Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Chimera DNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:47 am

Name: Chimera DNA

Looks: changes depending on what form he takes.

Ability: Shiro’s ability is to take DNA, whatever it source, and intergraded it into his own body and taking on the appearance and traits of animals and other beasts. This manifests by him being able to shift into a range of best forms. (He can’t swap from one form to another; he needs to shift back to human before tacking on another)

Techniques:

Form: Were-wolf/tiger hybrid.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

This form was developed for close combat, mixing the DNA form a timber wolf and a bangle tiger for the base, the claws are strengthened to help cut through any armoured target (has so far only been tested on a tank where it was ripped apart in less than 10 mins (3posts)) onto of that the legs have been develop for jumping, a record of 8 storeys has been set so far.

Form: fire bird
Appearance:
Spoiler:
The arms are melded into the wings, not separate like that pic (did have a pic for the wings but its gone ><)

This form was developed for long range flight then for any real combat, however Irei (the developer of this DNA chips) did not want to leave Shiro open to attack when in this form, the mucus membranes excrete a volatile substance that combusts when come into contact with oxygen, turning him into a living flamethrower (basely his silver combusts when it comes into contact with air.) however dew to some more biological tinkering he suffers no ill effect from his own fire.

Form: Iron horse
Appearance: humanoid in form with the legs and head of a horse, the fur is white and with a cream main and tail (for a better idea look at the following link http://darknatasha.deviantart.com/art/Bound-50420796 )

This form has high amounts of iron in its blood, it can temporally pull that iron to its skin, turning itself into an Iron statue for a small amount of time, able to resist most attacks whilst in that form, however moving is impossible whist the iron is at his skin.
Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:51 am

Cooldowns?
Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:59 am

the forms in themselves have non, as in his human form Shiro is well. human is strength and speed when in that form and only gains boost in strength, speed est when he is in form.

however Firebird form can only breathfire every 2 turns (range is short) and Iron horce can only go Iron every 5 (that is my preuly defincive form)

for transforming he can stay in any form for as long as he wants, but when chageing forms it would go like this

1st post: human form to beast
2post: other poster
3rd post: beast to human form.
4th post: other
5th post : human to another beast.

so i make up for this by being vonrable between shifts.
Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:01 am

Ahhh. I see.

~Approved.
Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:02 am

thanke (and wow you work fast o.o)
Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:09 am

Nah, that was just luck. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chimera DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chimera DNA   Chimera DNA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimera DNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com