Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard)   Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 am

Name: Hitsugaya, Zexion

Visual age: 16

Ex-Division: 13

Appearance: Zexion is A Mid heighted man who has long and crazy Flowed hair, His hair would always be like its floating. His Hair is Blue and white in a mixture creating some sort of a fusion. He always wears A Black coat over his body and when he's taking his battle seriously he will take it off revealing his true attire. Zexion Is a Handsome Man to a few who has 2 scars and 2 Ears peirces. His eyes are bright yellow as the Moon Sun itself and shines only at occasions.

Personality: Zexion is a Extremely Silent Character who Does not Disrespect of his Peers. IF you disrespect anyone he knows and cares about he will Lose control of himself and Give his hollow control for whenever he wants. He and His Hollow are also At a agreement, If he Gets to Mad He will allow the Inner Hollow to "Take Over" The Body until the Hollow's Limit or Time has gone away and disappeared.

Background/History: Zexion Had begun Life as a Boy and had died of a Heart attack, He was later accepted into the soul society where he would be born into the Hitsugaya Family.After years of Struggling and redemption and cruelty throughout his Life He had gotten Admission into the Academy, His Parents were now dead through Random Hollow attacks in the District he lived in. Zexion Always Hated Hollows for many reasons even the Good hearted ones(Nel like ones). After a Year of training Zexion had graduated from the academy with high marks at the age of 120 and was quickly chosen to Be a Luitenant for the 3rd But would be later demoted to Squad 13 where he was the 5th Seat.After years and Years of working up he finally had gotten Luitenant.

Zexion Wanted to prove to everyone he was somebody and that he did, He completeed every assignment to the best of his ability, but this would soon change as Hollows had appeared. Hollows appeared frquently throughout the Karakura town and he was assigned to kill them all. Through much slaughterings and etc Zexion had killed them all except when a Powerful Class of Hollow Attacked and was now his Inner Hollow from its conclusion. When he returned he was Banished for his powers. In The Town He met up with many Vaizards similar to him who taught him the ways of Control and that he did. But unlike all Other Vaizards Zexion Let his Hollow have some controls when He wishes him to.

RP sample: (From a Fight from another site)

Jazzy appeared infront of Oda completely Wearing Brown CLothing around his body, He was prepared for the Challenging battle ahead. Jazzy had all his ninja Tools in hand and was prepared to fight the Metsuki after reading his opponents Full name from the Sheet outside of the office From way back. Jazzy Looked around at the area with a intrigued look in his face and knew this was going to be one hell of a Fight and the only way it'll end will be from A Mistake at the very least. Jazzy had, In his left hand, A Scroll which was used to summon. Quickly Jazzy Opened the scroll After cutting his thumb causing the Crimson Colored blood to flow down fluintly from the wound. Jazzy Stroked the Scroll and made a Handsign causing a "Poof" To Occur as a Mid Sized smoke cloud appeared. Zexion, Jazzy's Pet and Partner, Appeared ready for battle.

Zexion was a Large Dog in the opinion of normal Sized Dogs and was Extremely Bulky in Muscle and size. The Dogs legs were monsterous which Gave him Ninja Like Speed and His Paws were pretty big as well giving him power to Fight a ninja on par. To Jazzy Zexion was still pretty small but the training Before the exams were brutal if nothing else. Zexion had a slightl resemblance to Jazzy himself as his hair was almost the same style, But Jazzy never noticed it since no one has pointed it out yet. Jazzy Looked at Roku and felt the Chakra Leave his body little by little, But Jazzy was confident and knew that he could do it if he tried his Hardest and faught to the best of his ability;Jazzy too liked challenges.

"Let's start...." ,Said Jazzy As Zexion caught the scent of Roku from afar and memorized it, Yet Jazzy had yet to acheive that Much skill in his sense's. Quickly he got in a battle position.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard)   Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:01 am

approved, you must show zeikke your sample
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Zexion Hitsugaya(Trying for Elite Vaizard)
Page 1 of 1