Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Fenrir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Fenrir

Description:

Picture: Fenrir Gunblade-1 (Let's not beat around the bush. It's a gunblade. I felt like deviating from the norm of a Bow.)

Function: Fenrir doesn't work like your average Quincy weapon. The revolver section of the weapon is specially designed to house six Ginto, and upon pulling the trigger the current Ginto in the chamber is unleashed to it's purest energy form, coating the blade of Fenrir to dramatically increase it's overall power in both cutting and blocking. The "Shot" (Though there is no actual projectile) sends violent vibrations through the blade, which can be used to cause tremendous damage if used correctly.

If the trigger is held down, one after another the silver tubes will be dispersed until all six have been converted into this coating of energy. For each Ginto used the length of the weapon increases (Not the physical, but the energy portion) by 3ft. With all six Ginto, it reaches a full length of 21ft, including the weapon's normal blade length. The power is extreme, there is practically nothing it cannot cut through in this state. However, it lasts only a minute or so. (One Post)

The hilt/handle of Fenrir has been designed to hold an unreleased Seele Schneider much like a clip of bullets.

(Techniques will be thought of and added at a later time.)
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm

ok Approved, but I think the 21 ft blade needs a cooldown. If it lasts a minute, how long do you have to wait until you can use it again?
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Hm... 1 Post Cool Down? Or 2. Your pick.
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 pm

-Techniques-

Lancier - Using the energy amassing around the blade of Fenrir, Rive performs a swift thrust motion with the weapon. As a result, all of the built up energy is shot out like a projectile. The speed at which it travels surpasses even that of a Bala, while the power is relative to the amount of Ginto triggered. 1-2 the destructive power isn't enough to pierce through Hierro, but even as such a contact blow on said skin would still be quite painful, enough to leave scorch marks. 3-4 the power is doubled, and is capable of breaking through average defenses such as the aforementioned. 5, the strength and piercing power is incredible, taking the sheer speed it is launched, and it's size and momentum, resulting in an incredible force behind it. Bracing one's self against the attack through the arms, even with a shield of any sort, would result in the shattering of the bones in various places. On direct impact, the damage is far worse easily slicing through even extremely hard Hierro. With the 6th and final Ginto of the chamber, the destructive power of this technique has ascended to an entirely new level, capable of penetrating through nearly any form of defense, Hadou #81 for example, with relative ease, at which point it's highly suggested to evade the attack altogether. This attack can also be divided, resulting in reduced power yet swifter, multiple shots. 2 Turn Cool Down.

Twist of Fate - This Technique utilizes a combination of both the Ginto and Seele Schneider that can be inserted like a clip into the hilt/handle of Fenrir, Rive "Triggers" as many of the silver tubes as he pleases as well as releasing the power and attributes of the Seele into the weapon. The entirety of both powers are consumed for this one immensely powerful attack. The energy covering from the Ginto around Fenrir's blade obtains a rapid oscillation that exceeds an ordinary Seele Schneider's, circled by Reishi four million times per second, resulting in tremendous cutting power. While this ability can be used as a regular attack, it is more commonly used as a full-circle swing. The attack results in an large wave of powerful energy (Roughly fifteen feet in height, which can be increased by drawing Reishi) that travels at high speeds for twenty meters. It forcibly tears apart and breaks down the Spiritual Bonds of anything in the surroundings, breaking it down to a harmless energy. Attacks solidified by energy and even those given elemental form will be severely weakened, and the mentioned tearing will allow Rive to draw in the energy. 6 Turn Cool Down.

Last edited by Rive on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

twist of fate needs a 4 cooldown if its that strong O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 pm

...I thought I put one. Didn't mean to hit 0. o.o

I'll put it at 6.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 pm

ok approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 am

Custom Seele

Name: Tiamat

Description: Essentially the same as a standard Seele Schneider, albeit with minor characteristic differences. The handle is black, while the energy it produces is of a pure, radiant white. This Seele, like all others, can be inserted into the hilt/handle of Fenrir and activated to layer the blade with the same energy and attributes as the Seele Schneider.

Ability: Not only has Tiamat been designed and modified to increase cutting power and the high-speed oscillation of the energy circling it, but the length of the blade can also be drastically increased by drawing Reishi into it. The length of the energy blade is 2.5ft and can be doubled by absorbing Reishi into it. Tiamat is circled by it's energy 3.5 million times per second.

-----------------------------------------------------

Final Form: Odin

Description: Rive has a few physical changes with this form. His left iris turns silver with a vertically slitted pupil, his right remains gold. From his back sprout six angelic wings of pure Reishi, detailed and defined to the point where it they even appear to be feathered. They are radiant and white in color, while the outline of the wings and feathertips are black and dark red, all around giving his appearance a very "Fallen Angel"-esque feel. The wings are medium-sized, not overly large nor small. In this Form, all Rive's abilities and parameters are drastically increased. His abilities are further empowered, for example Lancier's destructive power is doubled, as is Twist of Fate's while the other aspects are doubled as well. Reishi manipulation is also further heightened, enabling the forceful breaking down and absorption of Spirit Particles and Bonds. (As seen with Ishida)

Limit: During the 10 Post Cool Down, in exchange for such an insane increase in power, Rive is dramatically worn and exhausted. Able to manifest Fenrir still, though completely unable to use the techniques from it.

-Will think of Final Form ability later-
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Approved. Also remember that since you are now the 2nd, you may have a second glove and two more final forms along with ONE ability for each.
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Final Form (Odin) Ability:

Zantetsuken - By far one of the most powerful techniques of Rive's arsenal. This ability, much like triggering Ginto, covers Fenrir's blade in energy, The energy carries the appearance of azure fire coating the weapon, though it has no elemental attribute. The first sword stroke that is made, when Zantetsuken is first activated, there is literally absolutely nothing it cannot cut through. From lightning, both natural and spiritual, tornadoes, to even illusions; Zantetsuken can cleave through anything. Afterward the power dies down greatly, but is still formidable, and can allow crescent waves of energy to be launched at the enemy with any swing of the weapon. They are as wide as the arc the sword makes, but only a few inches thick. They travel at high speeds and carry a good amount of force and cutting power. This ability may be used in conjunction with Triggering as well as other techniques to increase range and power. Due to the immense power, the use of Zantetsuken cuts down Rive's Final Form duration by 2 Posts.

----------------------------------

Second Glove

Name: Griffin

Description: Appears to be an ordinary black leather glove, worn on his right hand. On the back of the glove is the silver outline of a Griffin. Upon activation, it forms something of a mini crossbow mounted on his wrist/forearm with two white wings protruding from the sides and the bowstring (Composed of spirit energy) running from one wing tip to the other. It is capable of functioning at his will to keep both hands free for other uses, and shoots bolts of silver energy that travel at decent speeds with good piercing power, enough to break through Hierro. Griffin is capable of firing off multiple bolts at once, up to four, all at different trajectories. They can be made to curve, spin, rotate, loop, etc. but the course must be plotted before firing. (No "It's set to follow wherever they go until it hits.)

Techniques:

Puppet Dance - (Note: This is not a Bow Technique, it is a modified use of Ransotengai Rive came up with) Always fond of finding alternative ways to use things, Rive found it hard not to experiment with the possibilities of the Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit. Through much trial and error, he found ways to attach the strings of Reishi to objects other than himself, such as an opponent. Through this way, he could bind, impede, or even control an enemy's movements; granted the strings attached successfully. But it's not limited to just that, and he can use the strings to manipulate other objects as well. The greater the size and weight, the more difficult to control. However, lighter objects (Mainly those he can actually physically lift), could be manipulated as deftly as if he held it in his own hands. Duration: 3 Turns. Cool Down: 1 Turn.

Last edited by Rive on Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Add a duration for how long the strings stay present as well as a cooldown for the technique.
Back to top Go down

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:38 pm

They last 3 Turns and have a 1 Turn Cool Down. Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Yes. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir   Fenrir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir