Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Captain Commander

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

The Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: The Captain Commander   The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Name: Jaden(when not timid) (Goro in shikai, Yoshi in sealed and timid) Yoshinaru

Visual Age: 14 (Due to the low Rei pressure)

Division: One (Former 5th, Kido, and 3rd Captain)

Personality: Jaden is a hotthead, pervert who will do anything in order for him to win a battle. He is ironically a Passafist who seems to be a coward at times. Jaden is a rude, bossy, insensitive asshole when he is horny. Wehn he isnt horny he appears to be a shy, timid, strange, and tired person. In shikai he is some one else entirly. He is a little more inhuman, crazy and fargone. He is responsible for the great kido fire of 1246. He is very, creepy in shikai once asking his Lieutenant, who at the time was zeroshin hakura, to make his a sald of fleash and rotting mold with a hint of a childs blood for sauce. Jaden cna be calm and taticaly in sealed and bankai form due to his skitsofrenia. He only trusts Kisuke, Zexion, and Mai. However he only would believe Zeroshin if anything arised.

Appearance: Avatar

History/Background:
Human Arc:
Jadens Human life was rather dull. He woke up every morning at five a.m.,put on his work clothes, and headed out to a boring job that paid little. He was shy at work due to the fact that his boss, Kirsa, was a uber bitch who ruled the damn job like a dictator. He despised her and work in a typical badass fashion he took his briefcase went into her office and proceded to beat the living fuck outta her.

She was full of rage, and dispise. She had hired her cousins gang to clean up the mess that she made with Jaden. So at the end off his shift five months after beating some logic and since into her. (he worked at a diffrent company) He was walking home carrying a breifcase and was ambushed from behind. Four thugs from the East Side Kamis had jumped and murdered him. The left his body broken and bleeding and Abondoned.

Shinigami Arc:
Jaden first began his duty a a shinigami he was estatic. He worked hard for his Captin and always tried to do his duty. But when jaden had to go to the human world. He was transformed. He secretly detested the humans for being helpless and frail. He hated protecting those who could not handle a hollow. But none the less he respected his Captins orders and would help those he needed to help. He also is cocky only when he talks about the 7th division. He loves to boast how the 7th has the greastest Captain. During his first Seven years he would do battle with Naraka.

Since that day Jaden had joined the fifth division along with his captain. During his 17 years under the watch of his captain Jaden achieved his bankai. He was able to defeat his captain. Jaden is the second strongest of all the captains. The reason for that being that he is rumored to be slightly immortal in his Bankai form. Jaden is rarely seen as it is reported that he only fights when absolutly nessersary. Jaden is currently the Captain of the fifth division. He switched over to the second division because of some complications in the 3rd division.

Kido War Arc:
Jaden was elected to the Captain Commander position when he left the Kido corps. Zeikke apparently had left the S.S to get viazard powers and Nara acended in the ranks of the Arrancar. This ment that Jaden was the only captian that was in the S.S fit to run the Soul Society. He was no longer cocky and he felt as if he could truly lead the Shinigami to a brighter future. He still practiced with and created a whole junk load of kido. He had created a special one that made his age, seeing how by the time he was appearing as a old nad grungy man, appear lower. He now looks like a child an the kido was so intense that it never makes him appear back to his normal age.

He had used his kidos to defend the S.S along side his captain friend known only as Zexion. During this time he was able to fend off the armys of Hollows. He had fought nad tied with Naraka. There battle score had came up to a total of 200wins and 200loses. Jaden then fleed and took out the rest of the espada who had tried to take him and the S.S out. He was preoccupied wit the battle to notice htat another captain named Kyli had already taken most of them out. That war, also know as the Grand Kido War or the Nineteen Day War. He then feared no man. He was an excellent leader and he thought that he would rule forever untill the Central 46 got rid of him.

Now he has returned. Elected Captain Commander by popular vote from the older shinigmai.
Back to top Go down

The Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Captain Commander   The Captain Commander I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm

yeah, approved
Back to top Go down

The Captain Commander
Page 1 of 1