Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha Empty
PostSubject: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Masuku Kagemusha [Masked Shadow Warrior] (Nicknamed Masu)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Unique Ability: He gains more speed than he does strength with his mask on.

Hiketsu [Rejection]: When wearing his hollow mask, Zeth has the ability to reject physical and non-physical attacks or objects by directing his attention towards what he wants to reject. The force from this technique is able to push back heavy objects with effort, though it is unable to kill someone, it has the potential to knock the wind out of them. This technique can be used in multiple ways, whether to repel himself, an opponent, or create a distraction. This technique can be charged as well, to increase it's potential. This can exaust Zeth more than usual.
Charge Time: Optional (Max. 2 turns)
Cooldown: 1 (increases by 1 for every turn charged)

Limit: Duration: 2 ; Cooldown: 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm

((OOC: Defining the ability more along with some techniques))

Unique Ability: A higher increase in speed than in strength. Masu also gives Zeth the ability to control air pressure and use it in certain ways.

Kaitsu Cero [Atmospheric Pressure Cero]: By condensing a normal cero in his palm, Zeth increases the destructive power of the Cero. This also increases the speed it travels at and decreases the area it can strike. Once the Cero makes contact, it unleashes a large blast of pressure along with the Cero's normal explosion, which can be devistating to those within range. This attack is faster than a normal Cero, but not as fast as a Bala, and it's stronger than a normal Cero, but not a strong as a Gran Rey Cero.
Charge Time: n/a
Cooldown: 2

Chouonsoku [Supersonic Speed]: This is a passive ability. Zeth's speed increases about five times, going over the speed of sound. This also influences his shunpoes, where small sonic booms are created each time he uses shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha   [Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Zeth's Inner Hollow] Masuku Kagemusha
Page 1 of 1