Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aelfgar and Sigi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Aelfgar

Manifestation: Aelfgar manifests as a young boy, around ten or eleven. He has a childish face, with pouty lips and strong features. Aelfgar has flaxen colored hair, which he wears long although it does nothing to disguise his true gender. His countenance is serious, and somewhat regal.

In reality, Aelfgar’s body is made up of thousands of small bugs. These bugs range in type, although all their bodies appear to be made from some sort of organic material which resists fire and other physical trauma. The bugs all have incredibly sharp teeth, enabling them to eat through metal or other hard objects, their bites are strange in that they can turn other inanimate objects into bugs or inject their special toxin which Aelfgar uses for techniques. They can maintain the appearance of a boy unless ordered otherwise and most physical attacks will merely result in them reforming.

Medium: Riza doesn’t use a medium per se as Aelfgar is always released. However a small sigil is printed on her neck.

Element: Neutral

~`~`~`

Name: Sigi

Manifestation: Sigi manifests as a little girl with flowing black hair and bright eyes. Her skin is extremely pale and smooth. She has an enthusiastic smile and sharp nails. Sigi is rather nimble for all she acts like a clutz. She likes to wear long dresses, especially ones with frills and lace although for some reason Sigi also likes to wear short skirts.

That is just the appearance Sigi tends to take most often, however at her whim she will change. Sigi is able to manipulate her physical makeup, including the ability to take things she's touching and absorb/merge with them to alter her composition.

Medium: Riza doesn’t use a medium per se as Sigi is always released. However a small sigil is printed on her chest over her heart.

Element: Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:58 am

You have some tech's or something?
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:41 am

Why yes, I do. I had to mull it over first:

Technique One ~ (Requires Aelfgar to have bitten the victim) Aelfgar will inject a special toxin within the opponent which will effectively lock away part of the victim, powers, skills, memories, etc. That is, it will seal them so that the user cannot use them. This can also be used on a specific skill instead of broad range, but in general it locks away the victims Reiatsu related abilities.

Can only be used once per battle, lasts the whole scene that Aelfgar is manifested for unless the victim is released from the seal or Aelfgar is unmanifested.

Technique Two ~ (Requires Sigi to engage in physical contact with the victim) Sigi will absorb part of the victim’s DNA, either physical DNA or spiritual. With that done, she can manipulate her body to take on the person’s attributes be it special abilities, appearance, etc. She basically becomes a mini-them, able to copy their powers, memories, attack patterns. However she cannot use refined/special things like techniques unless she sees them preformed beforehand.

Ex. Sigi touches a Shinigami. She can now use Shunpo, etc. However she cannot copy their Zanpakutou’s abilities unless she sees it performed. (Think Aaroniero Arruruerie/Cloud) She cannot copy things above Rizu’s level. In other words, if Rizu is a legendary bountou, Sigi can copy things that are the victims races equivalent or lower.

This lasts until Sigi switches forms again, although she can choose to keep imprints of minor skills within her body.
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Seeing that all of this is avoidable, and it isn't really -one hit, one kill- kind of dealio, I'd say that you're pretty much Approved. Salud!
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:29 am

[Sigi's natural abilities]

If Sigi merges with something/someone, she can control the objects movements. That is, she can overcome their mind/mental processing (Whatever it may be) and then direct the movements. Sort of like a marionette. While in this state, the body/thing that she's taken over no longer thinks. The brain stops functioning normally and only processes the commands that Sigi gives to it. Once she merges with something, she can leave behind an object that has been impressed with her energy in order to keep sending commands to the body even if she's no longer physically merged with it. The object deactivates as soon as Sigi is unmanifested, however it remains within the person's body unless they take it out.

While merged with something, Sigi can also actively target what she is merged with. This works on a molecular/atomic level. She can either attack, by destroying atoms or certain molecules or she can heal by reforming atoms/purging certain things, etc. On this level she can enhance certain physical features by messing around with someone's physical makeup.
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:39 am

承認!*

*Approved!
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:24 am

Bankai:

OOC - Naraka-san said that the one of the two dolls was supposed to be Bankai level but when creating them I didn't know. I've mentioned that I'd like to say that when merged the two dolls become Bankai level and no one has said no, so here's the Bankai level information.

Aelfgar and Sigi merge together to form one doll in order to reach their full potential. This doll keeps the theme of holding a human form, however unlike Aelfgar and Sigi it appears to be a teenager. In this merged form the doll changes its name to Aurore/Alexis and its appearance is constantly shifting including gender. Hardly ever does the doll stay in the same skin for more than a few minutes, making subtle situations impossible.

In this form the doll is able to create and manipulate different types of waves. While merged the doll also maintains the same abilities as it had when it was two separate dolls, allowing it to preform the same techniques and utilize the same abilities as before. Because this doll has the same general make-up as Sigi and Aelfgar, the two combined create a strange chemical compound that coats their skin. Some say it's because of the bugs that make up Aelfgar, although another opinion is that it has something to do with Sigi messing with their DNA, in any event their skin is now somewhat armor like. With a resistance to pure spiritual pressure and a natural defense against reiatsu based attacks.
Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm

承認!*

*Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aelfgar and Sigi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelfgar and Sigi   Aelfgar and Sigi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aelfgar and Sigi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com