Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Death I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Death I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Death I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Death I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death Empty
PostSubject: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Name: Death

Gender Male

Appearance: Death wears a long and black robe that goes from his shouldiers to his feet and over. There is also a hood on top of the robe that covers the whole face except the 2 eyes that appears. Death's 2 eyes are redder then fire and are the symbol of evil demeanor. He has a sword at his side. The hilt is black as the sheath is black as well. Even the sword is black. It's like a black metal.

Personality: Death is an angry arrancar. He hates love and those kinds of emotions to the point of insanity. He loves to kill, its his favorite hobby and topic to talk about. He will kill anything, he would kill himself if that wouldn't stop him from killing more. But it would, so he cant.

History: Death's real name in life was Tom Brown, a 13 year old boy that lived in New York, America. He was a nasty and angry kid. He loved to kill things even then. He killed bugs, scared everyone even his friends. In fact, he had no friends. He would hurt people 'til those people had nothing left. for perhaps everyone elses sake, he died from an accident that happened one evening. Tom was making fun of a few new kids that just joined that school year after school on their way home when a large pizzeria sign from on top of a shop fell on him. He died within seconds since he couldn't breathe from the large pizza man on top of his stomach. When he became a soul he stayed at the shopping mall waiting to make fun of those kids. Every single day, he waited and shouted and made fun of them.The kids couldn't ever hear him since he was just a soul. He hated it dearly. He wished to be alive and make fun of people and kill some insects and such. He couldn't take it any longer, he was on the verge of turning into an insane maniac. The chain link broke and a hole formed on his stomach. He turned into a devious killing hollow. First he went back and away to the hollows realm to continue his form into a hollow. It hurt to him but after he loved it. Although becoming a hollow made him extremely hungry. He came back to the same shopping hall looking for spirits. Soon after he left to go to his old home to eat what spirits were there. After he became full from eating spirits he still was hungry, then he went back to the hollows home. He still loved to kill, even if it was his own hollow kind. He killed as much hollows as he could see without thinking he was a cannibal in any way at all. After eating so many he went through the transformation to become an even more powerful type of hollow, the arrancar. (edit thing about explosions starts...NOW) Ever since Death had been born into a human then hollow, He always been interested in explosives. In his rooms, he hadn't a lab since he was nothing like that, he conducted experiments on exploding things. He sometimes carries explosives with him. He usually just messed around with chemicals and solids that can explode once fused. That was also a quick way for him to become a vasto lorde when he was a hollow. He created explosions and destroyed more hollow for his daily meal.

Innate Ability: When an opponent radiates spiritual energy, Death can suck out about half of what is being radiated out. Death would make it his own and use it to fight. but he cant suck out unconsious spiritual energy. Also, Death cant hold half a bankai so he can only suck in about 1/10 of the spiritual energy. That would be the limit too. 1/10 of a average bankai. Any more and it all goes out O.o

Last edited by Death on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Add more to the appearance, personality and history please. Also please describe the innate ability more.
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Changed, ^^ guess who i am. Guess from this --> ^^ (thx paks <-- ive said that before)
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Mhm... You should have a longer personality, but it's okay.

~ Approved.

^^? Kisoka-san is the only one I know for using that face, who are you Death-san?
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Make it so you can only get a SMALL amount of reiatsu from an opponent when you make contact with them or something.....You can't just always be sucking away there reiatsu.
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Ack. I knew I was forgetting a comment. Sorry Temp-san, Death-san.
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:46 pm

lol, im Watersoul and Denzil ^^, yes temp, ill change it

edited.
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Make a limit to how much you can hold....Since you can't just go around absorbing half of a bankai attack.
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:58 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:59 pm

By bankai that includes all bankai level techniques for other races as well ^_^ Approved
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm

thanks Temp ^^
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:43 pm

btw, i wanted to edit something in. I wanted to make my character like explosives and such. I edited it in but i can remove it if this isn't approved. ^^

i also edited the age since my char is "death" not "young new arrancar"
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:33 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death   Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 am

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Empty