Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Poderio de la Arana

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Poderio de la Arana Empty
PostSubject: Poderio de la Arana   Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Poderio de la Arana (Said Aranya)

Looks: Looks completely black, in his fully released state, and is gray in his normal and initial releases.

Effect:

Normal state: It's a gray ball about the size of a big orange. It's size makes it seem weaker, but Yoshimo concentrates more of the force of the Cero than it's size. If hit by the Cero, at a point blank range, this could knock the opponent out. All regular cool down effects affect this regular all states of cero. Yoshimo however usually refrains from using this Cero, due to the amount of spirit power it uses up.

Initial Release: The cero now looks darker, about that of moderate shade and is considerably bigger, and usually takes over his whole hand in as he uses it for an attack. If hit by the cero, the opponent will be damaged, and if hit a opponent will either be knocked out, and could suffer scarring from the intense friction of the cero spreading over their body. This cero some what covers a wide range, about 10 meters across after at least 5 meters of travel.

Full Release: The cero is pitch black. This cero however is not just pure energy, it's sharp spinning tendrils wound into a ball (basketball size) that Yoshimo holds in his hand. These tendrils are extremely sharp, and are similar to a getsuga tensho concentrated in a ball. If the opponent takes at hit form this cero, serious and several cuts will be dealt. The cero can pierce that of the hierro skin with armor. When the Cero is released it covers a wide area (similar to ulquiorras) and if hit at a close range, the chances of a weaker opponent dodging are some what slim

Note: Please do not approve this until I have posted my link of training with this cero for 2 pages. I wanted to get my ideas out before I forgot them. To me it was also a good idea to post this up, because I didn't want to have to do the training, then post it just for it to be denied. So if any of you mods/admins think that I should edit it now, please feel free to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Poderio de la Arana   Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Denied. You're not an Espada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poderio de la Arana   Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm

This was made all the way in May dude >_> you're a bit late.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Poderio de la Arana   Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 am

It was never posted in, and I was bored.. I was within my rights.. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poderio de la Arana   Poderio de la Arana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poderio de la Arana
Page 1 of 1