Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP]   Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:02 am

Name: Dhzur

Manifestation: The Doll exists in two forms. It doesn't matter which form it exists in, the power remains the same. The first is the form of a Glove that has the upper part of the fingers cut off, like the Gloves Bikers wear. The difference is, that it is Dark and Greyish in Color. It extends to 3 inches Below his elbow, and has kind of a Jewel planted on the area that covers the Back of the Hand. The Jewel is partly covered by the glove, leaving only a small bit of it open. G can choose to close this little opening. The Jewel is actually more of a Faux, to make the enemy think that it is the source of the Dolls Power. The other form is off a small boy. The boy has black hair, and is a few inches shorter than G. The Boy wears a black Jacket, and below that, Blue Jeans. He also wears a green shirt below his Jacket.
The reason behind the existence of two forms is, that G was trained by his father, a Quincy, so he can stand his ground, even against Elites. The Doll in glove form allows G to control the power, as he wishes, instead of fighting on its own. In boy form, it Fights on its own, but obviously, mentally taking orders from G. Even in glove form, it can converse Mentally, but it chooses not to. Also, in Glove form, the layers over the Glove can help him defend.

Medium: The Medium of summoning is a Band he wears around his wrist. The Band, although does not appear to be, is quite strong, and cannot be broken easily.

Element: Necromancy/Unholy/Demonic/Corrupting [Call it what you will. I have no idea what the correct word is]
The power of the Doll Exists in two forms. The first is a thick, fume type smog that comes out of the Doll. G chooses when to let it come out, and when to let it remain sealed. What it does is, that it places this Black Smog inside a certain object, Corrupting it. Once the Smog is completely Fixed, it is impossible to remove, with the use of Holy[Not Light] type Technique, used for Healing, specifically. The Black Smog, appears like a Dark Vein as it spreads from the point of contact, to the spine and the brain. Once the Process is complete, the enemy is completely corrupted. This does two things. It hides or erases all traces of any goodness in a person, and replaces them with feeling like Greed and Envy. This smog will allow him to Manipulate the Target as he wishes. Obviously, if an enemy does not wish to be manipulated, then he or she will offer resistance to it. But to control an enemy, the person must be willing to be controlled. If an enemy is not willing, it will take a large amount of power to try and subdue them, and even then, it is no guarantee that it will not wear off, so against unwilling enemies, it is used as a Poison. Once in contact, the Smog will Instruct the Lysosomes of the Cell to release a very digestive enzyme that will melt the cell. So if an enemy comes into contact with the Smog, when it is not being used to taint, the Enemy has a fair chance of having his skin corroded. The real Function of the Smog is, that it is a tainting Black Reitsu based Fumish Energy, that allows him to Manipulate certain aspects of Darkness.

Techniques

Black Heart: Black Heart is the name of the tainting Technique he uses. Black Heart will use the Smog, and try to taint the enemy. Even if it does not manage to control the enemy, it will cause them to temporarily Hallucinate, and suffer high levels of Mental Pain before letting go. This is the same technique he uses to Taint other living beings with not such a strong will power. So if he sees an Animal or a Plant, he can taint it, and control it. Like he can taint a Dog into becomes a bloodthirsty creature of Shadow. Of course, the Animal will undergo a transformation. Anything tainted by the Black Heart will become something of a Shadow Hybrid. The Shadow Hybrid are Faster, stronger, mutated species that release a large amount of the Black Smog when they Piece the Skin, causing the above mentioned effects. These creatures cannot do anything on their own. Unless it is a Human/Human Soul he is controlling, the Target will die as soon as it moves away from the User. So as Explained, the Black Heart, if effective, will give G complete control over the targets Body, to use as he wills. If that does not happen, he can always use this Smog to manifest a weapon, though the weapon wouldn't be that strong. It mostly exists as a blade originating from his Glove. He can also send out a small Arrow from this, but it would only be Shikai Strength.
[CD: 0. Duration: Depends on the Enemies Will power, or the Targets Ability to withstand the Negative effect of the Smog. Not more than 2-3]
[Before you ask me why the CD is 0, Ill tell you myself. This Technique is basically tainting the target, so Im not really doing anything, but sending out the fumes. My action is completely limited, and the Damage the target does depends more on the users Defense than my Attack. Thats all]

Second Doll

Name: Algemithe

Manifestation: Algemithe similiar to Dhzur will take the form of a Glove or a Child. Everything is the same, except it is a Green Glove with Blue stripes, similiar to the grey stripes on Dhzur. In terms of Appearance, he looks a lot like Dhzur, save his Hair is Green, and he wears Baggy Cargoes of Dull Grey, and Blue and Green triped T-Shirt.

Medium: The Band on his left hand, is the Medium of Summoning, similiar to Dhzur who is summoned by the Band on his Right.

Element: Nature/Biological Control
The element is best describes as Nature Control, but unlike a normal doll with nature powers, its true ability lie's in the ability to control Biological Features as well. Like is G's arm was to be sliced of, it would Regenerate the Arm pretty quickly. Smaller wounds are naturally regenerated faster, and the larger ones take a longer time, in comparison. It also heals most poisons or similar substances. It has the Ability to directly create seeds. It can then makes the Seed grow, and turn it into a weapon. Like it can use a Seed to create just the Bark, of a tree which has great Fire Resistance. This would protect G against Fire. But its real power lies in being able to Mutate the Body of the Living Beings it comes in contact with, which can be quite difficult depending upon the creature it is working on. If its a simple creature, it is easier. If it is complex like a Human, it is difficult, But it can work on any plant, due to the fact that it controls Nature.

Biogenate: This technique has but one purpose. It uses his Dolls ability to change the Biological structure of plants to create special breed of seeds, that on growing will give only a specific aspect of the plant. It will then Use the Seed, make it grow, and get that aspect. Like it could create the Seed to a Pine Tree, but will only makes the Bark of the tree appear around him, in many think layers, protecting him from Flames. The same can be used to create Thing Branch like Spikes Protrude from the ground, in order to stab the enemy, or To earth a lightning based attack. The Possibilities are pretty high, to what all this technique can do, but it is more or less centered around making special breeds of Plants which can be maybe used like a Whip, or the Special Grade of Tree bar he created for Defense. It can also work by creating the Roots of Leguminous plants and shooting out Nitrogen at the enemy, or simply using a volatile mix of Methane and Oxygen and making stuff go Boom.
[CD:0 | Duration: 1-3 [1 for most attacking type tech. 2 Where the enemies attacks last longer, but if an attack is quite strong, it will break through]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combined Techs: Ebil plants

These are techs used by Combining the Ability to Taint and the Ability to control and alter Vegetation.

Infinite Leech: This is one of the stronger Technique he developed with the use of both of his Dolls at the same time. This Technique will work when G will plant a Seed in the ground. The seed is a Shadow Hybrid. It is actually the Hybrid of the Smog from Dhzur. The plant can be planted at any point during the battle, in the ground or in the Walls. The Plant comes out, in the form of quite a few leaves of large size and Some Vine like extensions. What they do, is that they look for the nearest sign of movement [Except G] and go after it. They have the ability to extend upto 20 Meters and can act like Vines that capture. But the real power is, that they will suck the Blood of the enemy through any openings that they find. This is given the fact that the enemies body already has wound or so, as the vines will remain dormant till the smell blood [Of someone aside from G]. But once activated they can only be burned down.
The Annoying bit is, that G can create a near Limitless number of seeds without tiring, so the only thing to do, is to Run, or be captured.
[Duration: 3 [1 Post To plant. 2nd and 3rd Post attack. CoolDown: 0]
Back to top Go down

Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP]   Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:31 am

Accepted. :3
Back to top Go down

Algemithe and Dhzur [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com