Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Roommate System.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Similiar to the Ranking, this is a simple assignement of Rooms to the ASH, as i don't want Chaos of that kind. Basically, since you'll be living at mine[Gilgamesh's] Mansion, I will be assigning you to certain Rooms. The Mansion has a ridiculously high number of Guest Rooms, so we will never run out of space. Its almost like a dormatory. The Tao will be paired up, as two, and in some cases, three in one room.

I will discuss this with Okami, to see who gets which room. Chow For now.
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:08 am

Ok, so here's the deal. Your rooms will be assigned to you in a very simple manner. Post here whom you wish to share a room with. Two people per room. Thats it.
No other rules, in that regard. But Remember that this Mansion is only for the members of the Organisation Okami is forming. If you're not a part of it, don't even show up.

Rules:

1. Please don't somehow destroy the rooms.
2. Only gilgamesh has access to the important Rooms like, the Central Control Room, and sorts. Don't even try to enter without my permission.
3. Don't even think about trying to sneak in here if you're an enemy. Entering like that is impossible.
4. The house has a Reitsu Blocking Barrier around it created by Gil and Fallon, so you can't give the reason that you sensed our Spiritual Pressure, if you want to come here.
5. As this is the base of Operation for our new Organisation, it is the same as Div HQ is for Shinigami's, The Mansion to the Bounts, and the Hospital to the Quincy. Don't just magically show up here.

Thats all for now.

So lets Begin. Please Post here to tell me the name of the person you wish to share a room with. Remember to post thier name only if you're sure that they also want to share a room with you. So work it out before randomly posting here.

1. Ari and Aletta - East Wing, Guest Room No. 4
2. Denzil and Lunais - South Wing, Guest Room No. 2
3. Fallon and Paksennarion - West Wing, Guest Room No. 3

Last edited by Kisuke on Tue May 12, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

Ari and aletta Perferably.
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:47 am

I second that idea.
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:09 am

i dont know if i have a roommate, but could i have a room. if someone wants to be roommate then just let 'em i guess...
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:59 pm

You now have: South Wing, Guest Room no, 2.
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:10 pm

thx Paks
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm

I'll claim my room now <.<

Roommate needs to be okay with a robotic dinosaur in the room and...well actually I'll just probably make another room into a lab >.>
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Fallon-san, may I room with you? Pakse should idealistically room alone but since we have to have roommates and Fallon has the whole calm-mind thing going on, and 'sides, I want to. XP
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm

YEESE! Sounds fun to me ^-^ That and you won't mind Ambaince <w<
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm

I luffles teh wine colored dino! <3

XP
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:32 pm

I'll be Denzil's roommate if he doesn't mind
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:38 pm

I don't mind ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Cools ^^
Back to top Go down

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey, i need a room, but i don't have a roommate yet. So, maybe my good freind Oda/Roku. Will be it. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roommate System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommate System.   Roommate System. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommate System.
Page 1 of 1