Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tora's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:36 am

Name: Blitz-Schlag German for "Lightning Striker"

Bow Manifestation:
Spoiler:

The Bow is Very Light even though it is Huge in Size, The Bow is Yellow and Black with strikes signifying lightning and Darkness.

Description: This Bow is Very unique on the account it is an Element Bow. The Element would be Lightning. This Bow can Launch Extremely fast Shots (20 a Post) these go Two times the speed of a Normal Quincy Shot and Very Powerful Pheonix Shapes Shots(2 Per Post) which go at A less than a Normal Shot speed. if they hare hit by the Powerful pheonix Shots then they will be Shocked or Zapped for a Post.the constant Firing Will make it harder for Everyone to dodge the arrows.

Techniques:
Rules in making Techs:
1-99 posts: 2 techs
100-199: 3 techs
200-299: 4 techs
300-399: 5 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts go up.

Last edited by Tora Dreegon on Sun May 10, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Not approved. The fact that one person could be paralyzed for who knows how long by a shot that travels at about 200-300 mph is way to overpowered. Just make the "regular" arrows not have the ability to paralyze, something like that should be a technique anyways.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:01 pm

EDITTED
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Second Glove

Name: Flamara (Flames Dream)

Bow Manifestation: Is it a Black Diamond with Red colored silver going down the back of it and wrapping around the bottom to hold it in place.Before it fires, it forms a Quincy Cross about .2 of a centimeter in diameter. Around the cross is something that resembles Flames that surround it.the Cross appears in the center

Description: Can be fired at a rate of about Twenty five arrows per second. It has about 400-500Lbs of pressure per arrow. Tora doesn't need to pull any bow in order to fire (Trigger) and the arrows have a Burning Point for Sharp Accuracy and power. The arrows are fired at around 100 mph.The constant onslaught of the Arrows shot will make countering harder for the Target.

Last edited by Tora Dreegon on Mon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Name: Fenrira

Type: MotorBike.

Description:
Spoiler:

Ability: This MotorBike can be used for battle or for Show Boating. This Motorbike can completely Manipulate Reiatsu Used in the Bike so it may Create a Sheild or Lauch Arrows or its own(Normal Arrows) or Bullets of Reiatsu. The Bike can Increase in Speed at anytime it wants by manipulation of reiatsu in the engine.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Approved, just add how fast your bike shoots the arrows/bullets.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Fenrira

Type: MotorBike.

Description:
Spoiler:

Ability: This MotorBike can be used for battle or for Show Boating. This Motorbike can completely Manipulate Reiatsu Used in the Bike so it may Create a Sheild or Lauch Arrows or its own(Normal Arrows) or Bullets of Reiatsu that cannot peirce a Hierro but enough to Cause bruises to appear on a human or Shinigami. The Bike can Increase in Speed at anytime it wants by manipulation of reiatsu in the engine and can go 250Mph as its top speed.The Longest the bike can be used is 10 posts Max.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:07 am

Sorry, but I'm going to have to deny your second glove. It's way to overpowered. 600 lb, at 400 mph, at a rate of 25 arrows? You got to either lower one of them by a lot or all of them by not as much...Also, WHERE does it's cross appear?
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Editted
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Name:Raah The God of Lightning:
Glove:Blitz-Schlag
Description: This is the Most Powerful technique this Bow has, The User will charged Reishi within the Bow During the course of the entire Battle(will say in my posts) and once the Gauge or Arrow has become Golden and Shiny the Technique can be used.The User Will need his other Glove to Press the Button to "trigger" the shot. The SHot is Going to Be as Large as 2 Black Cero's and the Power Matches that of Gran Rey Cero. The SHot will have the characteristics of a Giant Pheonix and Once Launched a Large Blast will erupt and Attempt to his the Target, Also the Pheonix will move like a real animal and when the Blast hits a Giant Explosion will erupt leveling the area.

Cooldown-Has a 5 Post Cooldown
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Two black ceros?...<_< that's too big..describe the radius of the blast and how long must you charge.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Tora Dreegon wrote:
Name:Raah The God of Lightning:
Glove:Blitz-Schlag
Description: This is the Most Powerful technique this Bow has, The User will charged Reishi within the Bow During the course of the entire Battle(will say in my posts) and once the Gauge or Arrow has become Golden and Shiny the Technique can be used.The User Will need his other Glove to Press the Button to "trigger" the shot. The SHot is Going to 20 Feet in width and 30 Feet in Height also the Power Matches that of Gran Rey Cero. The SHot will have the characteristics of a Giant Pheonix and Once Launched a Large Blast will erupt and Attempt to his the Target, Also the Pheonix will move like a real animal and when the Blast hits a Giant Explosion will erupt leveling the area.The Radius of the Blast will be 1.5 Mile

Cooldown-Has a 5 Post Cooldown
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Alright..I get it that it will say in your posts, but I need to know how many posts do you need to actually charge. I need to know also because some people will claim that you release the shot earlier or later than usual, so you need to place a specific charge time. Also, lower the blast radius to a third of a mile.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

In one post..But i need to take 2 Paragraphs explaining my Charge for Maximum results....Or one paragraph and a Launch for an Ok Launch and ok for the 3rd of a Mile.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Hmm..an attack that powerful would require more than one post though, disregarding how long your post is. Make it at least three-five turns to charge up. then approved
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Well Depends..If I Charge it up then I Can still fight during the Battle without worrying...It'll automatically Charge For 4 Posts then I Can use it in my post. I Think that sounds fair cause I Can Constantly Absorb Reishi from anywhere with Extreme Ease.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

True..and with that said, officially approved.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Flaming Hell
Glove:Flamara
Description: The user will charge Reiatsu into the Bow for 3 Posts, and during those two posts the user can fight as if he is not charging whatsoever.When the technique is usable the User will Launch Arrows that are extremely Fast at 70Mph and with enough force to take out a Building in one shot, When the user has charged the arrow he Will launch them (20 Every Charge). If the target is hit by these arrows The Area that was hit will begin to irritate(as soon as it hits), then it will burn slightly(2 Posts later), then instantly it will burn like hell(4 Posts later).

Cooldown: Every 3 Posts it can be used. If used once user must wait 3 more posts to use.
Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:38 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tora's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora's Equipment   Tora's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tora's Equipment
Page 1 of 1