Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Lobby I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Lobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Batou and Hisa walked into the lobby of the hotel. He smiled as he looked around. It had been a while since he was last here, so he had forgotten what it looked like. He spends most of his time in the forest, to understand it better. He walked up to the front desk and rang the Bell, and smiled softly as he waited. He turned around and looked at Hisa, before saying "This is the place. Its an undercover establishment. We get money, feed on souls, and have a great place to rest." he gave a half hearted smile before adding "And dont worry, we wont do anything with you thats bad, ill make sure of it". He turned back to the desk, waiting.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Hisashi walked in behind Batou as he held the door, and stood in the middle of the lobby as he watched his new aquaintance ring the lobby bell. He looked around, amiring the decor and the furnishings, noticing how nice it all looked. It was hard to belive that this was a double establishment. He took a deep breath as he waited, not replying to what Batou said. he just wanted to meet with these people, to see if this is where he belonged. He had to admit, the first time he met Batou, he felt something click, but wasnt sure what it was. And he had wondered to himself, if this click would happen with the rest of these...Bounts.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Aelfgar untangeled himself from his mother, looking across the room as two more people entered the lobby. Meeting his mother's eyes for a short yet pointed look he left her with the new Bount, trusting Sigi to deal with anything if it came up.

Striding across the carpeted floors of the clean looking lobby, the boy made his way over to the two. One was definitely a Bount, not one he had met before but they seemed to be coming out of the woodwork lately. With him though... Was some strange creature. It looked like a fox, only elongated so as to have a humanoid figure. It's paws/hands obviously had opposable thumbs, which was something rather strange. Giving them both a perfunctory look, he walked behind the counter.

Frowning slightly, he ignored the secretary already standing there. She was one of Sigi's pet's right now so likely she'd just stand there until Sigi commanded her to do something. Seeing as how Sigi was occupied with that cat, that left Aelfgar to do all the work. His scowl deepened when he noticed that the counter was taller than he was, and he had to rise on his tiptoes to look over it at the two guests.

"Yes?"
he drawled, his tone completely full of self-assurance the look on his face making no qualms about saying that he thought they were wasting his time.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Batou Coughed, and smiled a little "Hey, my names Batou. I am a Bount. I know this is our headquarters for i have sensed many come through here with the same presence as myself and everyone else in here that is a Bount. I live in the woods behind the hotel. I have someone here, as you may have noticed" he nodded his heads towards Hisa "that i believe would be a great asset to us." He stopped and turned to Hisa and nodded for him to come here, before continuing "I would like to ask, although i am not a Legendary, i would wish for him to see the Master Bountou please. I promised him that he could talk to him, and I'm sure that he would not mind..." He said, turning to Hisa to see if he had anything to say.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:09 pm

He walked up as he was motioned to and waited for Batou to finish before he bellowed "I am Hisa. I will not tell you my full name. I come here on presumation that the man that Batou told me about may help me, and in return, i help him. I wish to speak with him, if he is in, if not, then i shall wait." he looked at the boy as he tlaked, not taking his eyes off him. He gave a sort of cough as he waited on a reply.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Aelfgar watched the two with wary eyes, listening to their stories or lack there of in the case of certain animal people. "The Herr is away on business," he informed them succinctly, small mouth frowning even more at the fact that he had to be explaining such things to people. Normally Aelfgar didn't have to talk, Sigi was glad enough to babble on and his mother was good at shielding him from these conversational tasks.

Still, she would be mad if she found out that he had been rude. And perhaps Herr Koch would want to meet with this "Hisa" man anyway. "Anyway, he's supposed to be gone for awhile. You guys can stay here until he comes back. Or you can go talk to someone else, Riza is the current highest up here at the moment."

Waiting to see their response, he straightened the sleeve of his finely tailored shirt. Really, he wasn't a messenger boy. He was probably older than the two of them combined! Just because Sigi liked cats and Riza liked indulging the younger girl didn't mean that he should have to do these things.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Batou Sighed and nodded "Alright..would you please set Mr.Hisa up with a room on my behalf? I dont like to stay indoors, as i said, i live in the forest behind the hotel. I assure you that he will not persist a threat or a bother. But please makre sure he see's the Master. Thank you.." he said, before turning to Hisa "If you ever need anything friend, you know where to find me." He smiled and nodded, before walking out the door.

------------ Exit to the metting in the hotel

Last edited by Batou Moragi on Mon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Hisashi was rather disappointed in the news, but after hearing tha the would have a place to stay on his new friends behalf, he wasnt that down. He looked at the person behind the counter and bowed "im sorry for im being a bother by coming here. And i really wish to see the..uh...I think he called the Master? when he gets back. I will not bother anyone in here, i will either stay within the room, or be outside..." He tried to bestow upon the Boy behind the counter all his courtesy to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm

"Right," he drawled, reaching over to grab a key from a small drawer. Tossing the bit of metal at Hisa, the boy nodded. "Room 118. When the Herr returns he'll know about you. After that, it's up to him."

Sticking his hands in his pockets, Aelfgar slouched slightly as he walked out from around the desk. The lady secretary blinked at the two of them, still firmly entrenched in whatever it was that Sigi's pebbles did to control people. There were plenty of maps on the walls, so Aelfgar wasn't worried about Hisa finding his way to his room, and there was plenty of staff around so he also wasn't worried about Hisa doing something untoward or whatever.

Without looking back the young boy returned to his mother, stomping across the room quietly but in a manner which still expressed his disapproval of the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   The Lobby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com