Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy Empty
PostSubject: The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy   The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 am

*Since Kevin is deaf and can read lips it does not bother him. When he chooses he can communicate mentally with other Quincys. However when he speaks he talks normal. So he appears not to be deaf at all. Note all hhis arrows are Coated with rei poisen jut incase a creature asorbs rei.*

*Main Bow*
Name: Oozora(Heaven)

Bow Manifestation: The bow automatically forms from the air around His Right hand. It looks like a typical blue reishi Quincy Bow. Until it fires however. Where there is a giant surge of Noise that rings loudly enough to stun the enemie if close.

Description: Its a Moderate Rate of fire. A good 40-60mph that when fired the arrows vibrate. The vibration causes the arrows to spin in mid air. When the hit a target the cause a greater area of damage than normal arrows, just not as deep. However if the opponent barly dodges they will be sliced deeply by the arrows.

Heavens Rain: He Aims at the Clouds and fires thousands of arrows at a brilliant speed. After one Turn of waiting the will open a hole about five miles in radius around the Opponent. It will then "Rain" down a stom of reishi powered arrows that will perice the enemy. This attack causes heavy damage. This is a charge tech so the longer he waits to unleash the Attack. The stronger it will be. Five Turns will be devastating to the foe. Enough to pierce through Hierro. Charges and ready to be used every 3 turns.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*is the stronger bow*
Name: Heru(Hell)

Bow Manifestation: Its the exact same as The first bow. The only variation is the fact that the bow fires out orbs, surrounded by a saw like stream, instead of arrows.

Description: The arrows here fire out slowly. So slow that the opponent could get a good strike in if they where able to move fast enough to hit him. However these are the charge shots and when the areas fire out they are more like mines. For some odd reason he can move fast while trying to fire, making it appear he is using a version of sonido however its an illusion from the Reishi thats being produced. He never leaves his location. He can Fire out One arrow and the size of the explosion these floating mines make depends on the charge time. the max charge is three turns. That would be the same power as the Primeras Oscuras. If he fires without the charge is average bala powered. However if he fires a non charged shot it moves as fast as the first bow just with more power.

Hells Path: This attack basically is used to combat kido. When the arrow is fired a small Mirror of Reishi opens that will take a Hado and mirror it back to the user. If he is caught in Bakudo the Techs portal will mirror the effect to the user. Cooldown of 2 posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I gave up two techs for this ring)
Name: Enhancement Ring

Type: Jewelry

Description: It is a small gold ring located on his left index finger. It has on the inside of its ring cybernetic gadgetry.

Ability: This enhancement ring basically makes his physical power, speed, accuracy, durability, Buffed enough so he can fight and espada hand to hand on equal grounds. Mental tolerance is also buffed. However this ring Strains Him since he would have an overload in his body when he activates it. Thus he can sustain this for a good 20 posts then must take it off.His body does not change appearance however.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Oozora Chuuseki(Heaven Pillar)

Appearance: Bow now resembles a Star. The Reishi color is pure white, and is blinding, piercing almost to look at.

Ability: This Ablity fires a giant blast in a straight Line , the blast would move at speeds of mach 4 with the size of a Gran Rey Cero. Its power depends on which turn the shots are fired from. On the Seventh time limit of this tech the attacks are so devastating he was told never to use them inside of the Hospital. However on the ninth it would be enough to match the Primeras Oscuras in deadlock. If he fires at the ground however it will send out a rising pillar effect till it reaches the opponent. The attack can be controlled however. It can fire out normal looking arrows.

Limit: 10

Name: Mukou Heru(Beyond Hell)

Appearance: Bow resembles a giant Onis face. The Reishi color is pitch black and his Quincy cross is in the Onis Mouth. The cloths make him appear to be in a black version of the Quincy Uniform. His Face seems demonic in this form as well.

Ability: This Ablity fires a giant blast in a straight Line that when touches the enemy, the blast would move at speeds of mach 4 with the size of a Gran Rey Cero., will trap the opponent in a illusion that Kevin can control for the Duration of this attack. The limitations to this However is that the illusions do not stop the enemy from being able to attack Kevin. If they are smart enough to tell its an illusion at all. *Must state in there history they are smarter than average*

Limit: 10

Final Note: Due to the Circumstances most races think Quincys are weak he would be able to shock and confuse them in battle without using his bows.(Hence the ring) He does carry around a sturdy katana so he appears not to be a quincy at all.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy   The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 am

approved o.O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

The Shit that makes a Quincy a Quincy
Page 1 of 1