Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) Empty
PostSubject: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:16 am

Name: onbin inju (gentle ribbon)

Bow Manifestation: The glove is pure white, silky to the tounch and elegent looking reaching up to her elbow *glove in avatar* its on her right hand. the material looks delicate but its made of a metalic like material which wont break easily.
Spoiler:
the ribbons are tightly woven around the bow at first but then then unravel and wrap around her arm to give her a more steady shot

Description: The bow fires at medium speed, however she can create many arrows due to her massive ammount of reiatsu. her arrows glow a cyan color that turns white when she fires for powerful arrows. However her arrows take a form of a heart shaped projectiles. she can fire up to fifteen arrows per second and at the speed of 90 miles per hour.

Techs

Penatrating Arrows:
*uasage: 3 times in battle* *5 post cooldown* the user claps their hands together forming a consentrated ammount of reiastu that is as hard as the hardest metal, this arrow is used to penatrate defences, it can penatrate through anymetal or ogject with ease, the arrow is about 24 iches long, it can be fired as the one arrow, although it is slightly slower but when hit by the arrow the damage is great. She can also fire this arrow and during the fire the arrow can break up, forming thousands of needle like projectiles, and it is likely that more then one of the needles will hit her target. the needles will peierce her opponants armour but dont do much damage unless a needle hits a vital organ. these needles are weak and can only puncture the skin, thats why she prefers to use the large arrow

Loves Protection:
*duration: 3 posts* *usage: 2 times per battle* *4 post cooldown*The glow around her quincy bow turns crimson and engulfs her. the glow surrounding about a four foot radius around her. She can not be cut or harmed by any reiatsu based attack or projectile, infact if a reiatsu based projectil is fired into reaitsu based feild around her the reistsu is absorbed from the attack to fuel the duration it holds, (example: a medium sized prjectile will give one extra post duration) phisical attacks are weakened as well. However she can hold out her hand and fire out heart shaped arrows at the direction she poits from, these arrows pop out of the reaistu feild around her and are crimsion, this being due to the fact that the arrows are formed from the feild itself, thus the more arrows she fires in this state the smaller the feild around her becomes. When he feild becomes nothing more then a glowing light around her reiatsu based projectiles will slightly harm her again, even though being absorbed into the feild,
the limit to how much reiatsu is absobed is a maximun of the reiatsu given bytwo arrancar cero's. (example if the feild absorbs 2 cero's and then is attacked by another cero, that cero will affect her like the feild was never there, or if she is attacked by a reiatsu based attack thats powerful as 3 arrancar cero's combined the feild would absorb what it can, making her take a lesser damage from the attack)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Equipment

Name: Ryu shiro

Type: belive it or not its achually a tattoo on her left hip *see character app* it was given to her by her master quincy grandmother

Description: *see character app*

Ability: the tattoo begins to glow a white color when activated almost as if the dragon tattoo expands across her skin on her left side in which the area the tattoo covers is as hard as a arrancars heirro this effact lasts for 5 posts and has a 6 post cool down *can be used 3 times beofre appearing as just a tatoo on her*

Last edited by Renata Shinku on Mon May 04, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:10 pm

[colro=green]Approved.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm

hahaha you failed xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Actually, I have to null Hisoka's approval. Your first tech is a little overpowered. The way you state it is as if a single needle could pierce anything. The needles may pierce, but they must also have a limit...Perhaps give an example. And the second must have a limit as to how much it can absorb. If you take a cerro from the Primera Espada, I personally think of it as overpowered to simply absorb it. At best, an attack like that should null the tech. Please a power limit for the tech. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:32 pm

i understand,

i made some modifications to fit more on what i had in mind

>.< srry for the misunderstanding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:44 pm

For your second tech so long as by arrancar you mean one that isn't a Espada. Your barrier at it's MAX can only absorb around your rank or lower. But also keep in mind that the cumulative force affects you as well...I would say that if you take your rank and subtract four, it would take two ceros of that rank to null your barrier...In those conditions, approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm

alllriiiiight thank chu xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)   Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onbin Inju (gentle ribbon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Quincy Glove Creation :: Old Quincy Glove Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com