Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Watatsumi Uma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watatsumi Uma Empty
PostSubject: Watatsumi Uma   Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 pm

SuperHuman Ability

Name: Watatsumi Uma [“Sea Horse”]

Looks:
Watatsumi Uma Wgrsiw
It is a summoned creature, based off of the Hippocampus.

Ability: It is the manipulation of H2O. This means the total control of water in all of its phases: solid, liquid, and gas. The phases may be ruled to instantly change, and the full manipulation process is controlled by raw will. The water creature shares a spiritual connection with the user, and so therefore the person can share the ability separately, that is naturally belonging to the sea horse. The summoned creature itself is made of water, usually taking shape by sucking in moisture from the air when there is no liquid water nearby. It, too, can switch its body to any one of the phases, and still be agile in the state. A foggy mist, when in the form of gas silhouettes the sea horse. It takes on the fluid body of water in liquid, and becomes a live ice sculpture in its solid state.
Liquid Water: Liquid water may be used continuously, and to form before freezing into a solid.
Gaseous Water: It is a good source to form liquid from when there is no liquid water nearby.
Solid Water: The ice may be used for projectile, or any other type of weapon. When used in an attack, it has an automatic cool-down of three turns.

Techniques:
1. Suihou [“Bubble”]: Solidified energy encased in a sphere of raw energy produces a bubble-like appearance and texture. They are the size of an enclosed fist. These bubbles form in the air, about twenty per post, for any amount of charging turns before the next step to this technique. They appear in the range of the user’s reiatsu, and float outwards till it reaches an out of bound position to situate itself in. When the desired amount of bubbles is formed, they may be operated to clump into a bigger sphere, or chase and surround the opponent to attack them from all angles, while still keeping equal power. For every twenty bubbles, it has the equivalent strength of a “cero”. Each separate bubble has the strength of a “bala”, but its speed may not be manipulated to the same rapidity as one. If any of the bubbles come in contact with a spiritual presence, they detonate. When the bubbles make the physical contact to the spiritual being, they instantaneously solidify on the inside, taking more of an aqua blue “cero” appearance. The user may control the spheres, so retaliation is not permitted in most cases. No cool-down is initiated until all of the bubbles are used. The bubbles can only be used one, five, ten, fifteen, or by twenty at a time. The maximum amount of bubbles to summon is one hundred-twenty. This has a cool-down of six turns. This can only be used three times per topic.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Watatsumi Uma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watatsumi Uma   Watatsumi Uma I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

A little strong of a technique. o_o; Only thing that got it approved was the limiting of three uses per topic. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Watatsumi Uma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com