Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Conversion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Conversion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Conversion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Conversion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Paks walked up the length road to the mansion. Sometimes it was strange to think that Gilgamesh has lived there, that he had given it to them to use as a base. Now that he was gone, it seemed very surreal. But so then did some of these other situations that had cropped up. Paks hadn't imagined a week or so ago that she would be helping to form a group of gifted humans to combat the evils who wanted to harm humans. No, if someone has told her that's what would be happening, she would have ignored them most likely. Now though, Paks was glad that events had turned as they had.

Placing one foot in front of the other she looked back to make sure Ghost was following her. He seemed like a good person, sincere. She had no doubts about bringing him back with her. As they walked the rain had slowly stopped, leaving behind an overcast sky. Clouds at night were always strange. You could seem them, and they darkened the sky, but it wasn't as pronounced a phenomenon as during the day. Arriving at the door, Paks opened it and help it open for Ghost. It led into the empty front lobby.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:18 pm

As Ghost followed Paks, he noticed the rain began to stop. He smiled and thought, "Yeah, I'm definately making the right decision." He lagged a little behind Paks while looking up at the sky. He didn't realize he was far behind enough that Paks had to turn around to make sure he was still following her. When he looked down and noticed the distance between them, he ran to catch up, "Here she is helping me out and I'm casually walking like I've got nowhere to be. I have to stay focused." he thought as he reached the doorstep of the mansion and stopped to admire the size of just the front of the building.

"Wow...It must be a HUGE pain to pay bills..." He said as he slowly walked up the steps and walked through the door Paks held open for him. Once inside, his jaw dropped at the immense size of just the front lobby. He thought to himself, "...The only explanation I can think of is that either Paks is royalty or there is A LOT of super powered humans living here."
Back to top Go down

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Paks quietly closed the door behind them, stepping further into the room. It wasn't resplendent, but there was clearly money inherent in the room. Resembling a hotel lobby, there were plenty of places to sit and lounge, along with a front desk and the board that held all the important lists. The whitewash walls and plentiful windows usually game the room a bright feeling, but since it was night that effect was muted.

Feeling the surprise and astonishment rolling off of Ghost, Paks turned towards him. "Well, it's not that bad. One of our companions left it to us before his unfortunate end," frowning slightly, she changed the subject, "I don't know where Okami-san is right now, she's our leader," Paks explained, "But I can tell you the general information. This mansion has many rooms available if you need a place to stay. There's a list of room assignments over there. There's also another list with people's job assignments. Since we're a group, our goal is to protect the humans and each other, to do that we have jobs assigned to people. There are a bunch to choose from, so pick whichever your abilities lend you to."

Pointing to the board over on the wall, Paks showed the two lists to Ghost. "Uhm, I think that's pretty much everything... You'll probably want to talk to Okami-san as soon as possible, because I'm not the best at explaining things," Paks bowed apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Ghost looked around the mansion as Paks explained where certain things were. He noticed her demeanor change quickly after mentioning an old companion as the previous owner and how she quickly changed the subject. This left Ghost wanting to find out more about this person so he set it as one of his goals in the back of his head. She continued about assignments which got Ghost somewhat excited, "Wow they're pretty organized." he thought as she she told him to make sure he spoke to Okami.

"Thank you very much Paks-san, I owe you one." he said as he walked over to the lists of assignments. He continued to look around in astonishment. He took a mental note so he would not forget to look out for this "Okami" person.
Back to top Go down

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Paks nodded again, "Okami-san won't be hard to miss. She's sort of... Unique," she added quietly. Somehow it felt strange to just outright say that Okami was a wolf, because... Well, Okami wasn't really a wolf, that was just the form that she took. Paks shrugged mentally, there was nothing to do about it now. He would figure things out on his own. Besides, Okami would probably come to him. She had the senses of a wolf, so most likely she would be able to tell that someone she didn't know was in the building.

Unsure of what else to add, and also what exactly to do with herself now that she had brought him home, Paks nodded again as Ghost looked at the papers. "If you have any other questions, or if you need anything, ask around for me. Someone will know where I am."

Bowing one last time, Paks left the room. If she was right she thought she sensed Fallon's aura somewhere nearby.

---> Topic Exited.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Unique?? I wonder what she means by that?" he thought as she bowed and left the room. He began to fill his head with thoughts of how this "Okami" person was like. He imagined her being a little girl with the IQ of 300. He then imagined her as being goth or a something like a clown. "Unique" could mean anything. "Well, whatever she looks like, I'm guessing that I'll recognize her the second I meet her." he said to himself not realizing that Paks had already left the room. "Look at me talking to myself like a wierdo. Well...I guess this is it. The start of a new beginning. I can finally put my past to rest and move on to the future." he thought to himself in the silent mansion.

--> Topic Exited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion   Conversion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com