Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

ZAB (bount)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Name: ZAB

Visual: 17

Personality: ZAB is a very kind person. He is rarely ever mean, even if it's a enemy. ZAB always prefers to be called ZAB. ZAB is a very strange person at times. He sometimes thinks about twisted things, and mutters them aloud. He sometimes stays up to late studying, when he does this he is very irritable. ZAB loves learning, and would do it all his life if he could. ZAB never smiles, he hates it because it involves showing your teeth.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: ZAB grew up in a middle of a battle. His mother, and father, were treating the victims of this battle. ZAB was named after the general of the army. Of course ZAB wasn't the generals actual name, but he just went by it. ZAB loved the name, every time someone asked how he got his name he could say. "I got my name from a General in a army." Now this only worked for young kids, not the older ones. His mother, and father both worked in a hospital. ZAB always stayed up just to see them, before they left again. ZAB never was around his parents that much, but he was a smart person. ZAB was one of the smartest people in his school. Sadly one night, ZAB'S parents were called to treat the wounded again in another battle. But in this battle his parents didn't return. They were held for ransom, and killed. ZAB ran away from home, once he heard what had happened. He wandered the country, searching for nothing. ZAB soon found a home. He always hated this home. This home was a boarding school. ZAB was forced to work for them, just to stay there. He had to clean every inch of the school. But there was one thing he liked at the school, and that was learning. ZAB was a very smart person, and the teachers never like that. They found him annoying. ZAB was 14 at the time. 3 years later, he still found himself cleaning. ZAB always studied when he cleaned. He was known to do more studying than cleaning. ZAB later left the school, and set off to find a job. He never did find one, but he didn't care. A couple years later ZAB realized he was a bount. He never aged a day over 17. ZAB started liking it. He kept travailing, and still is. ZAB still learns new stuff about his skills, every day.

Rp:

ZAB walked, and walked. It was snowing. ZAB hated snow, he hated water. He hated just about everything, expect knowledge. ZAB was walking on a sidewalk, not really paying any attention. ZAB had his head in a book. The title read: How to make friends ZAB read page after page, not learning a thing. ZAB looked up and saw a trash can. He threw the book in it, and kept walked. ZAB found himself in a crowd of people, all shoving to get to something. ZAB tapped someone's shoulder. A man looked back. ZAB was taller than the man. "Excuse me, but what is going on?" Before the man could reply ZAB heard a huge BANG The crowd soon started running around like headless chickens. What the? ZAB thought. He looked around, and then realized where he was. The airport. ZAB shoved through the crowd, and got to the entrance. A man stood there, he reeled back a fist and punched ZAB. The man was a huge person. ZAB landed in a pile of snow. He got up and walked over to the man. "What was that for? The man chuckled. "Cause your so stupid. ZAB didn't like that. He clenched his fist, and punched him. The man fell to the ground with a thud. ZAB walked over him and entered the Air port. "Can't take a hit?" ZAB got on a plane and left the place. The plane ride was like riding a bull. A bump wasn't a bump, it was like hitting a mountain. Perfect time to board a plane ZAB thought. He looked out the window, they were flying over a forest. The forest was a winter wonderland. Everything seemed to glow with the sun reflecting off the snow. ZAB sighed. It was a shame to be leaving such a nice place, but oh well. ZAB soon dozed off into a deep sleep. He woke with the sound of snoring. ZAB was about to stand up with he heard: "Passengers we will be landing soon, so please buckle your seat belts." ZAB buckled his seat belt. Now ZAB though the flight was the worst part, but the landing no. It was like hitting a mountain 20 time. ZAB thought he was going to throw up, but he didn't. ZAB got off the plan and ran to the bathroom. He swore he was in there for a hour. ZAB left the airport, and walked the city he landed in. He had no idea where he was though.

Last edited by ZAB on Sun May 24, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm

APPROVED

If you wanna be a Legendary Bount, then add an RP sample that is good enough.
Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Ok, I added a rp.
Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:43 pm

not good nuff. sorry
Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Ok, I added more.
Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Sorry, but not Nuff. The Bount Leader says That you are not approved as a Legendary Bount. You can be either an independent one or a Ritter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZAB (bount) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAB (bount)   ZAB (bount) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZAB (bount)
Page 1 of 1