to Ruga is a grade 38 titanium alloy mask which is used together with the hood to shield the powerful energy that Ruga produces. Ruga can produce bullets or blasts from the ports on his body using his very own radiation which can cause massive damage to soft tissue and reactions with matter over all is massive leaving radiation trails, also shields can be made using his will over matter and energy which allows him to control the size of the beams and bullets and shields. Ruga can not take solid impacts from fists swords and other blunt force weapons or attacks were as if energy is used like Kido or other energy based attack Ruga can absorb them into his being and take no damage and his body will no longer take energy after 9 posts allowing him to gain a boost in speed and power.

True power: Ruga also carries the blood of Sage and Dragof when given the command drink Dragof is allowed to use his full power. Once drunk Dragof whether in gun state or called out will slowly began to fade away if called out, or begin to rust and crumble away while in gun state. The reason for Dragof fading away or rust is that when Ruga drinks the blood it releases a limiter allowing for the full power to come forth if Dragof stays in the same plain their opposing powers will destroy them. Ruga goes through a instant start as he reaches full power and it takes two posts for him to level out and with that the hooded coat begins to fall apart due to Radioactive decay of the amour, the full power of his radioactive energy effect everything around him being with in six feet of him will bring radiation sickness which takes effect with in 5 posts but if any part of Ruga is exposed it can shorten the time to 3 posts . Ruga attacks he by ionizing dark radiation in to a charged particle beam which increases the more Rugas body is exposed. As a fail safe or a last attack Ruga if not called back in 9 posts will explode in a anti matter explosion which will most likely kill every one and thing in a one mile radius.

Just as Ruga helps Dragof in his final state Dragof helps Ruga in his, in the form of two massive 40 mm caliber smooth bore hand cannons each act as a focusing tubes. Giving the charged beams a little bit more kick and allowing them to be aimed a little bit better then before, also if Ruga needs or wants to bullets of charged dark particle's can be fired allowing them follow the arcs of gravity left behind by Dragof.

Medium: A massive broad sword and a 50 cal. semi auto desert eagle. the Broad sword is about five feet in length and with the strength of Sage it can be used with one hand. The sword and gun are the symbols of attack and defense each look plain with nothing to make them different leaving his foes to guessing. The rounds that the desert eagle shoots are charged by gravity and move at a faster rate of speed then most reflex's can react to, the down side is that its only deadly at close ranges and the bullets are fifty caliber that are infused with condensed dark energy. While the sword is made form a metal that emits its own gravitational field which allows for each swing to change the gravitational around anything he swings at also allowing the bullets to follow that path.

Element: (dark,gravity)

Techniques: Grav Slash: This tec is meant to leave a growing slash in what even it comes in contact with that is if its not blocked or deflected. 2 post with a 3 post cool down

Dark impact : This tec is a charged burst of energy with can leave a foe heavly wounded and will triple in power when a person with dark heart is near by or is hit with the attack. 1 Post with a 7 post cool down

Dark Grav: is a area tec which slowly grows in power slowing most movements to a crawl but the draw back is that both Ruga and Dragof must be called out if not this tec will never work. 5 posts then a 20 post cool down

Last edited by Sage Rezgu on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Hmm... make the Gravity tech dodgable so it isn't GMing, that way I can approve yah.
Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:40 am

Done
Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:19 am

Eh, okay, sure thing, approved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

did you eddit this? if so highlight the edits
Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Highlighted.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 pm

needs a limit on how much he can asorb >__>
or
does he asorbing only nolify the attacks

Give me the simple description. Iclude how he cna be hit, what he does, etc
Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 pm

everything has been added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruga/Dragof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruga/Dragof   Ruga/Dragof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruga/Dragof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com