Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Deimos' full range of current powers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deimos' full range of current powers. Empty
PostSubject: Deimos' full range of current powers.   Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Name: Void Step

Looks: He appears to step into nothing, only to reappear somewhere else nearby.

Ability: In practice it functions much like shunpo, though the mechanics are very different. Rather than using lines of reitsu to move at impossible speeds, he actually steps into an alternate dimension to achieve this feat. The ability was copied by Mayuri after his fight with the bount with limited success. Deimos cannot use this ability to hide in an alternate dimension, he can merely move through it. The positive side is that he cannot be intercepted by superior sped until he steps back out. Can be used once a post and takes two posts before recharging.

Name: Spirit Leech

Looks: The gibbering, black monster of Kenpachi’s eye patch woven into the palms of Deimos. He tends to wear a special set of gloves to keep the creatures from consuming his limited reisu.

Ability: Allows Deimos to drain the reitsu of any opponent who lets Deimos get his hands on them. This allows Deimos to temporarily exceed his own power level for a short time, however the energy tends to dissipate quickly as Deimos is often times unable to handle to huge increase in power. It is possible to actually harm himself by drawing in too much energy at once. Can be used for up to three posts (assuming he can maintain contact) and must wait four posts for cool down.

Name: Thousand Needle Death

Looks: When in use it appears as nothing more than a strange set of tubes emerging from his forearms. When firing them they fire a strange sort of ammo formed from hardened reitsu around a core of tiny metal slivers. The color of the reitsu is a mixture of dark blue and a deep pitch black.

Ability: A shower of painful but hardly life threatening needles erupts from each of his fore arms. Most opponents will ignore the irritating needles until it is too late. Once they have reached a saturation point they will resonate and explode with tremendous amount of force. However, this ability is very energy intensive when successful and cannot yet be used in any prolonged fights without the use of his spirit leech ability. Shards that fail to hit a living target evaporate quickly and use very little energy. It can be used for five posts in a row before he must attempt to cause a resonant effect. The number of hits it achieves determines damage and cool down time. Can take up to ten posts to cool if maximum effect is achieved. Each turn of Spirit Leech cuts this time in half.

Envolved Ability: (Pending approval and reaching post requirement)
Name: Strength Ensnaring Void

Looks: This ability is completely invisible until an opponent attempts to use his reitsu to attack Deimos at range. Once that happens a small black sphere hovers just inches away from Deimos. The energy of the attack slowly looping its way around the sphere until it finally spirals its way into the sphere and vanishes. As the sphere draws in energy it begins to form a black spiralling barrier around the energy trapping it.

Ability: An inverted defense that becomes more potent the more energy an opponent puts into the attack. The stronger the attack the more energy it absorbs to add to Deimos’s defense. However a clever opponent can stop the attack and attack in melee or with physical objects to circumvent this power. Can only counter ranged attacks relying wholly or mainly on reitsu. Can be used for as long as an opponent continues a single or rapidly chained energy attack. Once used however it cannot be used for 6 posts. In addition this ability causes no harm to the enemy at this time. It has darker secrets that will be revealed later.

Techniques

RULES
1-99 posts: 3 techs
100-199 points: 4 techs
200-201 points: 5 teachs
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Deimos' full range of current powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deimos' full range of current powers.   Deimos' full range of current powers. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Deimos' full range of current powers.
Page 1 of 1