Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mizu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mizu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mizu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mizu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mizu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mizu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mizu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mizu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mizu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mizu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Mizu here is very speicific...i have a lay out for him

Mizu is the only doll that Reyna has, this being because Mizu is like two dolls in one, making him stronger and quicker. Mizu is a more bipolar, having two personalitites. He can be very violent and arrogent, then suddenly become calm and serious, with a silly side to him. His actions are a result of Ren'Tao's reserch. She fused a zanpakuto materials with Mizu's original form. Mizu's origanal form is of a Fishing Cat, however when he was fused with zampakuto materials he gained a second form of a human. *the zanpakuto who's materials were taken had a human manifestation* the result of this reserch and experimentation on Mizu allows him to purify the souls of hollows when he attacks them. Mizu has two elemental preferences and four mediums. like Reyna, his memories have been earased, although reyna seems to remember his name. To Ren'Tao' Mizu and Reyna were being tested on and progression was going well, however after a few inncedents the two have been noted a failed project, simply by the way the two act. Reyna can seem rather, random and odd at time. however Reyna isnt bipolar like how Mizu is.

Name: Mizu

Manifestation:
1st form
Spoiler:
2nd form
Spoiler:

Medium: The medium, or mediums I should say are four tattoos on different parts of Reyna's body, Reyna is unaware of how the tattos got there, but they're there. Mizu can bring himself out as he pleases, without Reyna need for calling him out. This is useful for when someone attempts to sneak up on Reyna. The tattoos upon Reyna's body will glow when Mizu is brought out. Two of the four tattoo's will light up depending on whether or not Mizu is in his fishing cat form, or his human form.
On Reyna's right inner thigh a tribal style tattoo of a cat is placed.

Spoiler:

On Reyna's left inner thigh is yet another tattoo of a tigers face.
Spoiler:
since Reyna tends to wear clothes such as short skirts you could catch glimpes of the tattoos on her inner thighs. Two more tattoos are placed on Reyna's chest, Tattoos of kanji's. One on each side of Reyna's chest, they cant be seen unless Reyna wears a more revleaing top.
The first tattoo is on the right side of Reyna's chest.

Spoiler:
The second tattoo is on the left side of Reyna's chest.
Spoiler:
When Mizu is in his cat form the tattoos on the right side of Reyna's body glow blue, lighting up. However when Mizu morphs into his human form the tattoos on the the left side of Reyna's body light up in a glowing red.

Element: Water/Metal/

Doll Ability: Mizu can bend the water and metal surrounding him in a 15 meter radius in anyway, when hes in his human form his skin becomes tougher like metal, Reyna's skin also hardens slightly when he is in human form. Mizu can bend metals around him in his human form but only in his human form. Reyna is also able to bend water and metal to her will depending on the form Mizu is in. By bending water to their will Reyna and Mizu can move, harden ect. with water. Also they can adjust the temperature of the water they bend. Freezing it to make it become hard as ice, or make it boiling hot. Metals can be reshaped and liquified if they choose to do so, Zanpakuto's do not count for liquification. In other words Reyna and Mizu can control nearby water and metal down to its molecular structure. To make things clear while in his cat form, Reyna and Mizu can ONLY bend water. In Mizu's human form Reyna and Mizu can bend BOTH water and metal. However the water being munipulated usualy has metal particals within it. Mizu can pull water molecules strait from the condensation in the air.
As explained before, Reyna's ears are sensitive to sound, and her tail is sensitive to Reiatsu. Another thing Reyna is able to do is to be able to sence a persons Reiatsu signature from a great distence, however in order to do so Reyna needs to bite or kiss a person, thus she gets a good 'taste' of the persons Reiatsu signature, once reconizing it Reyna could then sence that persons Reiatsu from a great distence then what others normaly could and making it easier for Reyna to track that person.reyna and mizu have such enhanced sences they could fight with the loss of eyesight if needed.

Techniques:

+Water Prision- Mizu gathers water around him, making it swirl around him until he has gathered the desired ammount of water. Mizu then bends the water around a target in four balls, each ball of water can vary in size but are usually quite large, it depends on exactly how much water Mizu has with him at the time. Mizu then bends this water to spred out and form a ball like prision around his enemy, Closing in on them. Once the water starts to spred out it will follow the target if they move. The 4 balls of water are mainly joined together once they spred out. This prision limits the amount of air inside and the water closes in on the ememy to attempt to get water into the lungs and cut off their air supply and make them drown within the prision. However the prision doenst really close in on a target, moreless it leaves a bit of space within the prision. However the air supply is limited. As the opponant moves the water moves with him/her. The water will evaporate slowly if fed to fire. Also Mizu can alter the temperature of the water if he wishes, freezing it of making it boiling hot as stated earlier. If the water prision is frozen the target can break free from it. If the water begins to boil it will give up to second degree burns to a target but evaporates sooner (- 1 post duration)
*The water will fall free of Mizu's control after 4 posts* *can be used two times* *4 post cool down*

+Poisoned water- When a open wound can be seen on a enemy, Mizu can gather the particals of water strait from the air or any other source of water and combine it with metals and alter it's molecular structure to create a posionous water. Mizu then bends this water to his will and attempts to inject the water into his opponants body, *Mizu must be in his human form to preform this technique* Once the water has managed to be injected into a targets system the victim starts to feel some affects overtime, however they wear off.
effects:
1-2 posts: weakness and stiffening in the muscles. vision is blurred and hard trouble breathing*dyspnea* (breathlessness)
3-4 posts: weakness continues throughout the body, and possibly collapse. Double vision, loss of sences temorarily. In some cases, when a lot of water has been injected within the target there is a high possiblity that when severe can lead to respiratory failure: to the buildup of unexhaled carbon dioxide and its resultant depressant effect on the brain. This may lead to coma and possably death
5-7 posts: Effects start to wear off slowly, at seven posts maximum they will be back to normal, however things such as Blepharospasm (excessive blinking) Migraine or other headache disorders might remian.
*can be used 3 times* *5 post cooldown*

+Metal Shots- Mizu takes the metals from the ground or surrounding him. Creating tiny balls of metal that he shoots at his target at a highspeed, one ball of metal is about the size of a golf ball, and are flung at a high speed. The quantity depends on the surroundings itself, more metal means more golf sized balls. Since Mizu created a cluster of metal balls around him and fires them at once its more likely 100% sure that more then one metal ball will hit the target. Once the metal balls have been fired, Mizu will reform the balls out of the same metals and fire them once again, the first shot is always more powerful and faster.
*duration 4 posts* *can be used 3 times* *4 post cool down* *Mizu must be in human form to use this tech*

+Metallic Dust- Mizu emmits a metalic dust from his skin, also he can break down various metals around him until their tiny particals, these particals also float around in the air as dust. With the metallic dust being emmited from Mizu and from other objects, it floats free in the air and will drift to where ever Mizu wishes. At critical moments, Mizu groups together the metal dust to launch attacks and attack them or trap them.
I.e. if dust is floating around s targets legs Mizu can simply solidify the metal dust to become metals clamps that trap them indefinenetly. Since they just can't kick metal,
*Metallic dust is emmited from Mizu for about 4 posts* *Mizu must be in human form to preform this tech* *Metallic Dust can be emmited from Mizu 3 times in battle* *3 post cooldown*

Last edited by Reyna on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:59 am

Do you have any techniques for these dolls?
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:18 pm

ahh ^^'' im sorry i forgot to say that i wasnt done >.< but im done now
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:29 pm

yea I see no problem with adding another tech to this doll.

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm

+Metallic Dust- Mizu emmits a metalic dust from his skin, also he can break down various metals around him until their tiny particals, these particals also float around in the air as dust. With the metallic dust being emmited from Mizu and from other objects, it floats free in the air and will drift to where ever Mizu wishes. At critical moments, Mizu groups together the metal dust to launch attacks and attack them or trap them.
I.e. if dust is floating around s targets legs Mizu can simply solidify the metal dust to become metals clamps that trap them indefinenetly. Since they just can't kick metal,
*Metallic dust is emmited from Mizu for about 4 posts* *Mizu must be in human form to preform this tech* *Metallic Dust can be emmited from Mizu 3 times in battle* *3 post cooldown*

Special thanks to The Haitian who gave me the tech idea xP

Last edited by Reyna on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Give a cooldown and you are approved.
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu   Mizu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 pm

whoops x.x forgot about that ^^''
Back to top Go down

Mizu Empty