Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

zero(vizard wanting elite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

zero(vizard wanting elite) Empty
PostSubject: zero(vizard wanting elite)   zero(vizard wanting elite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Name: kiiriyu, zero
Visual age: 18

Ex-Division: 10

Appearance: zero(vizard wanting elite) Vizard

Personality: he is a quiet person who like to help other people of his kind out but doesnt talk much and when he does it sometimes isnt nice but most of the time it is.he is a kind caring individual who loves to fight.he is very protective of his friends and speaks freely with them but is silent when he is talking to a stranger most of the time
Background/History: his life was hectic and sucky..... he lived in an abusive famly were he learned that talking only got u more abused so he learned not to say anything unless he had to. on his 18 th birthday he had ran away and when he was amile from home he was still running when he gets run over by a car and killed.

his life as a shinigam was alot better in comparison to his life as a human.....he had made it to a seated spot when suddenly he was left to die after he was badly wounded in a battle against the hollows he then learned to reconize the hollow inside of him when it saved him and brought him back from the brink of death.he learned to cope to a certin extent then he was force to fight the hollow in hollowification and he finaly beat the hollow and it sucumed to his wishes and lay dorment inside him for now

RP sample: he walks outside of karakura town to a small church. the mans name was zero and he was wearing black sleek pants and a black shirt under his huge black cloak and his face which is usualy very pale white , is hiddin under a hood attached to the cloak. he was 6 foot 7 and had a stocky build and many scars from the many battles he had fought and at his side he had a small sleek black blade that was 3 ft long and a few inches wide. he walked up to the church and knocks. a few minuites later he hears music playing that he hadnt heared before and he sighs. this was going to be a long night.he pushes open the door"hello?????"
Back to top Go down

zero(vizard wanting elite)
Page 1 of 1