Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kura Dohyou #95

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Level: 95

Name: Kura Dohyou (Dark Arena)

Incantation: Darkness before the dawn, Before the Light Strikes.

Effect: When casted, radius of 100m around the caster will be imprisoned and be sent to another realm, thus preventing escape for 30 minutes. The user nor the others within the 100 m radius are allowed to escape until the 30 minutes is done. The dark energy inside the black dome cancels out all spiritual energy releases, thus all Kido spells and Cero's are powerless, only permitting Footwork, Swordsmanship, and Hand to Hand combat. Gargantas cannot be opened on both sides. The shell of the black dome repells all atoms on both inside and outside, sending the person who touches it flying backwards. In addition, 1 minute inside the Black Arena will seem like a second to its outside. So in the outside of the Arena, the duration will be 45 seconds, while in the inside of this dark dimension will be 45 minutes. When the caster of this binding Kido is killed, the Black Arena will vanish with him. For some reason, Quincy energy are not affected by this kido. It is likely because that their texture of Spirit energy are different from the ones that are from a Shinigami.

Side Effects: After the 45 minutes (8 posts) is done, the Black Dome will shatter, putting the user his/her surroundings back into reality. The order of the spiritual energy inside the caster will be in great confusion from the massive release of spiritual energy. This will cause physical and mental exhaustion, even to a Shinigami who posess great levels of spirit energy.(5 Cooldown)

Last edited by Zexion Hitsugaya on Thu May 21, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Is thier complete Darkness inside this Dome. If so, you can't See in it either. If the user can see, then so can you.

The Duration as 12 posts is something im not so sure about, so ill confirm that in a moment. As for the Inability to use Kido, Cero and Zan. So im assuming that Shunpo and the likes are possible right ?

Finally, If the person inside has already released his zan, does it cause Zan to return to sealed state, or does it let the Zan remain? Cuz if so, then its a bit too OP
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:12 am

Ok TO make things Clearly for you, ALL Reiatsu Techniques will be unable to be used, Meaning Only thing the user and Oppoennt can do is Just Sword fight Like normal People o.o No Abilities whatsoever, And If a Arrancar releases their Zan their Form Stays but their Powers and such disappear, Like attacks and etc....same for Bounts and Shini and Vaizards. Shunpo Can be used as well as Sonido and such.

and in the Dome is COmplete darkness, Even though Both users can see It is Dark SO Only me and the Targets Can see each other. like I Will be visible but the entire background will be Pitch Black.
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:14 am

Ok. I see.

Now I had a Discussion with Jaden n Franz. The Limit has to be brought down to 8. Do that, and you're approved.

And another thing, State in the Side Effects the no. of Posts you remain defensless for, Because the use of such a powerful Kido for a prolonged period like 45min[8 posts] would surely have major side effects.
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:29 am

I'd be Finished for 5 Posts....And Fine its 8 now
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:25 am

Alright then, so without wasting any more time...

Joo are APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:51 am

Just one little minor edit, since it's a Kidou over #90, increase the length of the incantation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kura Dohyou #95 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Dohyou #95   Kura Dohyou #95 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kura Dohyou #95
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Kido Creation :: Old Kido Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com